PDA

View Full Version : Joining the army whats the best way for me to go?

elmntskater1588
01-22-2005, 23:15
DELETED

The Dave
01-23-2005, 00:31
EDIT: Not my place to say anything. Sent a PM.

QRQ 30
01-23-2005, 08:16
Peacefully!! :D

Team Sergeant
01-23-2005, 08:31
im 17 and im going to join that army after i graduate highschool with the intention of becoming SF. i just wanted to know whats the best way for me to do so. any does any one have a good tough workout that i could use for a year to get me in top shape?

Read what is already posted on this site.

Read the welcome and the "Board Rules", twice, let me know how "Stupidity is not an excuse." might apply in this thread.

Learn to use the "Search" button.

Post like a educated adult and not like a high school drop out and you might get some proper responses.

Team Sergeant

The Reaper
01-23-2005, 08:38
I am now convinced that someone is sending these lazy assclowns to this site on purpose.

The same questions keep getting asked by newbies when the answers have been up in the stickies for over a year.

Drastic times call for drastic measures. Time to start banning those who are lazy or totally without Situational Awareness, and filling the Detention Area with sorry slackers comments.

Just my .02, but unless they wake up quickly, I see little if any future for these guys in SF.

The ones who follow instructions, fill out their profiles, and then lurk and read everything they can use for a couple of months are the ones we want. Those who barge in on their first day and feel that they have to scream "Look at me! Look at me!!" by asking redundant questions which they could easily have found the answers to by reading or searching a little first, are the ones headed down the street after failing on their first day at SOPC, if in fact, they can make it through Basic, AIT, and Airborne.

TR