PDA

View Full Version : PC Lobster


Penn
01-19-2018, 10:55
Now I know for sure we are truly heading for the shitte can. But, you can decide for yourself.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/pets/news-features/stop-boiling-lobsters-alive-time-kind-crustaceans/

Team Sergeant
01-19-2018, 13:22
Now I know for sure we are truly heading for the shitte can. But, you can decide for yourself.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/pets/news-features/stop-boiling-lobsters-alive-time-kind-crustaceans/


That PC Crowd you refer too is just a nice name for the Low IQ Crowd.

The same low IQ PC folks that defend the “lobster” would probably have no issues with killing their other family members with painful slow acting poisons.

Lobsters are indeed related to the cockroach and other “insects”.

Now take a knee and do as we demand!

doctom54
01-20-2018, 08:09
Now I know for sure we are truly heading for the shitte can. But, you can decide for yourself.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/pets/news-features/stop-boiling-lobsters-alive-time-kind-crustaceans/

Us Southerners do like our Crawfish Boils (https://www.cajuncrawfish.com/how-to-boil-crawfish.htm) (crawdad or mudpuppy depending on where you live)
Ou family has several a year at different folks places and we ain't changing.

Team Sergeant
01-20-2018, 11:08
Us Southerners do like our Crawfish Boils (https://www.cajuncrawfish.com/how-to-boil-crawfish.htm) (crawdad or mudpuppy depending on where you live)
Ou family has several a year at different folks places and we ain't changing.

Exactly.

And do you know the difference between a lobster and a crawdad? Nothing 'cept size and freshwater. :munchin

Just wait until the Low IQ Crowd aka the PC Crowd finds this out..............

Joker
01-20-2018, 16:08
I never threw the whole bug it the pot. We'd rip the torso from the tail, break the antena off and shove it the lobster's butt fat end 1st and pull out the poop track all done in the water (that is ocean). Then trough it in the pot when we got to shore.

What would the PC crowd say about that?

rsdengler
01-21-2018, 06:58
I never threw the whole bug it the pot. We'd rip the torso from the tail, break the antena off and shove it the lobster's butt fat end 1st and pull out the poop track all done in the water (that is ocean). Then trough it in the pot when we got to shore.

What would the PC crowd say about that?

LOL-Did it "scream"... thanks for painting such a "nice picture", no wonder I don't have a taste for Lobster...HA...:D

Joker
01-21-2018, 07:19
LOL-Did it "scream"... thanks for painting such a "nice picture", no wonder I don't have a taste for Lobster...HA...:D

They did not have a chance. And the other critters there chowed-down on the head/torso. We normally kept two-20 lb ice bags in the freezer ready for team parties. Yes they and the crabs were delicious.

Team Sergeant
01-21-2018, 10:44
Just wait until the pc morons realize we still eat oysters alive.;) Yum!

rsdengler
01-22-2018, 07:53
Just wait until the pc morons realize we still eat oysters alive.;) Yum!

Yuck...Snots.. I am blowing enough out of my nose right about now LOL. Another seafood item I cannot eat; especially alive....Now I will eat steamed Mussels with lots of garlic, butter, and white wine...Yummy....:p Nothing raw....

Team Sergeant
01-22-2018, 09:01
Yuck...Snots.. I am blowing enough out of my nose right about now LOL. Another seafood item I cannot eat; especially alive....Now I will eat steamed Mussels with lots of garlic, butter, and white wine...Yummy....:p Nothing raw....




Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!! Tempted to employ the "ban" button!

rsdengler
01-22-2018, 09:34
Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!! Tempted to employ the "ban" button!

LOL......OK how about I will "Suck" one down only if, and only if it is loaded with HOT SAUCE, Lemon and a beer chaser.....:D