Log in

View Full Version : Pocahontas Policy


Team Sergeant
12-28-2017, 12:49
We seriously need to stop public tax funding of retarted liberal colleges and universities. These "kids" don't have a clue of what they are talking about, but if they read it on the internet or heard it on campus it must be true.

Joseph Goebbels is smiling in his grave.






VIDEO: Students applaud Brown's new 'Pocahontas policy'

Cabot Phillips
Media Director
@cabot_phillips
Today at 11:48 AM EDT

Brown University is now allowing prospective students to "self-identify" as people of color on their applications, evoking comparisons to Sen. Elizabeth Warren's claims of Native American ancestry.

Campus Reform visited Brown to see what students think of their school's new "Pocahontas Policy."


This year, Brown University applicants will have the opportunity to "self-identify" as people of color during the application process.

While the school says the policy change is intended to help students better describe their identity and background, some have questioned the ramifications of the move.

The move comes at a time when the role of race in college admissions has been highlighted in the national conversation, with President Trump repeatedly poking fun at Senator Elizabeth Warren’s (D-Mass.) claims of Native American ancestry by repeatedly employing the nickname "Pocahontas."

What do students themselves think of the policy? Is it helpful in giving students the opportunity to express themselves? Or does it set a dangerous precedent where students are better able to claim false identities for their own advantage?

[RELATED: Harvard prof calls for racial 'quota system' in higher ed]

Campus Reform headed to the campus of Brown University to find out.


https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10312

Badger52
12-28-2017, 13:30
The panderers have been at this quite awhile. I remember when the UC system had one undergrad hour requirement for "white guy/gal" and another for African-Americans; 15% fewer hours, a chunk of which could be composed of a bunch of ethnic studies classes that were only open to... drum roll... African-Americans.

"Behold the majesty of my wing span of social justice."
:rolleyes:

I think today I'll identify as one of those old WP camo patterns.

JJ_BPK
12-28-2017, 13:35
I think this is going to be the MUST WATCH SHOW of 2018..

- Watch what happens when the students "self-identify" as Pocahontas on their applications, THEN demand their own Pocahontas domain to the exclusion of real native Americans.

- Extrapolate that by the accepted White, Black or African American, American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, and Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander races currently on the US Census.

- Now make a six(6) dimensional matrix, cross threading Religion of choice..

- Did I say anything about sexual orientation??

The Harvard prof calling for racial 'quota system' in higher ed??

I'm betting he finds they need 100K slots of one each, to cover the Pocahontas permutations..


ROTFLMAO

Badger52
12-28-2017, 13:44
ROTFLMAOWait till all the percentages of the quickie DNA tests come back.

"Hi. I'm Earl Scheib and I'll paint anyone any color for only $29.95."

tonyz
12-28-2017, 14:05
Lying on an application...you just self identified as untrustworthy in my book...possibly delusional.

Maybe both.

Team Sergeant
12-28-2017, 14:07
Lying on an application...you just self identified as untrustworthy in my book...possibly delusional.

Maybe both.

You just nailed the "foreign exchange student from Indonesia" barry soetoro.

Remember it's only lying if the right of center are doing it.

tonyz
12-28-2017, 14:08
You just nailed the "foreign exchange student from Indonesia" barry soetoro.

Remember it's only lying if the right of center are doing it.

Lol, true dat TS.

ddoering
12-28-2017, 14:27
This is good news. It is the death of affirmative action. When everyone is special then no one is.

Box
12-28-2017, 14:33
I'm just enjoying watching the SJW movement, enabled and encouraged by academia, eat itself from the inside out...

Requiem
12-28-2017, 15:06
Obama self-identified as a foreign student when it suited him.

He also self-identified as American when it suited him.

If the suit fits...


S.

cbtengr
12-28-2017, 16:08
Obama self-identified as a foreign student when it suited him.

He also self-identified as American when it suited him.

If the suit fits...


S.

You left out how he self-identified as black when it suited him. He only hangs out with black people when it is convenient to his agenda.

Team Sergeant
12-28-2017, 16:28
You left out how he self-identified as black when it suited him. He only hangs out with black people when it is convenient to his agenda.

That's so racist....... oh, wait, it's so true. And I thought tom hanks had half a brain...... tom hanks just like every other liberal hollyweird tool. I'm betting he identifies as a "man".




The Obamas just took a luxurious cruise with Oprah and Bruce Springsteen on this billionaire producer's yacht
Mary Hanbury
Apr. 17, 2017, 2:41 PM

The billionaire entertainment mogul David Geffen has set sail on his $590 million luxury yacht, Rising Sun, and as usual, he has a ton of boldface names with him, including the Obamas.
The 74-year-old mogul is known for cruising the high seas with celebrity guests. This time, he was joined by Barack and Michelle Obama, who were vacationing with Oprah Winfrey, Bruce Springsteen, and Tom Hanks.

http://www.businessinsider.com/obamas-on-david-geffens-yacht-with-celebrity-guests-2017-4/#this-is-david-geffen-hes-a-founder-of-dreamworks-skg-asylum-records-geffen-records-and-dgc-records-hes-worth-74-billion-1

rsdengler
12-28-2017, 18:37
I think I would identify myself as an "Intergalactic Space Alien"..Is that the same as marking the box for "Other"?...LOL....Pocahontas Policy....OK, totally retarded Liberal Butt Sniffing.....I thought that the reason you went to College was to further your education, advance your mind, and to hopefully obtain a meaningful career. So after your 4 years of Liberal Indoctrination you can graduate to become a Antifa Member living in your parents basement..:D

exsquid
01-02-2018, 21:33
I told my wife that we need to start identifying our kids as Black and Native American now so that in ten years we have a better chance at getting them in to big name colleges with more financial aid.

x/S