12-19-2017, 11:00
PSA
If you are traveling in Germany,,
Don't eat the goat..

Stick to pork..

LMAO

Germany Now Has Animal Brothels for All Those Randy Goat Lovers
By Connor Chue-Sang

A sigh of relief can be heard in Tiergartens across the Fatherland as news emerges of “bestiality brothels” opening up in Germany.

In unconnected news, the number of Syrian migrants in the country is now estimated at 1.5 million.

As news of the animal brothel craze hit German national broadcaster ZDF, anxiety among petting zoo ponies dropped precipitously. In November, a 23 year old Syrian man allegedly sexually assaulted a pony in broad daylight in front of children at a park in Berlin.

Animal welfare officer Madeleine Martin told the Frankfurter Rundschau that Germany’s current laws enable “zoophiles” to carry out their sexual deviancy without contention. Bestiality is not illegal in Germany.

“There are now animal brothels in Germany,” Martin explained, claiming that people are turning to animals for sex as a “lifestyle choice,” the Daily Mail reports.
link to article (https://www.dangerous.com/39089/germany-now-animal-brothels-randy-goat-lovers/)

PRB
12-19-2017, 11:28
You think all of the goats we ate in our AO were virgins?

Box
12-19-2017, 12:00
I am hoping that this was accidentally put in "General Discussions" instead of "The Comedy Zone"

WFT-YGTBSM

...I wonder where Angela Merkel comes down on this issue?

Old Dog New Trick
12-19-2017, 12:02
I am hoping that this was accidentally put in "General Discussions" instead of "The Comedy Zone"

WFT-YGTBSM

...I wonder where Angela Merkel comes down on this issue?

On all fours!

Team Sergeant
12-19-2017, 14:07
bestiality brothels google it.

I thought it was a joke too until I googled that.............

I'm sure the muzzie's are happy, the ponies, not so much.

Denmark's Bestiality Problem: It's Legal
Amazingly, the Danes, Finns, Hungarians and Swedes currently say it’s legal to have sex with animals as long as the animals are not hurt. But … how would you know?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/denmarks-bestiality-problem-its-legal

A German Newspaper Says 'Animal Brothels' Are On The Rise As Bestiality Becomes 'Lifestyle' Choice

Adam Taylor

Feb. 3, 2012, 11:52 AM

http://www.businessinsider.com/bestiality-germany-animal-brothels-2012-2

ANIMAL BROTHELS, a lifestyle? Here are shocking cases of animals being brutally RAPED!
Dailybhaskar.com | Last Modified - Dec 03, 2013, 01:58 PM IST

https://daily.bhaskar.com/news/WOR-animal-brothels-a-lifestyle-in-denmark-shocking-cases-of-animals-being-brutally--4452570-PHO.html

rsdengler
12-19-2017, 14:26
Ahhhh, OK....really sick people on this Earth. I guess those guys cannot find a date..."Come on Sven, let's find some 4-legged ladies tonight, I am ready to party".....poor Animals, that is just disgusting...hope they get kicked in the non-existent Jewels; about 10 times will do it....:D

PedOncoDoc
12-19-2017, 18:00
On all fours!

Brilliant! :D

On a side note - this is likely an attempt to improve cultural sensitivity after the aforementioned pony rape incident. Udderly (see what I did there?) ridiculous and disgusting....

sfshooter
12-19-2017, 19:38
You think all of the goats we ate in our AO were virgins?

Damn! How naïve I was! I knew I didn't much care goat meat:(

1stindoor
12-20-2017, 06:26
On all fours!

The screams you just heard were from me when the scalding hot coffee came out my nose.

Box
12-20-2017, 07:35
Morality and decency are SOOOOOO 17th century American Quaker

...fucking animals is a victimless crime.

EATING them however, is something that deserves the harshest of punishments.

mark46th
12-20-2017, 08:48
Denmark's Bestiality Problem: It's Legal
Amazingly, the Danes, Finns, Hungarians and Swedes currently say it’s legal to have sex with animals as long as the animals are not hurt. But … how would you know?" TS

What if the goats like it rough?

PedOncoDoc
12-20-2017, 09:21
Damn! How naïve I was! I knew I didn't much care goat meat:(

What part of the goat were you eating that this would be a concern??? :eek:

Box
12-20-2017, 09:29
Don't forget -these are ALL countries that Americas liberal and academic elite yearn to replicate here in the USA.
Our health, economic, and political systems should all be more enlightened - we should be more like the sheep-fuckers.

So many pseudo-intellectuals - struck by enlightenment while wandering around in a brainstorm.
...bless their hearts

JJ_BPK
12-20-2017, 13:44
What part of the goat were you eating that this would be a concern??? :eek:

And you thought the starter was a large calamari??

:]

Team Sergeant
12-20-2017, 14:42

That's just great....... now I'll never again enjoy calamari..........

PedOncoDoc
12-20-2017, 15:41

Wouldn't the non-virgin ones have to be labeled "boned" and not "boneless"?

:D

sfshooter
12-20-2017, 19:30
The ones you ate are probably were virgins. They killed the ugly ones and kept the good looking ones alive.

Wonder if that changes the tatse?:D

PendOncoDoc
What part of the goat were you eating that this would be a concern???

The most memorable goat eating experience was at a Kuwaiti wedding. Bout a hundred dudes sitting in a big tent way out in the desert. Giant platters of rice and goat meat were on the floor allowing about 10 dudes per platter to eat (with your hands of course). Yes, they were big ass platters.
Grabbing a handful of goat meat and rice and making a ball so I could eat it (ok, I was playing with it, and it don't eat like popcorn). My host asked if we liked goat brain. We all declined as he was digging at the skull that was on our platter. Before I got that nice little ball of goat meat and rice to my mouth he slopped a big dollup of goat brain onto it. Not wanting to offend I went ahead and ate it. Everyone else on the team managed to avoid this with smirks on their face. The bastards!:D

PedOncoDoc
12-21-2017, 08:37
Wonder if that changes the tatse?:D

PendOncoDoc
What part of the goat were you eating that this would be a concern???

The most memorable goat eating experience was at a Kuwaiti wedding. Bout a hundred dudes sitting in a big tent way out in the desert. Giant platters of rice and goat meat were on the floor allowing about 10 dudes per platter to eat (with your hands of course). Yes, they were big ass platters.
Grabbing a handful of goat meat and rice and making a ball so I could eat it (ok, I was playing with it, and it don't eat like popcorn). My host asked if we liked goat brain. We all declined as he was digging at the skull that was on our platter. Before I got that nice little ball of goat meat and rice to my mouth he slopped a big dollup of goat brain onto it. Not wanting to offend I went ahead and ate it. Everyone else on the team managed to avoid this with smirks on their face. The bastards!:D

Classic! What a great memory!

I know goat brain is also a delicacy is some parts of Mexico. A friend of my brother married a gal from Mexico - my brother made her promise to make goat brain tacos when he was in town so he could try them. Sadly, she developed an aggressive cancer and passed before her could take her up on it.

WarriorDiplomat
12-21-2017, 18:56
Does the liberal PETA know what their liberal friends are doing....

I love the liberals construct loosely affiliated factions all wanting their way and they constantly are against each other's interests....the only thing in common is they are not conservatives

Joker
12-21-2017, 20:31
PETA? People Eating Tasty Animals?

I. HATE. GOATS.