PDA

View Full Version : Black Rifle Coffee & Evan Hafer

JJ_BPK
12-07-2017, 05:56
Evan Hafer, Doing good in the veteran community..

'Pro-America' Black Rifle Coffee becoming popular among conservatives, founder says

By Julia Limitone Published December 05, 2017 Small Business, Big Success

Black Rifle Coffee Company is not where you go to get your average cup of Joe. The Salt Lake City-based venture is making waves with high-quality coffee while taking a pro-Trump, pro-gun and pro-military stance.

The company’s founder, Evan Hafer said his coffee is becoming very popular among conservatives.

“Progressives hate me and conservatives love me. So if you’re pro-American, pro-America you’re going to love my coffee,” Hafer told FOX Business’ Maria Bartiromo on “Mornings with Maria.”

The former Army Special Forces vet started roasting coffee in 2006 so he could have fresh coffee while deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan. Hafer said his passion for coffee, coupled with his military experience, is how Black Rifle was created.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2017/12/05/pro-america-black-rifle-coffee-becoming-popular-among-conservatives-founder-says.html

They do snake eater shiite in their videos.. PS: there is a bit of a problem with the tail end of this clip,, sound is a tad blurree.. You might need to play it a couple times to get the message.. :]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtM8tBq0FnY

Move video's on their youtube site,, BUTT Check your ISP, some of those &*^(&*^(&*^ have blocked their videos,, No idea why??

DOL :lifter

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnhTGM083kfLSNfRSmQjAzg

SF_BHT
12-07-2017, 06:34
Been drinking it for a year.... great source for good coffee .......

rsdengler
12-07-2017, 08:41
I saw that segment yesterday, and that video was hilarious...I already have my coffee order on the way..Support your Veteran Businesses and Drink Up....:lifter

TOMAHAWK9521
12-07-2017, 09:40
Evan said they are shipping 5 tons of coffee to US troops in the war zones in time for Christmas. Pretty cool. :lifter

Their customer lounge at their office is very nice. I've stopped in there a couple of times while passing through Salt Lake City.

Golf1echo
12-07-2017, 10:11
Looks like a very impressive operation, definitely will try some. Thanks for posting.

Streck-Fu
12-07-2017, 10:11
I've ordered from them a few times. I had shipping issues on the first couple orders where the first took 9 days to ship to include 2 days after I received the shipping notification. They offered a 20% coupon for my next order as compensation so I used it and the that shipment included only half the order.

Of course they fixed it and I attribute that to growing pains.

The product is very good though. I stick with the darker roasts like Beyond Black and Blackbeard's Delight. Berzeker Blend is pretty good too; especially on weekends.

Team Sergeant
12-07-2017, 11:13
Black Rifle Coffee & Evan Hafer

They need a:

"Professional Soldiers" blend....................

Or maybe a :

"Snake Eaters" roast.

Flagg
12-07-2017, 12:24
I met Evan and a few of his partners 2 years ago.

He is an extremely focused business owner. Extremely focused.

The part of the BRCC story I like the best is their goal of hiring 10,000 Veterans.

A big/bold vision for a small company, but franchising can fix that.

Several hundred locations around the country over the next 5+ years could mean not only really good coffee, but hubs/“Embassies” for like minded people.

Community.

I’m of the belief that once the BRCC network is built out it will be unlike anything the US has seen since Harley-Davidson rose from the ashes 35 years ago.

I reckon the BRCC community could become the next Harley Owners Group(HOG).

sfshooter
12-07-2017, 19:48
Just Black blend for me.....good stuff. Been drinking it over a year now off and on.
Some of their videos are hilarious if not a tad goofy.:D

Badger52
01-24-2019, 19:09
I’m of the belief that once the BRCC network is built out it will be unlike anything the US has seen since Harley-Davidson rose from the ashes 35 years ago.Had to revisit this thread as I wanted to pick up a press and some BRCC coffee to do that special, take-time-makin'-it cup when a couple of toxic non-Jillette™ men are celebrating completing some achievement. Lo' & Behold... there is a smoke/vape shop right here in town, 1/2 a frozen mile away that is one of their dealers - in my little burg! :D I'll be getting down there to look it over.

Now a bit over a year since this thread, anyone have any other favorite blends/grinds from BRCC? (and my coffee is typically taken black)

Nice to see he continues to move this thing forward.

JJ_BPK
01-24-2019, 19:35

Looks like they added a workout brew? :D

https://www.*******.com/watch?v=-rUARSPzKes

rsdengler
01-25-2019, 11:54
Now a bit over a year since this thread, anyone have any other favorite blends/grinds from BRCC? (and my coffee is typically taken black)

I really liked their AK47-Expresso Blend, I ordered some last year and it was fantastic. I have to order some more, so I'll take a look and see what else I may like in the "dark roast" selections. Thanks for bumping this up. :o

Badger52
01-25-2019, 13:01
I really liked their AK47-Expresso Blend, I ordered some last year and it was fantastic. I have to order some more, so I'll take a look and see what else I may like in the "dark roast" selections. Thanks for bumping this up. :oThanks for the input Rita; will put that on the list.

EricV
01-27-2019, 11:45
As a Snowflake/SJW, how am I supposed to feel about this?? Obviously there's no safe space here when my delicate sensibilities are disturbed by the crowd of MAGA hats who will patronize the place.

On the other hand, the place will probably be filled with gun carrying vets who will take care of business if I'm bothered by ruffians while quietly slurping my coffee.

I'm connfused!! :confused:

JJ_BPK
01-27-2019, 12:03
As a Snowflake/SJW,
I'm connfused!! :confused:

Choose wisely, My son..

Golf1echo
01-28-2019, 08:32
A couple bags of CAF, spelled with a spade in the middle, was shared. I thought it was good coffee, had a nice grind and it was bomb proof until it was all gone.

Peregrino
01-28-2019, 22:24
---- Lo' & Behold... there is a smoke/vape shop right here in town, 1/2 a frozen mile away that is one of their dealers - in my little burg! :D I'll be getting down there to look it over. ------- .

Might want to be careful entering that vape shop; it could be hazardous to your health!

(BRCC's subscription service means you'll always have what you want, when you want it, without risking contact with Gillette users. ;))

glebo
01-29-2019, 03:46
Might want to be careful entering that vape shop; it could be hazardous to your health!

(BRCC's subscription service means you'll always have what you want, when you want it, without risking contact with Gillette users. ;))

lolol.. I always thought that vaping shit was gay as fuck... :D

Badger52
01-29-2019, 05:48

(BRCC's subscription service means you'll always have what you want, when you want it, without risking contact with Gillette users. ;))LMAO. No worries; this ain't Seattle.

JJ_BPK
01-29-2019, 07:19
The vap'r crowd is targeting FOG's and Grand Pods

Stay frosty :D

rsdengler
03-21-2019, 10:49
Thanks for the input Rita; will put that on the list.

Badger52, did you ever get to order the AK47? I see another one I would like to try, Black Beards Delight...it's also a dark roast but it also has a catchy saying: "Get your Blackbeard's Delight Roast made from 100% Brazilian beans and show the world that you are PAF (pirate as f**k)"....LOL....just love that PAF quote...Needs to be on my license plate.....:p

Badger52
03-21-2019, 11:13
Badger52, did you ever get to order the AK47? I see another one I would like to try, Black Beards Delight...it's also a dark roast but it also has a catchy saying: "Get your Blackbeard's Delight Roast made from 100% Brazilian beans and show the world that you are PAF (pirate as f**k)"....LOL....just love that PAF quote...Needs to be on my license plate.....:pThanks for another to put on the list. Sadly, haven't been down there; it's close, no excuse - just a February from hell kinda slipped some other priorities to the right. Damn real life, gets in the way sometimes. Thanks for the tip!
PAF, lol.

abc_123
03-22-2019, 19:44
Was going to order. Went to their "create an account" link.... Got nothing. Dead link. No easily found direct "contact us" link...

Too bad. Wanted to help out a brother, but BLUF: Need to block and tackle. Do routine things routinely ...

Order?... Maybe later.

rsdengler
03-23-2019, 05:35
Sometimes their site is slow, but I had to reactivate my login and it went thru fine. LOL, that means I have to order soon, I need to stock up.

You can try again and see what happens.....after all we need to keep coffee running thru our veins....Ha.....:D

Dusty
03-23-2019, 07:20
I still put a big pinch of Yuban instant in one jaw and three fingers of Copenhagen in the other when I get up.

rsdengler
04-23-2020, 08:16
Thanks for another to put on the list. Sadly, haven't been down there; it's close, no excuse - just a February from hell kinda slipped some other priorities to the right. Damn real life, gets in the way sometimes. Thanks for the tip!
PAF, lol.

I just received an order from Black Rifle, Lol I needed to stock up. I did get the Black Beard's Delight and the Freedom Fuel both whole bean. I had the Black Beard's Delight this morning before I left for the office. Yummy....nice and dark and smooth. You need to try this one. I make mine extra strong, the stronger the better. Thought I'd keep you up to date. Be safe, be healthy and drink more coffee....LOL...:D

Badger52
11-21-2020, 08:06
and a predicted "bump" in sales based on this photo. Note choice of shirt in the accompanying photo. They're still going. (https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/pages/coffee-club) They also have a metric shittonne of their products on Amazon, which means I can snag using the Smile account; win-win.

Kyle Rittenhouse has been freed from the Kenosha County Jail after having 2 MILLION dollars put up. MyPillow CEO Mike Lindelll and actor Ricky Schroder made some large donations to put 'em over the top with private citizens raising the rest in $20-$50 type increments as they could. In pic, L-R:
Kyle's attorney John Pierce, Kyle Rittenhouse, Ricky Schroder

Errata: Rita, I did get to try that AK Espresso, thanks so much for that lead. That's a good one for "I really need to make it through the afternoon and into the evening." Also, the Silencer Smooth is a much lighter but full-bodied thing that really seems to complement a piece of Banana Cream pie.
:D

JJ_BPK
11-21-2020, 09:22
and a predicted "bump" in sales

Thanks for the reminder.
Ordered some X-Mas presents :lifter

Sohei
11-21-2020, 09:39
I bought some of their Vintage Roast at Bass Pro recently. Good stuff and certainly a re-do. So far, I love all of the coffee products I have had from them. Like many, I have purchased their products for Christmas gifts as well for all of my coffee loving relatives.

JGC2
11-22-2020, 21:58
Well no one seems to be stating the obvious, but if you are a Black Rifle Coffee Company customer, you shouldn't be. I never was, because their owner claimed to do 300 days per year of deployments in SF and CIA for a 10-year period. Obvious bullshit, I mean at that rate if you didn't do a RIP/TOA with Evan Hafer personally are you even SF-qualified?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/black-rifle-coffee-founder-evan-hafer-fox-nation

But nonetheless, they cucked on Kyle Rittenhouse after he was photographed wearing one of their shirts in response to outrage by a bunch of shitlibs who I guarantee never once spent a dime on Black Rifle Coffee. These guys are grifters and unless someone pipes up quick with personal knowledge that Evan is literally the most deployed person in SF history, they are stolen valor too.

Kyle Rittenhouse is a national treasure and any actual SF vet with a ton of pipe-hitting under their belt would be ecstatic to know him and support him. Y'all should check out Stocking Mill Coffee instead.

PSM
11-23-2020, 01:11
^^^ Yep. I was waiting for a QP to post this.

RCummings
11-23-2020, 06:54
Thank you JGC2!

Badger52
11-23-2020, 07:04
Y'all should check out Stocking Mill Coffee instead.All I find, using this location (https://stockingmillcoffee.com/), are some links to donate or buy some stickers, and a couple links that run to 404 pages. Do they have a for-real up & running commerce page under some other name?

tonyz
11-23-2020, 07:53
This link might help.

https://stockingmillcoffee.com/collections/coffee

Badger52
11-23-2020, 09:37
This link might help.

https://stockingmillcoffee.com/collections/coffeeThanks tonyz. Thought I hovered all over that page but guess I missed it.

I don't follow the social media much but from what I gather there were some histrionics over Kyle Rittenhouse's wear of a t-shirt, then Hafer's disclaimer that he was not sponsoring Kyle, which the cancel culture then defined as "pulling support" from Kyle. (Culture cancellers seem to walk both sides of the river.)

Tweety birds don't matter to me but, diving a little further, he does do something that irks the shit out of me and that is donations to both sides of the political fence. Big Pharma does this too. To me that is disingenuous and I personally don't care for it. It's a free country, just my view. It's like a mayor in Portland putting up a BLM/Antifa sign in their yard which really means "please don't hurt me." So the simultaneous donations to Obama & McCain, and then Tulsi Gabbard & McKeon I just find off-putting.

I like their coffee though, too bad.

rsdengler
11-23-2020, 10:00
This link might help.

https://stockingmillcoffee.com/collections/coffee

Yessss order your coffee from this company, they are awesome (I know the owner) and they do wonderful things for veterans; please support them. Try their dark roasts, they are exceptional. I never order from Black Rifle any longer.

Bob45nm
11-23-2020, 11:02
Anyone drink De Espresso Liber coffee?

RCummings
11-23-2020, 11:22
Yes! It seems they have had some speedbumps lately. Excellent product. They do also donate to SF families from their proceeds. Heck of a good guy to do business with.

Box
11-23-2020, 12:10
Interesting turn of coffee events.

Other than watching funny Ewetoobe videos, I've never followed or even cared who any of these folks were. I've tried and enjoyed their coffee but I've never bought into the "hey - this expensive coffee tastes so much better than Folgers" experience.

I do love me some good coffee but I cant really tell the difference between coffee that cost 15 bucks for a 12 ounce sack and Folgers that cost less than 10 bucks for a two pound bucket. Hilarious internet videos aren't enough for me to justify the habitual purchase of overpriced coffee.

It's odd that these folks have been selling high priced coffee to SF dudes for several years now to all of a sudden be accused of shenanigans. That could certainly close the door on yuge profits if you are a company that makes most of their money selling coffee beans to SOF and LEA.

Its quite possible that I am just misreading a few threads along with the associated Fox News stories - regardless, a very interesting turn of coffee events.

edited for clarity

tom kelly
11-23-2020, 12:24
Is Black Rifle (expensive) coffee another "STATUS" symbol of SF like the Rolex Watch, The Star Sapphire Ring, & the foreign sports car....Just Wondering.

rsdengler
11-23-2020, 12:32
Interesting turn of coffee events.

I do love me some good coffee but I cant really tell the difference between coffee that cost 15 bucks for a 12 ounce sack and Folgers that cost less than 10 bucks for a two pound bucket. Hilarious internet videos aren't enough for me to justify the habitual purchase of overpriced coffee.

I have to say that my favorite out of them all is Safeway's brand Signature Select Italian Roast Coffee. I can get a 2 lb. bag for less then $12 and it's the best Italian Roast I could find. I do buy Stocking Mill on occasion, just to support a Veteran owned company. But I've "stock piled" Italian Roast....lol....:D

Badger52
11-23-2020, 13:07
...but I've never bought into the "hey - this expensive coffee tastes so much better than Folgers" experience.For some it's like a dessert. Hell, I must move in the wrong circles 'cause I don't know ANYone that buys it as their regular daily-use coffee. Those folks live on top of the hill, far from me. I'm actually one of those Folger's people; but I like a good dessert now & then.

I miss my OGA 'friend' in Bogota; he used to send some nice care packages...
:boohoo

1stindoor
11-23-2020, 14:58
As a self proclaimed coffee-snob...if you're into grinding your own, try Kimbo Prestige Espresso Beans. That's been my daily brew for several months now.

tonyz
11-23-2020, 15:00
Some great suggestions regarding coffee posted on here.

I’ll add my daily brew...Cafe Bustelo...espresso ground coffee. Walmart carries it cheap.

Brewed in one of these...practically indestructible in a normal household environment or even an office:

http://www.bialettiusa.com/products.html

Used a miniature version on a trangia alcohol stove camping years ago.

Now, I use a glass french press at home. Ahhhh, the aroma of espresso in the morning !

PedOncoDoc
11-23-2020, 15:47
Some great suggestions regarding coffee posted on here.

I’ll add my daily brew...Cafe Bustelo...espresso ground coffee. Walmart carries it cheap.

Brewed in one of these...practically indestructible in a normal household environment or even an office:

http://www.bialettiusa.com/products.html

Used a miniature version on a trangia alcohol stove camping years ago.

Now, I use a glass french press at home. Ahhhh, the aroma of espresso in the morning !

I'm a fan of African and Indonesian single source beans - the darker the roast the better for me. I'm currently on a Tanzanian peaberry kick, but love my Sumatran as well. And I'm also a French press guy.

I drink the cheap stuff in large quantities in the hospital, but make the good stuff at home for myself, friends and family.

tonyz
11-23-2020, 16:03
I'm a fan of African and Indonesian single source beans - the darker the roast the better for me. I'm currently on a Tanzanian peaberry kick, but love my Sumatran as well. And I'm also a French press guy.

I drink the cheap stuff in large quantities in the hospital, but make the good stuff at home for myself, friends and family.

Nice to see you back Doc !

Been a minute.

Yeah, dark brews are interesting. I’ll have to take a look at those suggestions. I’ve been happy with the simplicity of the aforementioned espresso. But, with Christmas coming may need to upgrade. Thanks.

JGC2
11-23-2020, 17:27
Good coffee recommendations, fellas.

Now that BRCC is in the crosshairs of patriots, damning evidence continues to mount. Hafer's political donations are disgusting...

https://twitter.com/FenixAmmunition/status/1330968011960954883?s=19

Gypsy
11-23-2020, 18:33
Now, I use a glass french press at home.

Love mine!

My brother has been roasting beans lately as a hobby. After 26 batches he sent me a bit, I was impressed!

tonyz
11-23-2020, 18:51
Love mine!

My brother has been roasting beans lately as a hobby. After 26 batches he sent me a bit, I was impressed!

26 batches later he prolly has it down to a science !

Ohhh, that aroma !

:lifter

JimP
11-24-2020, 07:20
I'd just urge a little caution here. I went and read the docs posted. It looks like there was a kerfuffle from some female "PAO" for the company and the message put out. it was corrected. The statement released post-kerfluffle simply stated that they don't support Kyle. I read that as in they are not providing him with $$ in his current situation. I did NOT read it as they are not ideologically in-line with his actions of that night. Reasonable minds may differ.

I don't know Hafer. I DO know a guy still active in the community involved with them and he is the real deal. He is real quiet for obvious reasons.

I wouldn't go and accuse them of "stolen valor" based upon some inartful reporting of a highly-charged incident.

Give them the same break that you would want if you were to suddenly pop up in the press unintentionally. Do you think you'd get a fair break in the press?

Box
11-24-2020, 07:52
For clarity - no accusation at all from me - I'm simply surprised to see them getting lambasted on Twizzler for association and political donations. They have been around for quite some years now and this is the first time I have ever heard their actions brought into question.

rsdengler
11-24-2020, 11:14
Nice to see you back Doc !

Been a minute.

Yeah, dark brews are interesting. I’ll have to take a look at those suggestions. I’ve been happy with the simplicity of the aforementioned espresso. But, with Christmas coming may need to upgrade. Thanks.

I only drink the dark brews, I just like that strong but smooth flavor. No sugar, that I cannot stand in coffee, but I do have to have a bit of fresh cream. I do grind my own as well, it's my home spray when I grind lol.......:D Damnit, I need a cup right now....I'm freezing and have a damn headache....:p

tonyz
11-24-2020, 14:13
I only drink the dark brews, I just like that strong but smooth flavor. No sugar, that I cannot stand in coffee, but I do have to have a bit of fresh cream. I do grind my own as well, it's my home spray when I grind lol.......:D Damnit, I need a cup right now....I'm freezing and have a damn headache....:p

Sounds like you could use a caffè corretto !

Add a dash of your favorite spirit.

Feel better !

Box
11-24-2020, 14:44
Add a dash of your favorite spirit...

So many choices...
Baileys
Kahlua
Grand Marnier
Disarrono
Brandy

hell, just a good old fashioned Irish coffee can brighten your day

tonyz
11-24-2020, 14:54
Never, and I mean never in 2020 underestimate the power and joy of day drinking !

And, with a touch of cafecito...no guilt !

Prosit !

Badger52
11-24-2020, 17:02
Prosit !Everytime I hear that it takes me back to a movie, home on leave and I hear: "No, on the tripod! You must PUT IT ON THE TRIPOD!"

Bueno. Now we can have coffee.

tonyz
11-24-2020, 17:11
Everytime I hear that it takes me back to a movie, home on leave and I hear: "No, on the tripod! You must PUT IT ON THE TRIPOD!"

Bueno. Now we can have coffee.

Well, let’s do it again !

Prosit Badger !!!!

Gypsy
11-24-2020, 18:03
26 batches later he prolly has it down to a science !

Ohhh, that aroma !

:lifter

He's kind of a perfectionist! :D

Penn
11-24-2020, 19:16
BRCC, is solid. No question about authtenicity or personal Bone Fides, GRS teams, RR, etc,.

JGC2
11-25-2020, 01:10
I'd just urge a little caution here. I went and read the docs posted. It looks like there was a kerfuffle from some female "PAO" for the company and the message put out. it was corrected. The statement released post-kerfluffle simply stated that they don't support Kyle. I read that as in they are not providing him with $$ in his current situation. I did NOT read it as they are not ideologically in-line with his actions of that night. Reasonable minds may differ.

I don't know Hafer. I DO know a guy still active in the community involved with them and he is the real deal. He is real quiet for obvious reasons.

I wouldn't go and accuse them of "stolen valor" based upon some inartful reporting of a highly-charged incident.

Give them the same break that you would want if you were to suddenly pop up in the press unintentionally. Do you think you'd get a fair break in the press?

He said he was "not okay" with a picture of Rittenhouse wearing a BRCC t-shirt, then he liked a tweet calling Rittenhouse a "punk ass" (screenshots below). That's gay, and the ridicule Hafer has gotten from doing so is well-deserved.

And IRT the stolen valor claims, I stand by my belief that his direct quote of 300 days per year for 10 years is BS. If it was "inartful" reporting, he could easily have that claim taken out, but it still exists on multiple sites.

IMO Rittenhouse is the perfect wedge issue for 2020 America. You either support him or you don't, and your choice makes it clear where you stand on the divide in this country that looks less and less repairable every day. Absolutely no excuse for a company whose entire persona is predicated on pro-gun sentiment to refuse to actively endorse him. This kid shot commie pedophile rapists in self defense for crying out loud, there probably hasn't been more of a clear cut case for the SOF community to rally around since Randy Weaver. The unwillingness of our community to go all in on advocacy for this kid, meaning that anyone who doesn't get fully onboard gets ridiculed into oblivion, even if it's one of our own, just baffles me.

Flagg
11-25-2020, 04:27
I’ve read plenty of posts here and elsewhere about gleefully observing the Left and ridiculing it for consuming itself when anyone goes slightly off message.

And it would appear to be the same ridiculous thing happening here.

“You’re either with us or against us” is both dangerous and dumb in my opinion.

From my perspective, BRCC, Evan, and the team have consistently displayed a pro-2A, pro-Freedom message.

In aggregate, and pound for pound, they have supported 2A, Freedom, and Veterans better than any other org I can think of.

And their growth trajectory means that continued support will likely scale up at the same rate.

Out of all my time as an appreciative guest here, this is the thread that I most disagree with(in cancelling BRCC/Evan).

With an aggregate 5 million plus engaged users and over a third of a billion recent video views, they are one of the biggest and most credible platforms for positive influence for Freedom and 2A in the US.

And their growth rate(and reach/engagement) is enormous.

If a single A10 had a single gun run landing wide, would you want to cancel thr Air Force?

I once went thru an interactive activity on crisis communications.

It was like the Star Trek Kobiyashi Maru “no win” scenario.

This reminds me of that.

In closing, knowingly kneecapping your own side’s best(me fastest growing) platform for influence is dumb.

Just my 0.02c

JimP
11-25-2020, 05:41
JC, no where has he called him a "punk ass." Please go back and look at the tweets, it was someone else who called him that. Check the string again....

Also - the first statement that they do NOT support Kyle is from the PAO who screwed up. Again, read this stuff critically. The press is trying to kill off BRCC due to their image/marketing/conservative values. Don't fall for it.

Golf1echo
11-25-2020, 06:31
While I’ve seen a couple of interviews with Evan and have enjoyed some of their coffee via a Team Guy that I have collaborated with I don’t really track him or the company. I understand they had supported that particular team with a generous contribution in the form of coffee, as it should be but I digress.

My issue with BRC has more to do the growth Flagg mentioned. I had reached out to connect with one of their employees, by his description on a business platform he was their marketing / business director or one of them. In fairness this may have been just a coincidence but shortly afterwards they added Woobies to their products. These look to be standard issue liners with their logo printed on them and certainly not competition to our liners however I couldn’t avoid thinking sheesh “ If you could only have an original idea”... Simple fix for me, that individual is no longer a connection.

https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/collections/gear/products/brcc-woobie

As for my brand of coffee it has been Peet’s for many years now. I enjoy the flavor of their single origin coffee and many of their blends. Unfortunately their best coffee Moca Java has changed, while they still offer it it is no longer sourced out of Yemen...damn that was great coffee!
Peet’s as I understand was actually aligned with Star..... but split based on different priorities, make great coffee vs dominate the market. I have no problems with folks making better product but marketing is not how you drive better product.

https://www.peets.com/learn/alfred-peet

Edit: I find Peet’s in most of the grocery stores I shop at at far less than the prices I see on there site. I do look at the roasting date. When you order, they roast it and send it out promptly but the lower price pleases me ...

Old Dog New Trick
11-25-2020, 10:03
I haven't had anything to say about this because I don't buy and drink over priced coffee and don't go out of my way to buy someones brand simply because they "did something, somewhere." It's actually quite the opposite, I have been known with few exceptions to avoid giving my money to someone or a brand because they have chosen poorly on an issue important me.

I don't shop at Dick's anymore, I don't drink Starbucks coffee unless it free, and there are better or equal coolers on the market than buying over priced stuff from YETI even though they are a Texas, USA product...they pissed me off over the NRA just that one time. There are a number of others companies that have lost my business for less...

JCG2 is absolutely 100% right about Kyle Rittenhouse, he is a young man that stood up against thugs and vandals and apparently criminals that would have done exactly what to Kyle had he not fired in self-defense. While the media and the radical left hold him in the McCloskey's in distain and ridicule, these people have exercised their Second Amendments rights as the constitution and BOR intended. The Constitution does not have an age limit for protecting property or ones life and the laws of Wisconsin should not overrule the God given right to self-defense by any means necessary. (ETA: Doesn't mean he will not serve time for something less than murder and he was stupid to put himself in such a position to begin with but he is alive and he will survive whatever comes of it.)

BRCC/Hafer - chose incorrectly. They could have just said, we didn't send him the shirt, or ask him to wear it, our merchandise is available for everyone and we support everyone who buys our stuff and drinks our coffee. We're not going to suggest or support what Kyle Rittenhouse did or didn't do was right or wrong that's for the courts to decide - That's it!

They and Hafer didn't need to add kerosene to the fire by choosing a side but they obviously did and now they can lie in the bed they created. If it has fleas so be it. If you open the box and look inside only to see that the outside wrapping was one thing (pro 2A, and support for Freedom, Duty, Honor and Sacrifice from our military) but the inside shows that they donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to your political rival that stands against everything you wrapped the outside of the box in "Patriotism" (also called a Trojan Horse) than it's what's on the inside that counts - dishonor.

JMHO

I will not be buying BRCC coffee and if they went the way of the DoDo bird I hope it's because they got fleas. ETA: It's just coffee folks!

LongWire
11-25-2020, 10:07
IMO Rittenhouse is the perfect wedge issue for 2020 America. You either support him or you don't, and your choice makes it clear where you stand on the divide in this country that looks less and less repairable every day. ------
The unwillingness of our community to go all in on advocacy for this kid, meaning that anyone who doesn't get fully onboard gets ridiculed into oblivion, even if it's one of our own, just baffles me.

I agree that he is a wedge issue. I disagree that standing/not standing with a 17yr old who made some stupid decissions makes anything clear on where anyone stands without having a discussion about said issues. It will include active listening and being open to seeing things from a different perspective, and possibly getting out of ones comfort zone.

I couldn't agree more. "US vs THEM" dynamics are exactly what is killing this country. People are going to have differing opinions, you go far enough down a rabbit hole and people will follow different forks. More to the point any of us is an "US until you are a THEM"....the level of discourse in this country is getting up to untenable levels, not to mention that the election has highlighted that we are very close to a 50%-50% split. Who is US and who is THEM? What are We the People going to do about "THEM"?

We the People, is all of Us.........

Being able to discuss our opinions and agree to disagree is one of the greatest things about being an American and living in the United States of America. YMMV.....

Sohei
11-25-2020, 10:12
...We the People, is all of Us.........

Being able to discuss our opinions and agree to disagree is one of the greatest things about being an American and living in the United States of America. YMMV.....

People have grown to be too selfish and egotistical over the last decade or so. I am only 53 years old, but I have seen a huge change in people's *selfishness* over the last decade or so. We - as a nation - have allowed any one group to become special because of how they feel. That has simply caused a divide to simply become larger and thus growing larger by the day. We - as usual - are our worst enemy. The government as a whole works daily on its ability to split this nation whether it's intentional or not is for the individual to decide. Personally, I believe it's intentional, but that's just my opinion.

rsdengler
11-25-2020, 10:47
I couldn't agree more. "US vs THEM" dynamics are exactly what is killing this country. People are going to have differing opinions, you go far getting up to untenable levels, not to mention that the election has highlighted that we are very close to a 50%-50% split. Who is US and who is THEM? What are We the People going to do about "THEM"?

I agree 100%, we used to be like that in the day and now it's so paralyzing. We used to agree to disagree with dignity. What happened to us? Every ounce of common civility and decency has been thrown out the window. It's so disheartening and makes me sad to see what we've become. One thing that helps me stay positive, eases my sanity and keeps me strong in this messed up World is my friends from all over this Country. They continue to stand by me and I know that they will always be there for me and will never leave my side if I ever needed help in anyway. That is true friendship and I love those guys.....:o

bblhead672
11-25-2020, 11:33
I haven't had anything to say about this because I don't buy and drink over priced coffee and don't go out of my way to buy someones brand simply because they "did something, somewhere." It's actually quite the opposite, I have been known with few exceptions to avoid giving my money to someone or a brand because they have chosen poorly on an issue important me.

I don't shop at Dick's anymore, I don't drink Starbucks coffee unless it free, and there are better or equal coolers on the market than buying over priced stuff from YETI even though they are a Texas, USA product...they pissed me off over the NRA just that one time. There are a number of others companies that have lost my business for less...

JCG2 is absolutely 100% right about Kyle Rittenhouse, he is a young man that stood up against thugs and vandals and apparently criminals that would have done exactly what to Kyle had he not fired in self-defense. While the media and the radical left hold him in the McCloskey's in distain and ridicule, these people have exercised their Second Amendments rights as the constitution and BOR intended. The Constitution does not have an age limit for protecting property or ones life and the laws of Wisconsin should not overrule the God given right to self-defense by any means necessary. (ETA: Doesn't mean he will not serve time for something less than murder and he was stupid to put himself in such a position to begin with but he is alive and he will survive whatever comes of it.)

BRCC/Hafer - chose incorrectly. They could have just said, we didn't send him the shirt, or ask him to wear it, our merchandise is available for everyone and we support everyone who buys our stuff and drinks our coffee. We're not going to suggest or support what Kyle Rittenhouse did or didn't do was right or wrong that's for the courts to decide - That's it!

They and Hafer didn't need to add kerosene to the fire by choosing a side but they obviously did and now they can lie in the bed they created. If it has fleas so be it. If you open the box and look inside only to see that the outside wrapping was one thing (pro 2A, and support for Freedom, Duty, Honor and Sacrifice from our military) but the inside shows that they donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to your political rival that stands against everything you wrapped the outside of the box in "Patriotism" (also called a Trojan Horse) than it's what's on the inside that counts - dishonor.

JMHO

I will not be buying BRCC coffee and if they went the way of the DoDo bird I hope it's because they got fleas. ETA: It's just coffee folks!

Agree....well said. Companies that straddle the freedom/tyranny fence should end up with barb-wired balls.

Old Dog New Trick
11-25-2020, 12:21
Agree....well said. Companies that straddle the freedom/tyranny fence should end up with barb-wired balls.

I like that. Straddling a barb-wire or electric fence should provide the same level of acumen.

If what Rita asked, I think it began with “what is the definition of “is” is, the country pretty much split right down ideological lines ever since. Obama just expanded the division 1000%.

tom kelly
11-25-2020, 12:27
I Agree, it's just coffee... Like the elitist who drink very expensive wine for the aroma, taste, or some other fantasy...

Box
11-25-2020, 13:00
My "outrage-o-meter" doesn't move a bit when a company sells overpriced coffee under the banner of it being "patriotic coffee"

My "outrage-o-meter" moves when you use the profits made from my purchase to lobby against my individual liberties.
...like Dicks

It would be very unfortunate to find that there is truth beyond what bounces around social media that proves their business has decided to financially promote democratic social and economic policy efforts by donating to causes like ActBlue, Tulsi Gabbard, and 0bama. Do what you want with your coffee profits - just don't be Dicks.

Mycroft
11-25-2020, 14:13
My "outrage-o-meter" doesn't move a bit when a company sells overpriced coffee under the banner of it being "patriotic coffee"

My "outrage-o-meter" moves when you use the profits made from my purchase to lobby against my individual liberties.
...like Dicks

It would be very unfortunate to find that there is truth beyond what bounces around social media that proves their business has decided to financially promote democratic social and economic policy efforts by donating to causes like ActBlue, Tulsi Gabbard, and 0bama. Do what you want with your coffee profits - just don't be Dicks.

https://www.fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?contributor_employer=black+rifle+coffee

Mycroft
11-25-2020, 14:21
I’ve read plenty of posts here and elsewhere about gleefully observing the Left and ridiculing it for consuming itself when anyone goes slightly off message.

From my perspective, BRCC, Evan, and the team have consistently displayed a pro-2A, pro-Freedom message.

In aggregate, and pound for pound, they have supported 2A, Freedom, and Veterans better than any other org I can think of.

And their growth trajectory means that continued support will likely scale up at the same rate.

Out of all my time as an appreciative guest here, this is the thread that I most disagree with(in cancelling BRCC/Evan).

With an aggregate 5 million plus engaged users and over a third of a billion recent video views, they are one of the biggest and most credible platforms for positive influence for Freedom and 2A in the US.

And their growth rate(and reach/engagement) is enormous.

If a single A10 had a single gun run landing wide, would you want to cancel thr Air Force?

I once went thru an interactive activity on crisis communications.

This reminds me of that.

In closing, knowingly kneecapping your own side’s best(me fastest growing) platform for influence is dumb.

Just my 0.02c

"From my perspective, BRCC, Evan, and the team have consistently displayed a pro-2A, pro-Freedom message. "

It's one thing to talk the talk.

It's another to put it on the line when someone actually uses the weapon you've named your brand for in self-defense.

They wouldn't have lost a single client for directly supporting Kyle.

They wouldn't have lost a single client for shutting the hell up.

They would have GAINED clients and retained clients for directly supporting Kyle.

They instead opened their mouth, doubled down, and people are rightfully treating them the way a fair-weather defender should be treated.

Two other coffee companies have decided to weigh in on this:

https://mediarightnews.com/covfefe-coffee-answers-black-rifle-coffee-condemnation-with-support-for-kyle-rittenhouse/

In a statement given to National File, Covfefe Coffee said, “for people who have been to war, you would think they would be ready to fight to take our country back,” said a Covfefe Coffee spokesperson. “Apparently making sure the feral mob is satisfied and their corporate orthodoxy is upheld is a far greater virtue to Black Rifle Coffee than courage. Unlike our competition, Covfefe Coffee proudly supports Kyle Rittenhouse. In fact, we sell a ‘Kyle Did Nothing Wrong’ shirt on our website. And we stand by it.”

Another Coffee company, Stocking Mill Coffee, sent their message to Black Rifle in a tweet saying, “our statement on @blckriflecoffee statement. Kyle Rittenhouse was attacked by DOMESTIC TERRORISTS. He exercised his #2A rights with ironically a BLACK RIFLE which was his God Given right. All charges should be dropped. We need to have each other’s backs.”

Do you think they're losing business over this?

I didn't think so either.

Uman
11-25-2020, 15:40
How can you be pro 2A and donate to an organization that wants to get rid of it.

BRCC is taking everyone for a ride with their Information/Narrative campaign (funny videos) and doing the opposite behind closed doors.

I support Jews but voted for Hitler just does not pass the test in logic.

Remember when do we need people to do Right, when nobody is there watching them.

A simple basic concept of self discipline in SF, SOF, and the Army.

And one more thing about supporting Dems/Socialists

De Oppresso Liber

What does the snake represent under the SF Memorial statue?

Golf1echo
11-25-2020, 16:02
Tyranny in the world...

Old Dog New Trick
11-25-2020, 17:07
I support Jews but voted for Hitler just does not pass the test in logic.

Priceless.

Goes with BLM voting for the guy who brought you the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 (aka Biden's Crime Bill) that grew the police force by 100,000 police officers, turned over the US prison systems to "pay to play" corporations and saw to the imprisonment of predominantly black American men for minor crimes and three strikes laws, and claims the Grand Wizard of the KKK Robert C. Byrd was your mentor, friend and a father figure.

But hey, maybe BRCC can cut a deal to provide coffee to the BOP for a discount.

Flagg
11-25-2020, 21:22
I Agree, it's just coffee... Like the elitist who drink very expensive wine for the aroma, taste, or some other fantasy...

“Just coffee!”

Outrage! ;)

Mosques and Confusian Centers bad.

Establishments serving legal addictive substances while positively influencing for 2A and Freedom good.

Old Dog New Trick
11-25-2020, 21:54
“Just coffee!”

Outrage! ;)

Mosques and Confusian Centers bad.

Establishments serving legal addictive substances while positively influencing for 2A and Freedom good.

Flagg, you and everyone else here are always welcome at my place anytime, just PM me for hours of operation and number to responsibly accommodate and socially welcome (during the current pandemic it will have to be an outdoor setting. Pop-Up tents available for inclement weather.)

I'll throw on some fresh Folgers Classic Roast, have the wife make fresh banana bread muffins, and we can sit around and clean my weapons while discussing the benefits and limitations of 9mm vs. 45-caliber, or the ballistic coefficients of 308 vs. 7.62 X 51 NATO.

I will always provide a full hot cup of good morning kickass freedom: sugar, half&half, or milk are optional. Discussions are mandatory!

Flagg
11-25-2020, 22:14
"From my perspective, BRCC, Evan, and the team have consistently displayed a pro-2A, pro-Freedom message. "

It's one thing to talk the talk.

It's another to put it on the line when someone actually uses the weapon you've named your brand for in self-defense.

They wouldn't have lost a single client for directly supporting Kyle.

They wouldn't have lost a single client for shutting the hell up.

They would have GAINED clients and retained clients for directly supporting Kyle.

They instead opened their mouth, doubled down, and people are rightfully treating them the way a fair-weather defender should be treated.

Two other coffee companies have decided to weigh in on this:

https://mediarightnews.com/covfefe-coffee-answers-black-rifle-coffee-condemnation-with-support-for-kyle-rittenhouse/

Do you think they're losing business over this?

I didn't think so either.

I’m not going to respond with snark.

But I will respond with facts.

BRCC has a social reach/engagement 10,000 times compared to Covfefe and Stocking Mill Coffee.

Tens of people might be reached and influenced by Covfefe and Stocking Mill Coffee.

Tens of millions have already been reached and influenced by BRCC.

Of course Covfefe and Stocking Mill Coffee are going to try and dogpile BRCC for coverage, precisely because they have practically zero reach and engagement.

I bet you a coffee it’s the last time either are heard from again.

This is where an understanding of Metcalfe’s Law of network effect and Zipf’s Law of distribution matter.

Metcalfe’s Law: BRCC’s quadratic network value is not 10,000 greater than that of the other two, it’s literally millions of times greater than the other two.

Zipf’s Law: Remember Talladega Nights, Ricky Bobby said “If you’re not first, you’re last”. That is essentially Zipf’s Law. BRCC is first, second place is 10 laps behind, Covfefe and Stocking Mill aren’t even in the same race(literally and figuratively).

Covfefe and Stocking Mill Coffee have exactly zero chance of moving the macro gen pop influence needle or realistically appeal to the middle. Zero.

The word Covfefe is simply repellent to anyone beyond the hard(er) right, not exactly conducive to influence. They will never sell a bag to anyone but an existing ardent believer.

Perhaps they should rename themselves Shining Path Coffee. :)

Which is a sequeway to the real point. This is not about coffee.

This is about real social influence.

This is not about tiny unknown coffee rebaggers fighting to shills a few beans on the hard(er) right.

BRCC has a shot at swaying many who live in the grey towards the right side of black and white.

Everyone you save is one less you have to fight.

I love coffee, I’m a coffee snob. I don’t buy BRCC coffee, but I get their long term strategy having met them and heard it straight from the source 5+ years ago.

And I’m not talking about their coffee business.

Do I need crazy pills?

Or are some folks fixated on short term cancel culture thinking and failing to observe the real big picture?

Exchange BRCC for Taliban and coffee beans for poppies, but keep the non kinetic UW/political warfare.

If I’m wrong, I look forward to buying everyone here a cup of Covfefe while I eat a big piece of humble pie.

But I reckon a few here will be paying up in proverbial BCCC brew in a few years time.

Flagg
11-25-2020, 22:16
Flagg, you and everyone else here are always welcome at my place anytime, just PM me for hours of operation and number to responsibly accommodate and socially welcome (during the current pandemic it will have to be an outdoor setting. Pop-Up tents available for inclement weather.)

I'll throw on some fresh Folgers Classic Roast, have the wife make fresh banana bread muffins, and we can sit around and clean my weapons while discussing the benefits and limitations of 9mm vs. 45-caliber, or the ballistic coefficients of 308 vs. 7.62 X 51 NATO.

I will always provide a full hot cup of good morning kickass freedom: sugar, half&half, or milk are optional. Discussions are mandatory!

I genuinely and sincerely appreciate the offer.

And I hope to take you up on it someday!

Old Dog New Trick
11-25-2020, 22:36
Yeah but, one awe shit wipes out all the attaboys you attained over the period of time since the last awe shit.

No matter how you slice it BRCC's media faux pas in regards to "Free" Kyle's BRCC t-shirt and twitter "likes" by the CEO are one big awe shit moment that didn't have to be. They cast a shadow on their work amongst the more ardent of their supporters at the expense of pissing off the people who don't buy their coffee or products. Those people are challenged by buying Seattle's Best, Tully's or Starbucks they don't buy BRCC.

On a side note about this, I haven't heard (haven't looked either) but how is Mike Lindell the MyPillow guy doing in the media? (I don't think he cares too much about the cancel culture movement.) Also Ricky Schroder (a retired actor) is receiving death threats from the lunatic left and cancel culture. So while one side gives them attaboys the other side is not only not content with an awe shit but a "I'll fucking kill you asshole meme."

P.S. I think all three of the idiots that attacked Kyle that night probably all said, "I'll fucking kill you asshole..." (only they became the meme.)

Justice
11-26-2020, 14:37
It may not matter , but I definitely will not be spending my money with Black rifle coffee company.

miclo18d
11-26-2020, 22:08
I’ve had their coffee and I’m not impressed.

I’m on the side of stupid is as stupid does.

If they had come out and said something like, “Kyle was wearing one of our shirts and anyone can buy those shirts. It doesn’t mean we support or sponsor them or their actions in any way. We do believe in the right to self defense and the right of a jury of our peers and an incredible judicial system that believes the defendant is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Not in the media and not on social media.”

I’d probably have given them a pass, but they didn’t quite do that...they did what everyone on social media inexplicably does....the forced their own heads up their 4th point of contact and had diarrhea of the mouth. Then when scrutinized, turned out to be donating to anti-2A causes?? Huh?? So when someone says brcc supports the 2A....how is that reconciled??

Old Dog New Trick
11-26-2020, 22:32
^^^this is exactly right.

frostfire
11-27-2020, 05:38
BRCC has a shot at swaying many who live in the grey towards the right side of black and white.

I love coffee, I’m a coffee snob. I don’t buy BRCC coffee, .

I’m not convinced that is so. Just browse the tens of thousands comments to their videos and you can tell it’s a niche crowd already. Having been surrounded by progressive left for several years, I can tell that their content passes as offensive, even disturbing to them.

For the coffee snobs, when this pandemic is over I can get you the world’s most expensive coffee straight from the plantation. You can even grind the “unique “ raw beans yourself!;)

I had actually planned to get brcc CAF as gift for several coffee snobs. Oh well

JGC2
11-27-2020, 10:53
I agree that he is a wedge issue. I disagree that standing/not standing with a 17yr old who made some stupid decissions makes anything clear on where anyone stands without having a discussion about said issues. It will include active listening and being open to seeing things from a different perspective, and possibly getting out of ones comfort zone.

I couldn't agree more. "US vs THEM" dynamics are exactly what is killing this country. People are going to have differing opinions, you go far enough down a rabbit hole and people will follow different forks. More to the point any of us is an "US until you are a THEM"....the level of discourse in this country is getting up to untenable levels, not to mention that the election has highlighted that we are very close to a 50%-50% split. Who is US and who is THEM? What are We the People going to do about "THEM"?

"Active listening" and "seeing things from a different perspective" got us Drag Queen Story Hour.

Hard pass. Conservatives need to start drawing lines in the sand.

LongWire
11-29-2020, 23:40
"Active listening" and "seeing things from a different perspective" got us Drag Queen Story Hour.

Gaslight much? I’ve got a Map Gas Torch to go with that Diesel.

I would suggest if you’re being forced to go to Drag Queen Story Hour, your civil rights are being violated. pink font to denote sarcasm for those who remember.....

That’s not how freedom works.... YMMV

Fonzy
12-02-2020, 09:55
And IRT the stolen valor claims, I stand by my belief that his direct quote of 300 days per year for 10 years is BS. If it was "inartful" reporting, he could easily have that claim taken out, but it still exists on multiple sites.

True but also not true. They were on a sister contract I was on and they (unintentionally or intentionally) muddy the numbers. A lot of guys on those contracts deployed over 300 days of deployment per year to hit the no taxable income. That's how they get these super high number of "deployments" when each rotation was only 90 days a pop .. but then again, does it really matter when you're still gone anyways? Not my call to make (or one I really care to make).

From what I understand he's lumping in his time in SF with his time contracting to get a big ol number.

Not that I really care tbh .... I was initially a fan of the brand but over the years they're pretty much a one trick pony. How many times can I be entertained about "Veterans in Horror Movies" short or the same pontification of world events that start with "as a veteran ....".

I will say ... good on them for building a die hard loyal fanbase. Because of their shorts anything they come out with is an instant hit with the BroVets and they've lined their pockets quite nicely. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit jealous.

Box
12-02-2020, 10:49
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit jealous.

I couldn't make a profit selling diamond crusted solid gold widgets if they fell out of the sky and landed in my yard - the best marketing scam I'd be able to field would be, "As a veteran, I want you you buy my diamond crusted solid gold patriot widgets - when you buy my diamond crusted solid gold patriot widgets you can rest easy knowing that you are making a veteran filthy rich - now, be a patriot and buy my diamond crusted solid gold patriot widgets - in fact, to show you how awesome my diamond crusted solid gold patriot widgets - check out this funny-ass video that has nothing to do with diamond crusted solid gold patriot widgets"

I can't promise that my diamond crusted gold patriot widgets would be the BEST ones on the market, but I can promise that I would jack up the price so I can get rich before everyone realizes they are just like every other widget on the market.

I can also promise that I wouldn't donate any of my profits to a fucking dope smoking smelly hippy gun grabbing commie democrat.

1stindoor
12-03-2020, 07:26
I couldn't make a profit selling diamond crusted solid gold widgets if they fell out of the sky and landed in my yard - the best marketing scam I'd be able to field would be, "As a veteran, I want you you buy my diamond crusted solid gold patriot widgets - when you buy my diamond crusted solid gold patriot widgets you can rest easy knowing that you are making a veteran filthy rich - now, be a patriot and buy my diamond crusted solid gold patriot widgets - in fact, to show you how awesome my diamond crusted solid gold patriot widgets - check out this funny-ass video that has nothing to do with diamond crusted solid gold patriot widgets"

I can't promise that my diamond crusted gold patriot widgets would be the BEST ones on the market, but I can promise that I would jack up the price so I can get rich before everyone realizes they are just like every other widget on the market.

I can also promise that I wouldn't donate any of my profits to a fucking dope smoking smelly hippy gun grabbing commie democrat.
You need to hire a country singer to make commercials saying that each diamond crusted gold patriot widget helps a vet in need. No need to discuss what he needs....could be that new 4x4 Crew Cab ... could be a bassboat...could be both.

Box
12-03-2020, 08:11
You need to hire a country singer to make commercials saying that each diamond crusted SOLID gold patriot widget helps a vet in need. No need to discuss what he needs....could be that new 4x4 Crew Cab ... could be a bassboat...could be both.

Dont forget - these are SOLID gold. These aren't diamond crusted gold plated patriot widgets...
...democrats use that shit - because gold plating is superficial - like democrats and people that donate to democrats.

My widgets are SOLID
...and they are genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold patriot widgets

I'm working on some special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets

1stindoor
12-03-2020, 08:48
I'm working on some special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets

I'll need three of the dark roasted variety.

rsdengler
12-03-2020, 08:58
I'll need three of the dark roasted variety.

Me too, but NO DECAF......Give me the "I want to run through the field like an Energizer Bunny" type of dark roasted coffee...Yippee-Ki-Yay....Ah smell the coffee in the bright, chilly morning....Lol....:p

tom kelly
12-03-2020, 11:11
Does Black Rifle Coffee make instant coffee? for exotic coffee lovers...?

Razor
12-03-2020, 12:47
For those that aren't quite tracking:

https://gabbard.house.gov/gun-control

"Tulsi is working to increase school security, shore up and reform our mental healthcare system, close the gun show and online loopholes, ban military-style assault weapons and bump stocks, and require background checks on anyone seeking to purchase a gun. She has cosponsored legislation like the Gun Show Loophole Closing Act, the Public Safety and Second Amendment Rights Act, the Keeping Guns from High Risk Individuals Act, the Assault Weapons Ban, the Support Assault Firearms Elimination and Reduction for our Streets Act, the Domestic Violence Loophole Closure Act, the Automatic Gunfire Prevention Act, the Gun Violence Research Act, and more."

Evan Hafer personally donated $500 to her campaign. The guy that supposedly supports the 2nd Amendment and personal gun rights. They guy that named his company after something his chosen political horse openly says she wants to ban from personal ownership. The guy that pays for the production of videos showing private citizens shooting full-auto versions of the things his chosen political horse wants to ban, to market his company to a very particular customer group that would generally be opposed to such a ban.

Much like Benchmade's police-requested gun destruction faux-pas, and Sam Adams' "we don't need no stinkin' 'under God' in our commercial" decision, there are more and more companies making it easier for me to save money these days.

Box
12-03-2020, 14:46
My gun friendly special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets will NEVER
EVER
EVER-EVER-EVER...
...pander to gun grabbing politicians.

Razor
12-03-2020, 14:56
My gun friendly special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets will NEVER
EVER
EVER-EVER-EVER...

I'll take 10!

miclo18d
12-04-2020, 11:13
EVER
EVER-EVER-EVER...
First things first....I need to know how many combat deployments you’ve had as a contractor....then I’ll buy your gun friendly special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets.

Contractor time is the REAL bona fides you need to sell gun friendly special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets!

Box
12-04-2020, 11:46
First things first....I need to know how many combat deployments you’ve had as a contractor....then I’ll buy your gun friendly special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets.

Contractor time is the REAL bona fides you need to sell gun friendly special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets!

I cant talk about my contractor time - I signed an NDA - the truth is, I probably shouldn't have even told you that I was working under an NDA - or that I was a contractor.

Let's just say, I have seen some shit. I went through a real bad time after I left the Army and started contracting; hookers, booze, drugs, more booze, shooting holes in the ceiling, more booze, screaming myself to sleep...
...finally, my parents said l had to move out of their basement.

That's when I got into the gun friendly special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets for veterans business.

Now that I think about it, I'm offended that you challenged my credentials. My sarcastic wit and internet presence should be all the bona fides that you need.
I'm a veteran with a marketing plan and a unique business model and as such, I am above and beyond reproach.

...or do you just hate veterans?

rsdengler
12-04-2020, 12:00
My sarcastic wit and internet presence should be all the bona fides that you need.
I'm a veteran with a marketing plan and a unique business model and as such, I am above and beyond reproach.

We love "your sarcastic wit", it keeps on giving like the "the gun friendly special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets" Yo got to have diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets; it's the American thing to do....but please, make it "caffeinated"....:D

miclo18d
12-04-2020, 12:50
I cant talk about my contractor time - I signed an NDA - the truth is, I probably shouldn't have even told you that I was working under an NDA - or that I was a contractor.

Let's just say, I have seen some shit. I went through a real bad time after I left the Army and started contracting; hookers, booze, drugs, more booze, shooting holes in the ceiling, more booze, screaming myself to sleep...
...finally, my parents said l had to move out of their basement.

That's when I got into the gun friendly special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets for veterans business.

Now that I think about it, I'm offended that you challenged my credentials. My sarcastic wit and internet presence should be all the bona fides that you need.

Spoken like a true bro-vet....how much for a widget?

cat in the hat
12-04-2020, 12:54
We love "your sarcastic wit", it keeps on giving like the "the gun friendly special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets" Yo got to have diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets; it's the American thing to do....but please, make it "caffeinated"....:D

Or think like an aged NCO and make it RE caffeinated

tom kelly
12-04-2020, 13:57
I am switching to an M-79 and Store brand Instant Coffee made with hot water from the tap...The Chinese Wuhan Virus made me more insane I think of having sex with the lizard pelosi...NAH, too old, too ugly, & a democrat that drinks exotic coffee.

Old Dog New Trick
12-04-2020, 14:12

You know, in defense of Box (or is that Mr. Box which could be an alias for Mr. Envelope. In fact Mister (Mr.) might even be too much of a reveal for him or her may prefer them/they, just saying. He might be them Boxes.) I have a few issues with your request that they out himself, because he's entitled to remain obscured, blacked out and anonymous.

First, anyone with a high school dropout record can get a job with Haliburton, aka Kellogg's Brown and Root, Golden Triple Parachute Can-o-pee or Blackchicken/Brown Water, and work unmolested outside the wire without submitting and 20 slide PP presentation of ROE (or is the REO Speedwagon) and travel on designated MSRs to take the MRE's on or suck the poop from the Port-A-Jon both delivered in the same truck. Without getting the commanders approval.

Second only a few GBs (besides Evan Hafer) have ever had the privilege to work for a three letter agency in Washington that may look like AIC International or the real SeeIA because most of those positions have gone to William McRaven's boys where they have become experts (well almost experts at something) at taking guns and SAMs away from someone else and selling to someone else across a red line. Just ask Chris Stevens how that worked out because that was violence against a bad "B" rated movie not a combat zone. And, you can ask BHO, HRC, and Susan Rice for all the details about some people did something to some other people, or something like that and a few people died. It's also likely that if he had applied for a real working position with the SeeIA it's possible his polygraph may have implicated him in a murder and his entire unit would be disbanded and dishonored by the Queen so it's probably better if Mr. Box stays silent on this one and sells his gun friendly special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets! Without telling anyone he secretly supports the Democratic Party and makes cash distributions via Pay-Pal under his corporate name that supports Veterans for Joe Biden. :p

Razor
12-04-2020, 19:30
I went through a real bad time after I left the Army and started contracting; hookers, booze, drugs, more booze, shooting holes in the ceiling, more booze, screaming myself to sleep...

I think that's normally called "the weekend".

EricV
12-05-2020, 08:51
"I cant talk about my contractor time - I signed an NDA - the truth is, I probably shouldn't have even told you that I was working under an NDA - or that I was a contractor."

Holy Shiite!! :eek: Is Box gonna have to kill us all now that he told!!

"I'm a veteran with a marketing plan and a unique business model and as such, I am above and beyond reproach."

Ok,ok I get it Box. I'll take 10 "widgets" just don't come and hurt me!!

rsdengler
12-06-2020, 11:10
Or think like an aged NCO and make it RE caffeinated

As long as I get my morning "Jolt", I'm good with that.....:D