PDA

View Full Version : Will NAMBLA be finally exposed

WarriorDiplomat
11-23-2017, 13:44
Every time this organization has been investigated it gets shut down by someone more powerful than law enforcement agencies but since Trump took the Presidency the swamp is draining specifically all the libs inappropriate behavior......I suspect that the current draining may expose the NAMBLA sickos.

JimP
11-23-2017, 14:03
Just make it open season with no bag limit. Problem should take care of itself. Nothing more despicable than someone who harms children or animals.

TWITCHY
11-23-2017, 14:59
Just make it open season with no bag limit. Problem should take care of itself. Nothing more despicable than someone who harms children or animals.

I agree, sir. Everyone deserves their day in court, so give it to them; and, when they are found guilty, take them outside and hang them. No prison, no rehabilitation.

RichL025
11-24-2017, 08:30
Every time this organization has been investigated it gets shut down by someone more powerful than law enforcement agencies... .

Proof?

So your implication is that multiple previous political administrations had the power to quash investigations into child sex abuse, but somehow could not derail financial fraud investigations into their buddies?

And let me get this straight - you are attributing the current emphasis being paid to sexual harassment to the President? The same guy caught on tape bragging about doing that very thing?

WarriorDiplomat
11-24-2017, 10:27
Proof?

So your implication is that multiple previous political administrations had the power to quash investigations into child sex abuse, but somehow could not derail financial fraud investigations into their buddies?

And let me get this straight - you are attributing the current emphasis being paid to sexual harassment to the President? The same guy caught on tape bragging about doing that very thing?

What are you getting at?

I am suggesting the ACLU protected NAMBLA and the Hollywood elite along with the senators who have been accused of deviant behavior towards underaged young apprentices...have had the influence and power to protect their organization due to the powerful people involved. Even 60 minutes a liberal media outlet did a disturbing piece on it interviewing those involved with the investigation.....we as a society by our laws define pedophilia but NAMBLA disagrees

I am curious did Trump make sexual advances in which the women fear in fear of losing their jobs if they did not give in....we're they raped or was Trump just talking like every man I know has done from time to time.

Yes I attribute the disease being drained from the swamp to the fear and animosity of Trump by the status quo politicians

When Charlie Pride started singing his music was distributed without his picture....the reason? he was black they wanted his music to stand on it's own merit once people were fans of what his music he was brought into picture.....to avoid prejudicial judgements before they heard his talent.

Many don't like Trump because of how he presents, talks etc...but like Charlie Pride his results much like Prides ability should speak for themselves

I learned not to trust media in 10th grade taking mass media but I have some smart friends who dislike Trump due to what he sees and as a result can't see the results. Most people cannot filter through the liberal media's slanted carefully selected portrayals along with the dialogue of politicians that stand for something especially against the liberal ideals of social justice

RichL025
11-24-2017, 10:38
What I'm getting at is paranoia.

How, exactly, and a private organization (ACLU) derail a criminal investigation?

As for Trump's locker room talk, you are absolutely correct - all of us (well, most of us) talked like that...

In our 20s. To people we knew well (teammates, close friends).

If a person in his 70s says things like that, I seriously have to question their maturity. And when they say things like that to a total stranger in front of a TV camera, I question their discretion and their intelligence.

While your Charlie Pride analogy is amusing, I am still waiting for a single piece of his promised agenda to see the light of day (where's that border wall the mexicans were going to pay for?)

Sohei
11-24-2017, 10:44
I understand the undue influence that government can put on investigations as we see "news" about it in some form or another almost daily.

However, NAMBLA has been a cancerous spot on our nation for several administrations and will continue to be one because our nation is losing its moral fiber at rates that are unrecoverable.

The fact that NAMBLA exists in our nation is a disgrace and always has been! They aren't going anywhere - regardless of who POTUS is.

WarriorDiplomat
11-24-2017, 11:22

I do not subscribe to paranoia I follow patterns and suggestive evidence

How, exactly, and a private organization (ACLU) derail a criminal investigation?

A private organization can influence if members are influential and powerful

As for Trump's locker room talk, you are absolutely correct - all of us (well, most of us) talked like that...

If a person in his 70s says things like that, I seriously have to question their maturity. And when they say things like that to a total stranger in front of a TV camera, I question their discretion and their intelligence.

See all the politicians, military officers etc....with education and degrees galore ever seen the video of pious Obama standing with an erection on a plane a standing in full view of the women on the plane adjusting himself to give a better look if all the blatant displays of this behavior we're caught on media we're seen.....

While your Charlie Pride analogy is amusing, I am still waiting for a single piece of his promised agenda to see the light of day (where's that border wall the mexicans were going to pay for?)

He has been office less than a full year and has done a lot to benefit us so far with jobs and bringing production back to America our only true power is our economic clout....he made promises but you understand how D.C. is meant to work? The president has to go through Congress to get approval...Congress still has status quo politicians....he can't fire them they have to be voted out of their positions

tonyz
11-24-2017, 12:10
NAMBLA is a morally indefensible pedophile organization. Enough said.

WarriorDiplomat
11-24-2017, 12:28
RichL025

I can understand your questions and concerns I have some very educated and intelligent friends within SF and out who are conservative but have been overwhelmed by media. IMO the liberal media takes advantage of our busy lives by designing the negative image of Trump the messaging is 24/7 on 90%+ of the media. Trump himself said during his run their is very little difference in Rep/Dems today they all make up the disease in the D.C. swamp the collusion was only separated by method. Funny as he has started to pull back the veil both sides have jumped on the attack Trump wagon these are status quo politicians.

What Trump is doing is placing our future back into our hands as fast as he can believe it or not......stripping power from politicians and giving us the opportunity to control it...how? he is exposing the dark world and dysfunction of politics for all to see and even with liberal media controlling the message they are facing in more and more to defend the sickos/power hungry/self serving/and special interest groups throughout elected positions in an attempt to save their agendas.....tell me Rachel Maddow/Hillary Clinton etc doesn't have an agenda?? Republicans have their fair share of issues being exposed and Trump doesn't care what political affiliation they belong to....if they stand in the way of progress that benefits citizens. At the end of the day Trump has walked in those circles and knows that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.....he IMO believes that people want good competent honest leaders regardless of political affiliation and without access to the dirty corrupt reality of elected officials we cannot hold them accountable with our vote....power to the people.

IMO the military will follow suit sooner or later they too are saturated with the same corrupt swamp disease that D.C. is look at how the culture of the military is especially SF if you are a good guy and stand for good things you are in the minority if you have blinders on and ignore the substandard toxic a-holes that get promoted then you are good to go. How can the most hated toxic O's/NCO's who are dangerously ignorant of their impact on morale continue to get ahead of the best of the bunch?? In today's media savvy world their isn't much hidden soldiers/civilians see it, younger generations talk.....and command can't understand why we can't make recruiting numbers.....the same issues that restrain trump the same basic mechanism restrain good military leaders from firing bad subordinates the same mechanism stops good teams from getting a tab taken from a young NCO who should never have been SF to begin with. The attitude of SWCS CG is if a soldier has gotten selected from SFAS then he is trainable and therefore the inability to be trained is the instructors fault......Was dinken sie?? do you agree? your opinion from the ground is far more valid that a GO who hasn't been on a team for 20 yrs.

If your average american knew much about the former Soviet empire and the Russian attempt to rebuild it do you think they would support it ???? all my Russian friends think not....if your average American understood the position Russia was in before the Obama administration and why it was important they stay that way would they have been OK with Obama/Clinton helping them rebuild their military might?? it takes an honest look at history to know what they have always done with power and not the liberal revisionism to understand its importance. If your average american understood the deal made by the Clinton with out Uranium to Russia interrupts to balance of power meaning with enough power a country can influence through proxy war and influence control resource allocation that gives countries their true power.....Remember that the only reason Germany fell was they ran out of oil and designed synthetics so late their military was dilapidated without Crimea Russia was on their back.

With the last administration the silence of the republicans was disturbing and a sign of the lack of separation of ideologies.....I wonder why?? both sides have so many skeletons in the closet though IMO libs have much more.

Trump is a hybrid not a republican nor democrat he is standing for us which shows in the polls.....I love the Liberal media calling Trump supporters stupid and uneducated when a majority of the blue collared workforce do pay attention Goebbels-esque media slant. His expressions WTF responses people identify with many feel the same and felt underrepresented until he spoke up for blue collar people who had lost their jobs, incomes, homes and family lands due to liberal policies....taxes kept going up to support the expanding welfare base and grow government until it was the largest employer in this country...funny how this has worked out.....he can't fix every problem we have had within a year but he can get citizens going in the right direction based off more political honesty than we have had in quite awhile. We have to recognize what he is doing and that he needs our help to drain it...after all we are the constituents to make these decisions to fire politicians and to force them to act on policies that benefit us. With Trump we have a chance to take power back.

RichL025
11-24-2017, 14:07
Sorry, I stopped reading your lengthy reply, above. I just don't have that much free time.

My unease with Trump is not because I have been manipulated by the media. I know that is the "party line", but it's false, self-serving and a pathetic attempt by Trump partisans to deflect legitimate criticism of their Golden Boy.

"The media" didn't need to distort anything when Trump talked about assaulting women. Those were his own words, verbatim. And before you scream about taking things out of context, the context was irrelevant.

"The media" didn't need to distort anything by pointing out that Trump refuses to distance himself from a senate candidate with multiple, credible accusations of rape and sexual improprieties with children.

"The media" didn't need to distort anything when they reported that all the intelligence agencies of the USG unanimously agreed that Russia tried to interfere in the elections in favor of Trump (to be fair, I do not believe that Trump or any of his high level people were aware or / coordinating. The truth will out, however, if otherwise)

"The media" doesnt need to distort anything when the POTUS himself gets in twitter feuds with the fathers of pro atheletes.

Claiming "media bias" as the reason why thoughtful conservatives are against Trump is as false as Hillary's "vast right wing conspiracy". It's just the other side of the spin cycle.

For a president who claims to be draining the swamp, he sure has a lot of millionaires in his cabinet, though....

GratefulCitizen
11-24-2017, 14:09
Abundant arrests involving pedophile rings have been made since January.
Not much media coverage.

The recent scandals involving celebrities and politicians are probably just the tip of the iceberg.
Judgement is coming.

echoes
11-24-2017, 14:38
The fact that NAMBLA exists in our nation is a disgrace and always has been! They aren't going anywhere - regardless of who POTUS is.

Agree 110%. It is disgusting, abhorrent, and everyone reading this thread topic am sure agrees on that fact.:(

Holly

WarriorDiplomat
11-24-2017, 16:14
Sorry, I stopped reading your lengthy reply, above. I just don't have that much free time.

My unease with Trump is not because I have been manipulated by the media. I know that is the "party line", but it's false, self-serving and a pathetic attempt by Trump partisans to deflect legitimate criticism of their Golden Boy.

"The media" didn't need to distort anything when Trump talked about assaulting women. Those were his own words, verbatim. And before you scream about taking things out of context, the context was irrelevant.

"The media" didn't need to distort anything by pointing out that Trump refuses to distance himself from a senate candidate with multiple, credible accusations of rape and sexual improprieties with children.

"The media" didn't need to distort anything when they reported that all the intelligence agencies of the USG unanimously agreed that Russia tried to interfere in the elections in favor of Trump (to be fair, I do not believe that Trump or any of his high level people were aware or / coordinating. The truth will out, however, if otherwise)

"The media" doesnt need to distort anything when the POTUS himself gets in twitter feuds with the fathers of pro atheletes.

Claiming "media bias" as the reason why thoughtful conservatives are against Trump is as false as Hillary's "vast right wing conspiracy". It's just the other side of the spin cycle.

For a president who claims to be draining the swamp, he sure has a lot of millionaires in his cabinet, though....

OK when you state you don't have time to read a lengthy reply you prove my point Americans are too busy to pay attention that a snapshot and sound bites can drive your opinion.....not sure what your age is but this characteristic millennials. When you don't have the patience to read everything or the time to stay focused on important subjects you miss a lot of critical data.

On your point on Trump you missed the point because I too have seen everything the biased liberal media can dig up and see nothing of a perverted or sickening nature which has been the status quo.....I see a normal man making normal for most men comments....Joe Biden on the other hand groping every women and even underaged girls publicly or are you too busy to pay attention to those things or unable to read the body language and facial expressions of the women he has groped?

If you are a liberal say it...then I can better understand your stance I am a conservative who believes in accountability and ethics....if you respond with your "too busy" " don't have time to read" response again I will be amused because you had a rather lengthy response which speaks volumes....let us here know your political stance instead of passive aggressiveness that screams you are.

Finally the liberal media are the ones attacking Trump but you are telling me you came to the conclusion without media bias because you saw a media sound bites that highlights something Trump said but no coverage or sound bites of many women who say Trump was extremely respectful towards them. You my friend are going to have to explain your "I came to my own conclusion" when the biased media are the only ones spinning this!!

WarriorDiplomat
11-24-2017, 16:20
Abundant arrests involving pedophile rings have been made since January.
Not much media coverage.

The recent scandals involving celebrities and politicians are probably just the tip of the iceberg.
Judgement is coming.

Amen the proof of his leadership is in the results of federal LEO being able to shut this sickening stuff down....liberal media

The biggest question is since the LGBT community supported this organization for a long time how many prominent people have been affiliated with NAMBLA before they got scared by the international community

RichL025
11-24-2017, 19:19
OK when you state you don't have time to read a lengthy reply you prove my point Americans are too busy to pay attention that a snapshot and sound bites can drive your opinion.....not sure what your age is but this characteristic millennials. When you don't have the patience to read everything or the time to stay focused on important subjects you miss a lot of critical data.

I probably could have phrased that better. What I meant was, you were writing too much and saying too little.

And I am far from a millennial, as even the slightest amount of awareness would have clued you about.

.Joe Biden on the other hand groping every women and even underaged girls publicly or are you too busy to pay attention to those things or unable to read the body language and facial expressions of the women he has groped?

Typical. Your response is "Otherpeople are doing it too!".

That's not the issue.

Joe Biden is not president of the united states

Joe Biden did not claim to represent morality and religious conservatives

Joe Biden did not claim to "drain the swamp".

Your attempt to distract the argument has been duly noted. It seems thats what all the Trump partisans do, they immediately try to blame Hillary or Obama

If you are a liberal say it...

I'm a religious conservative, and I believe moral character counts more than party affiliation.

(FYI, I was just as vocal about Slick Willy when he was accused of sexual assault.)

The difference between you and I, is that I will not turn a blind eye just because someone belongs to my political party.

WarriorDiplomat
11-24-2017, 20:52
I probably could have phrased that better. What I meant was, you were writing too much and saying too little.

I agree you should have just said "I am a pompous a-hole with reading comprehension issues"

And I am far from a millennial, as even the slightest amount of awareness would have clued you about.

Your profile says 50 your responses say naive sound bite generation 30-35....your gullibility to liberal media says you are far from a conservative.

Typical. Your response is "Otherpeople are doing it too!".

First sign you are influenced by liberal media the word "typical" in describing a conservative...and that is not what I was saying but then again your inability to read longer responses proves you didn't understand.....however more concerning is you stating you are a conservative and yet cannot distinguish the difference between locker room talk and blatant disregard for social morality of liberals is this your no sin is greater than any other belief?.

Your responses scream of someone who watches bias media all day or listens to the liberally skewed NPR as if it were honest and unbiased........nowhere else is your opinions supported than the Goebbels-esque liberal media that dominates our countries airwaves . Your quoted comment is ironic since the liberal media uses that exact line every hour on the hour knowing full well that their end justifies the means policies are the most dishonest of the parties.

That's not the issue.

Joe Biden is not president of the united states

Joe Biden did not claim to represent morality and religious conservatives

Joe Biden did not claim to "drain the swamp".

You are wrong on this and it's this attitude that is a microcosm of why America is struggling politically to use discernment in selection.......as a citizen you should understand the vice president took an oath as an American politician he has responsibility to be both honest and moral....he represents America and is by virtue of his office supposed to be better than your average citizen. It is and was our civic duty as a citizen to hold our politicians accountable for immoral behavior not look the other way and yes I agree that as POTUS Trump should never engage in such discussion however if this is the best the liberals can come up with isn't that saying something? or does that go over your head?

Your attempt to distract the argument has been duly noted. It seems thats what all the Trump partisans do, they immediately try to blame Hillary or Obama

Detract or distract?? how about comparitive behavior in which their are degrees of deviant behavior far worse than locker room talk.......Trump partisans?? yes I am a partisan to anyone who steps into that office that recognizes the same problems most conservative blue collar types do and tries to correct it....are you so conditioned by the status quo politicians as the norm that you can't see what is happening?

I'm a religious conservative, and I believe moral character counts more than party affiliation.

I agree but this is counter to your views of right and wrong from what I can tell however since you mentioned it I too expect good moral character of my elected leaders hence my support of an outsider over career politicians

(FYI, I was just as vocal about Slick Willy when he was accused of sexual assault.)

You mean you were actually vocal about Clinton and the 20+ women going back to his days in Arkansas that said he raped them and the liberal movie that actually tried to humanize slick Willies deviancy Primary colors....if the libs will concede this much about Clinton in a movie which seems to be the tip of the iceberg.....are you honestly comparing locker room talk with the deviancy of Clinton???

The difference between you and I, is that I will not turn a blind eye just because someone belongs to my political party.

No one here turns a blind eye to wrong doing apparently you can't see it in liberals but are extra critical of Trump......had you actually read my responses you would read I am a conservative not a Republican or a Democrat per sey and neither is Trump...he is a hybrid who has done more in 1 year than the last 2 if not 3 administrations to bring the American economy back.

RichL025
11-24-2017, 22:12
You're not a conservative.

You are a populist. You just like to THINK you're a conservative.

I enjoy seeing you hyperventilate on your posts.

Pompous? Maybe. I prefer to think of myself as being aware of my own biases and not swallowing the "party line", but if your particular thesaurus reads that as pompous, sure, whatever.

What I am NOT, however, is a hypocrite. If I rationalized Trump's behavior just because he ran under the banner of the party I usually vote for, I would have been a hypocrite.

I will not call you a hypocrite. I will let you look in the mirror and decide that for yourself.

But whatever conclusion you come to, realize that it is a LIBERAL trick to try and rationalize immoral behavior ("Biden did worse!").

WarriorDiplomat
11-24-2017, 22:41

Pompous? Maybe. I prefer to think of myself as being aware of my own biases and not swallowing the "party line", but if your particular thesaurus reads that as pompous, sure, whatever.

What I am NOT, however, is a hypocrite. If I rationalized Trump's behavior just because he ran under the banner of the party I usually vote for, I would have been a hypocrite.

I will not call you a hypocrite. I will let you look in the mirror and decide that for yourself.

But whatever conclusion you come to, realize that it is a LIBERAL trick to try and rationalize immoral behavior ("Biden did worse!").

I get it anyone who supports Trump must be stupid.....oh geez stupid me.

There is seriously something wrong with your perception and interpretation of what you read. A populist??? really? Why because I repeat what I see on liberal media like you or because I see some advancement in our country and do see the swamp draining and feel this is some of the swamp he spoke of. That's OK alit of people dislike Trump you are not the first it isn't new I have heard this shallow argument before....who did you vote for a status quo politician?

All this because I think that NAMBLA affiliates will be finally flushed out? I am confused on your stance since 1977 the founding of NAMBLA there have been Hollywood elites and politicians who have been accused of being involved with this group and the stories coming out recently in mass sort of confirms the pedophilia and general deviancy do you disagree?.....the problem with this coming out now and libs taking action is this has been exposed before with child actors and was ignored.....now libs are doing the right thing.

Again you ignore a reasonable question that you keep avoiding and continue to use rhetoric to avoid answering....do you consider Trump's locker room talk on par with status quo politicians both Republicans moreso Dems deviancy?

Since you apparently seem to think you are in the know on Trump that I do not know then educate me....because thus far your responses to me have not represented the intellectual horsepower of a former 18D(though I have seen socially dumb people be great medics) and trauma surgeon.....

Not sure what you do not understand about the logic of Twitter as the POTUS medium that allows him to drive the narrative. You see the lavar ball thing as conduct unbecoming I see it as exposure of the deep hatred liberals have especially the father of an entitled punk who got caught stealing in a country where the penalty is stiff and the POTUS bailed him and his useless punk friends out without so much as an iota of gratitude....this is ingenious and even staunch liberals have had to side with Trump.....he is simply playing the game in order to control and show the hypocrisy of liberals......regardless of what you see in media I feel he is gaining ground back from the pro Obama and Clinton partisons. Trump is nota Republican he is a hybrid who only aligned with Republicans in some aspects.....he is forcing the change we needed in politics as we knew it.

Are you unaware of the power of social media today? This is how this generation communicates.....he has to speak the language of his country and believe it or not it is effective.

If this is a personal issue with me I do not give a shit....fellow GB and former 10th grouper or not.....

T-Rock
11-25-2017, 00:52
Bill Bennett makes some really good points regarding the accomplishments of POTUS Trump thus far.... Fast forward to 7:00 then onward... Good stuff:
> https://youtu.be/IzM2y8Oze1I

Remington Raidr
11-25-2017, 02:31

I seriously have to question your ability to grasp basis facts. Trump wasn't in 70's when he said this, and he didn't say it in front of a TV camera. But don't let the basic stuff slow your rush to insult the rest of us.:mad:

Golf1echo
11-25-2017, 03:52
Certainly not the first time a POTUS has caused a ruckus in the history of our Republic, what President Trump is doing for our Democracy I absolutely love. The nepotism of both parties has been laid open for all to see and groups like the SUBJECT of this post are bound to follow.

Rich you have bemoaned your dislike of President Trump, I get that but I'm curious what are your solutions, how does that narrative fit into the alternative...one of another Democrat (with all her baggage) or even a Socialist (completely swept under by all that baggage ...as surely we all would be by now, to include her supporters who could not afford to pay for play)? Is that not the real context?

RichL025
11-25-2017, 04:57
I seriously have to question your ability to grasp basis facts. Trump wasn't in 70's when he said this,

You are correct, he was in his 60s.

and he didn't say it in front of a TV camera. But don't let the basic stuff slow your rush to insult the rest of us.:mad:

Yes, he did. Please avail yourself of basic google skills. But dont let your pre-concieved notions interfere with your ability to think for yourself.

Or are you going to claim the video is part of the vast media conspiracy against him?

RichL025
11-25-2017, 05:01
Certainly not the first time a POTUS has caused a ruckus in the history of our Republic, what President Trump is doing for our Democracy I absolutely love. The nepotism of both parties has been laid open for all to see and groups like the SUBJECT of this post are bound to follow.

Rich you have bemoaned your dislike of President Trump, I get that but I'm curious what are your solutions, how does that narrative fit into the alternative...one of another Democrat (with all her baggage) or even a Socialist (completely swept under by all that baggage ...as surely we all would be by now, to include her supporters who could not afford to pay for play)? Is that not the real context?

Oh Dear Lord no. Neither of three alternatives would have been any better. Well, Hillary would have done a more EFFECTIVE job of leading, but I dint think any of us would have liked the direction she was leading in.

My solution? That will have to wait for the next election, unfortunatly, and a decent candidate to oppose him.

In the meantime I will hold my president to account when he acts poorly, and point out the lies, hypocrisy and blind mindless loyalty when I see it. Just like I did with my liberal friends for the preceding 8 years....

rsdengler
11-25-2017, 06:39
NAMBLA….My Gosh, I cannot believe that this organization of perverted men could actually exist. The disgusting behaviors and sexual predators in Hollywood and in Washington (and elsewhere) are not new. Someone needs to take the lot of them and do some “Terminex Type of Extermination” on their asses. :munchin

To tell you the truth, I don't trust either side of the aisle to do what's right for the people that voted them into office. I really would like for someone to "drain the swamp", but are they actually doing this efficiently? I understand the term “Trumpism” on standing up and calling out both Dems/and Republicans who have been some damn ineffective, and useless to this Country. But to be honest, Trump does kind of act like a child who had his lollypop taken away from him. Party affiliation should be null and void if you plan to do the right thing.

I am not a strict conservative, and I am not an extreme leftard; which makes me middle of the road Independent. I just want someone in office who could do the job with confidence, stop the party agenda BS, be concise and stand up to the Whores in Washington with tach; after all you work for the American people as a whole. LOL that is wishful thinking in today’s world. Both sides left and right in this Country and in Washington have been posturing for a fight, but who will take the first step in that ring? No matter the indifference's in this Country, it is still OURS and I would never live anywhere else. So let’s put on those freakin boxing gloves…..Just my $.02 cents, be gentle in your replies please....LOL:D

WarriorDiplomat
11-25-2017, 10:40
Oh Dear Lord no. Neither of three alternatives would have been any better. Well, Hillary would have done a more EFFECTIVE job of leading, but I dint think any of us would have liked the direction she was leading in.

My solution? That will have to wait for the next election, unfortunatly, and a decent candidate to oppose him.

In the meantime I will hold my president to account when he acts poorly, and point out the lies, hypocrisy and blind mindless loyalty when I see it. Just like I did with my liberal friends for the preceding 8 years....

Yeah we know Rich you are the only one here who's opinion on POTUS morality is valid

I do not care for what he said either you on the other hand hang your hat on this as a good enough reason to say he is unfit for Presidency.....just say you dislike him because you do not think he looks or sounds presidential.....I think it is refreshing to not have a president hide behind Pious Presidential conduct and behavior while being a criminal

Your entire stance is built on the liberal hype train...would you disagree that Trump is the most hated man by the liberal establishment?

What you are insinuating is that their is no partisan media and everything that you know of Trump that you mention that comes from the same media is honest and true?

You claim that these are your conclusions because you read his Twitter and saw a video.....when I point out that if this is the best they can dig up on Trump between all the media collaboration and hatred for him that the headhunters are trying to ruin the guy.....you say I am paranoid?

The media absolutely loved Obama and Clinton and dug up more despicable conduct while not headhunting to ruin him but to place him and her in the best light possible.....you aren't curious of what they would have found or did find had they disliked him?

What is disturbing is your superficial status quo expectations of the POTUS position.....and your complaints of his unfilled promises just tells me that you do not follow the work being done the efforts to fulfill them and the process and representative republic must go through to do this....the executive branch can't act alone but that's OK you go ahead and follow the sound bites and snapshots and avoid the entirety of progress

WarriorDiplomat
11-25-2017, 10:51
NAMBLA….My Gosh, I cannot believe that this organization of perverted men could actually exist. The disgusting behaviors and sexual predators in Hollywood and in Washington (and elsewhere) are not new. Someone needs to take the lot of them and do some “Terminex Type of Extermination” on their asses. :munchin

To tell you the truth, I don't trust either side of the aisle to do what's right for the people that voted them into office. I really would like for someone to "drain the swamp", but are they actually doing this efficiently? I understand the term “Trumpism” on standing up and calling out both Dems/and Republicans who have been some damn ineffective, and useless to this Country. But to be honest, Trump does kind of act like a child who had his lollypop taken away from him. Party affiliation should be null and void if you plan to do the right thing.

I am not a strict conservative, and I am not an extreme leftard; which makes me middle of the road Independent. I just want someone in office who could do the job with confidence, stop the party agenda BS, be concise and stand up to the Whores in Washington with tack; after all you work for the American people as a whole. LOL that is wishful thinking in today’s world. Both sides left and right in this Country and in Washington have been posturing for a fight, but who will take the first step in that ring? No matter the indifference's in this Country, it is still OURS and I would never live anywhere else. So let’s put on those freakin boxing gloves…..Just my $.02 cents, be gentle in your replies please....LOL:D

Rita....we have had Presidential acting people which only concealed the deviancy....the silence of conservatives was disturbing and the social agenda that in another 8 yes would have ruined the United States and possibly have seen a communist dictatorship....Tack does not work and is another word for being nice....you can't be nice and use rhetoric anymore D.C. is full of Lions. If you pay attention Trump has forced the Dems out and inward facing to begin to clean their own house with his tactics bypassing the media spin and using Twitter so he can take blame for his comments and limiting the media the ability to slant and skew his image....he by doing this does not have a script like most Presidents which again conceals the President and insulates him from the public knowing who they really are and what they do....D.C. has been a disgusting world of secrets, deviancy and ulterior motives...more crime happens daily there than anywhere in the U.S. as a professor once said welcome to politics Trump is exposing this deceit for us....some here don't like that

WarriorDiplomat
11-25-2017, 11:09
I seriously have to question your ability to grasp basis facts. Trump wasn't in 70's when he said this, and he didn't say it in front of a TV camera. But don't let the basic stuff slow your rush to insult the rest of us.:mad:

More importantly he wasn't the President and hey who cares this comment alone puts Trump in his opinion in the same despicable place as Hillary because she is of an equal moral fiber except for that support of a rapist husband thing or the string of dead people or the Ambassador Stevens fiasco or the uarab spring or the U.S. taxpayer money to Iran or the selling ofUranium to Russia or the funding a former British MI6 agent to create an unvalidated anti Trump report or their was that email thing oh and the pedophile island thing that Bill visited 27+ times or the.........but Rich thinks locker room talk is just as "immoral"

tonyz
11-25-2017, 11:12
Trump was elected to shake up the D.C. establishment - and to some degree to shake up and expose the elites in both major political parties.

IMHO, ammo is essentially wasted on never-Trumper's; but never wasted on exposing the rampant hypocrisy and double standards enveloping much of the main-stream media and Hollywood elite - both huge Klinton/Sanders supporters - and both influential in mis-shaping important perceptions and beliefs.

GratefulCitizen
11-25-2017, 11:19
Posted this analogy a few times last year.

Trump is analogous to the ancient Hebrew King Jehu.
The corrupt dems and reps would respectively be Jezebel and Ahab.

Jehu was not a nice guy.
He was, however, the right man for the job.

Whatever his flaws, Trump is the right man for the needs of this time.

rsdengler
11-25-2017, 11:36
Rita....we have had Presidential acting people which only concealed the deviancy....the silence of conservatives was disturbing and the social agenda that in another 8 yes would have ruined the United States and possibly have seen a communist dictatorship....Tactdoes not work and is another word for being nice....you can't be nice and use rhetoric anymore D.C. is full of Lions.

....D.C. has been a disgusting world of secrets, deviancy and ulterior motives...more crime happens daily there than anywhere in the U.S. as a professor once said welcome to politics Trump is exposing this deceit for us....some here don't like that

You are correct, DC is a city of corrupt politicians on both sides of the aisle who think they are above the law, they have the "scratch my back I'll scratch your back mentality", they consume themselves with political power, and they pit people against each other just to get ahead. Believe me; I have no like for DC Political BS and the Media playing one side of the field. As far as the word "tact", I don't mean "being nice or playing nice", heaven forbid I associate the word "nice" with Washington, (Hell, sometimes I wouldn't use the word "nice" to describe me at times :)) more like using your skill to deal with the spread of the disease that has set itself in the heart of DC and the Media. Exposure of any lying, contemptible political hack in DC should be applauded, and not concealed by anyone.

And yes, the liberal social "let’s just lay down" and die agenda has made this country weak and vulnerable over the last 2 terms; but there are still people out there that will not let this happen. So we can agree that DC (oh and Hollyweird) is the land of whoremongering and deceit that needs to be stomped out. Sounds like a plan to me…..:munchin

Golf1echo
11-25-2017, 11:44
I think of it in this way, a simple analogy: soap and water are not sufficient on hard stains, acid may be necessary...acid is caustic. The individual elements of that stain separate and bubble up to the surface...

Edit: One or maybe two examples. The matter of behavior being discussed here. The heightened awareness of all that certain behaviors are not acceptable like the ones referenced toward women, regardless if they are working for a rich producer, in the company of coworkers, casting for a role, in the company of someone famous that can dictate their futures, etc... We have all seem the rise in awareness, victims empowered to come forward, a consensus that the lewd and unprofessional behaviors should not be tolerated regardless of the fame or power of the perpetrator.

We are seeing a transparency that had been promised by the previous administration finally come to fruition... Instead of the constant echo chambers that masked what was inconvenient for us to see. One by one former players are coming forward to expose what had previously been protected by the tyranny of power.

WarriorDiplomat
11-25-2017, 14:34
NowYou are correct, DC is a city of corrupt politicians on both sides of the aisle who think they are above the law, they have the "scratch my back I'll scratch your back mentality", they consume themselves with political power, and they pit people against each other just to get ahead. Believe me; I have no like for DC Political BS and the Media playing one side of the field. As far as the word "tact", I don't mean "being nice or playing nice", heaven forbid I associate the word "nice" with Washington, (Hell, sometimes I wouldn't use the word "nice" to describe me at times :)) more like using your skill to deal with the spread of the disease that has set itself in the heart of DC and the Media. Exposure of any lying, contemptible political hack in DC should be applauded, and not concealed by anyone.

And yes, the liberal social "let’s just lay down" and die agenda has made this country weak and vulnerable over the last 2 terms; but there are still people out there that will not let this happen. So we can agree that DC (oh and Hollyweird) is the land of whoremongering and deceit that needs to be stomped out. Sounds like a plan to me…..:munchin

My opinion on tact in D.C. is it does not translate well to most people...most people are confused at the lack of outrage by our elected leaders Trump expresses the same WTH response many would love to do....look at the Dems blocking the tax bill and misrepresenting it's effectiveness because of a bad name for it "trickle down economics" though a somewhat accurate description if one understands what it means but what.they purposely ignore is if they continue to punish success through taxation corporations will not br able to produce jobs without profitability and in order to produce they will need workers but again taxes crush jobs.......it is this lack of explanation Dems neglect to explain again not by accident...and yet they know full well they are forcing companies to move production elsewhere in order to be globally competitive.....and push citizens into depending on the government to survive.....they also know eventually the tax base will disappear they aren't stupid they are seeking short term power even if the end result is a communist country going bankrupt and bought out by the new superpowers.

..they are masters of deceptive rhetoric....today more than ever both sides are corrupted beyond our ability to accept it. Trump on the other hand is using Twitter and layman's language and IMO represents the frustration and powerlessness of the producers and real labor force not public servants such as Government. City, county, state of fed LEO or Military in this country...people want to work they want leaders to represent their interests. I love the abrasiveness Trump is using to disrupt a normally incoherent gentlemanly and deceitful form of discourse that your average citizen cannot follow....

The citizenry of this country we're allowing this country to fail....because of the deceit of politicians citizens we're unaware of the direction we we're going at the speed we we're going....the only reason it hasn't happened is the representative republic....getting the reps to all agree takes time and several election cycles of cooperative people....but we we're getting there faster than most republics have failed

PSM
11-25-2017, 14:48
Seen anything about this through the Media smokescreen:

President Donald Trump should give special thanks to two U.S. Senators this Thanksgiving weekend. One is still serving in the Senate, the other recently retired. One is a Republican. The other a Democrat. And what should President Trump be thanking them for? Quite simply they have handed him one of the biggest victories any president could claim in the past 45 years.

Yes, this has happened even as one of the most widely covered stories of the past year has been President Trump's difficulties in working with Congress. The growing rift between him and Republican Senators John McCain, Jeff Flake, and Bob Corker alone has made headlines for months. For a U.S. president to have this many public feuds with senators from his own party this early in his presidency is really unprecedented and makes for hot news copy.

But that story ignores a bigger and longer-lasting development in the federal judiciary. That brings us first to naming the Republican gift giver: Senator Chuck Grassley from Iowa. The longtime member of Congress has big time clout as the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee. And Grassley has just used that clout to eliminate one of the final hurdles in the already furious pace of Trump administration judicial appointments to the federal bench.

Late last week, Grassley decided not to honor a Senate tradition of holding up hearings for judicial nominees who aren't cleared by their own home state senators. That tradition is known as the "blue slip courtesy" born out of time before nationwide communication technology when a given state's senators had access to much more information about nominees than their colleagues from the rest of the country. Grassley correctly noted that Democrats were now trying to use the blue slips tradition to replace the filibuster, and he's having none of that. As recently as last month, the Democrats and much of the news media's punditry were expecting Grassley, who is no fan of the president, to keep the blue slip tradition in place. But Grassley gave Trump this very special gift instead.

And that brings us to the Democrat who provided the initial generous source of President Trump's solid triumph: Former Senate Majority Leader, and Democrat, Harry Reid. Reid is a major reason this good fortune has befallen President Trump because Reid was the one who killed the filibuster rule for judicial nominees in 2013. And when he killed it, it was gone for good.

Republicans were powerless to stop a series of President Obama's judicial nominees after that. That is, until they won control of the Senate in the 2014 elections. The GOP may have failed at using that majority to achieve much, especially making even a dent in Obamacare. But they were able to freeze the Obama nomination process in its tracks, most notably by delaying and eventually killing Merrick Garland's nomination for the Supreme Court.

That long period of confirmation obstruction has given President Trump a huge number of seats to fill; twice as many as President Obama's also large number of vacancies when he took office in 2009. The Christian Science Monitor reports this is likely the most vacancies for a president to fill in 40 years. And the Trump team hasn't been wasting much time.

For those who believe President Trump won the 2016 election thanks to a series of Democratic Party errors, this is cut from the exact same cloth.

Consider that as of November 3rd, 13 Trump nominees to the courts have been confirmed this year. The big name is Supreme Court Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch, but we also have eight new federal appeals court judges and four new U.S. district court judges. President Trump has now already surpassed the last four presidents' records for first-year judicial confirmations. And he's even tied President Ronald Reagan number of appeals court confirmations in year one.

But this isn't just about sheer numbers, it's about ideology too. While President Trump and conservatives have diverged in matters of policy several times over the past year, the judicial nomination process is decidedly not one of them. The nominees sent to the Senate from the White House are more conservative and even younger than what we saw during President George W. Bush's two terms in office.

In case the importance of making an impact on the courts is lost on anyone, just note the many setbacks the Trump administration has suffered this year alone thanks to the courts. Delays and changes to the White House-imposed travel and immigration bans have grabbed the most attention. But the administration is also dealing with judicial push back and other potential hurdles on everything from its opposition to the AT&T-Time Warner merger to its transgender military ban.

Full article: https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/24/trumps-biggest-win-yet-comes-thanks-to-congress-commentary.html

WarriorDiplomat
11-26-2017, 09:57
Seen anything about this through the Media smokescreen:

Great find

And that is exactly my point he is making progress and is placing key players whom stand on higher values to fix the deep corruption. This is also my point on the obstacles the executive branch has to deal with when the legislative and judiciary branches have the same corrupt people. He is having to dismantle and expose this in order to move forward. I also think that the good men in the house who gave up fighting the corruption are waking back up.....

People seem to ignore the small things such as the change of heart of people that actually meet him and talk......his public face is the counter to the even uglier transparent constant media attacks.....fo they even have news on these channels anymore?

Some people dislike Trump so much that claim conservative values they can't see what he's actually doing and ironically enough use the carefully selected liberal media sound bites and attacks....also the fact that for over 2 yrs the libs known for their willingness to lie in the absence of evidence and are foaming at the mouth for anything can hardly find any substance to back it up......the Trump witch hunt has been on the minute he gained momentum and where we are at are a bunch of libs pouting like children on TV hammering his every move trying to condition Americans through saturation hoping the propaganda conditioning pays off eventually. Even family T.V. shows are ingraining the liberal messages in unrealistic scenarios that emit social justice themes to a sickening level the worse it's been since the 60's social revolution
Libs use the same methods the Nazis used to condition citizens the same rhetoric etc.....then call Trump a dictator?? We have seen the same corrupt crap our entire lives and grew up believing that the outward appearance and conduct somehow correlates to the inside the appearance in the foreground with the words and corruption faded into the background.

Some have a hard time adjusting to what is an exponentially better person and their apertures are still focused on image over action.

GratefulCitizen
11-26-2017, 11:44
Trump is hated because he is a pragmatist with standards.
He will make deals, but is also willing to walk away from the table.

The purists hate the pragmatist side.
Those given to relative morality hate the limits imposed by standards.

Both sides create false dilemmas to attack him.

How this relates to this thread:
He will not make a deal when it comes to these perverts, but he can't be attacked/marginalized as being purist.

He is a genuine threat.
They are scared.

WarriorDiplomat
11-26-2017, 17:00
Trump is hated because he is a pragmatist with standards.
He will make deals, but is also willing to walk away from the table.

The purists hate the pragmatist side.
Those given to relative morality hate the limits imposed by standards.

Both sides create false dilemmas to attack him.

How this relates to this thread:
He will not make a deal when it comes to these perverts, but he can't be attacked/marginalized as being purist.

He is a genuine threat.
They are scared.

I agree he will make deals with either side of the aisle as long as it is good for the country.....it's this that will reshape the countries expectations of it's representatives for the better

WarriorDiplomat
11-26-2017, 17:27
Trump was elected to shake up the D.C. establishment - and to some degree to shake up and expose the elites in both major political parties.

IMHO, ammo is essentially wasted on never-Trumper's; but never wasted on exposing the rampant hypocrisy and double standards enveloping much of the main-stream media and Hollywood elite - both huge Klinton/Sanders supporters - and both influential in mis-shaping important perceptions and beliefs.

Shaking it up he is....I suspect D.C. if completely revealed would compare with Sodom and Gomorrah on some level which brings me back to my original point on NAMBLA the sicko pedophile organization that was essentially a pedophile hook up network that has tried to legitimize it's stance and beliefs as just as valid as in any other LGBT organization seeking legal protections.....the speed libs and silent Republicans we're pushing LGBT agendas is it too far fetched to think that the sickos finally being called out we're looking to ease in elements of pedophilia in order to slowly introduce their agenda.....after all NAMBLA was early aligned with LGBT institutions and members before they were called out by Jesse Helms before that they were accepted to some degree and align themselves with LGBT and argue they are essentially of the ilk.....the sickness in that community shows itself by not calling it out themselves and conditioning our children to accept their agenda through child and family friendly mediums....at one time NAMBLA had a verified 1100+ members....we're we a hop skip and a jump to a Caligula scenario under silent conservatives and liberals. They already damaged the military in which trannies came in dishonestly served under a lie and now should they follow through with the sex change and lifetime of care we the citizens are now paying for this....can anyone here honestly say the decision to join was purely altruistic with no ulterior motive??? How long before these sickos in Hollywood start getting bolder in framing NAMBLA scenarios as misunderstood love? I would not be surprised to have this organization exposed only to have prominent Hollywood and political sickos being named as clientele/members at one time or another. This is why Trump is good under other administrations these allegations got little notice now we have action Charlie Sheen, Kevin Spacey two poster children for NAMBLA beliefs upand many others coming out the lights are on the roaches are running from the exposure. Watching these morally corrupt power and influence agents implode on themselves is awesome

Dean Jarvis
11-26-2017, 17:55

Your high and mighty standards make me sick...All you so called conservatives would rather sit on your hands and not vote for Trump or vote for some pompous asshole like Evan McMullen to make you feel like you have some higher righteous standards with the end result putting Clinton in the WH. How the Hell can you possibly justify that?

If a conservative means globalization, open borders, so called free trade, you can have your conservatism. I've made my career in international trade. NAFTA has decimated manufacturing in the U.S. and China still enjoys Most Favored Nation status which means their imports into the U.S. are duty free while anyone trying to sell U.S. goods to China are hit with such high duties the product becomes uncompetitive in the market.

Up until the early 80's, if you traveled to Japan you took American Steaks to your customers because they were so coveted by the Japanese and American Beef was not allowed in Japan. In the late 80's Japan finally opened it's market for American Beef and what did they do? I was working in Denver at the time, they showed on the local news Japanese on horseback with cowboy hats on rounding up cattle. The Japanese refused to buy from American ranches so they bought ranches in Colorado, Japanese managed the farms and when they exported the beef they used Japanese freight forwarders (Kintetsu) and moved it on JAL (Japan Airlines). They made sure not one cent went into the hands of any American businesses.

I bought a Dodge truck made in America. A friend of mine bought the same truck made in Mexico. So do you think he got some special deal because the people who built it were paid 50 pesos a day??? Hell no.....it's just more profit for the greedy businesses that don't give a shit about the American middle class. Don't get me wrong, I was a businessman and I needed to make a profit obviously. My point is that Trump is not against free trade, he just wants it to be fair trade. Americans can compete with anyone, we just need a level playing field.

I agree that Trump is not the most articulate speaker and his tweets can be annoying but he is the most transparent President I've ever seen, good or bad.

I'll tell you what I'm so fucking tired of are these career politicians that get asked a question and after 10 minutes of running off at the mouth NEVER answer the fucking question.

You better make up your mind who's side you're on and if you want America and the Constitution to survive. We are at war politically with the left and we're not tanking prisoners.

RichL025
11-26-2017, 20:29
Your high and mighty standards make me sick...

Then I suggest you take some anti-emetics. So sorry to upset your delicate constitution.

All you so called conservatives would rather sit on your hands and not vote for Trump or vote for some pompous asshole like Evan McMullen

I have no idea who Evan McMullen is.

You better make up your mind who's side you're on and if you want America and the Constitution to survive.

I already have, and I'm on the side of our Constitution. THAT'S one of the reasons I am not a Trump fanboy - he has already demonstrated that he does not believe in our Constitution.

(HINT: Before you get all hot & bothered, read about separation of church & state, and how you cannot make laws based on someone's religion)

RCummings
11-26-2017, 21:40
Rich,

Couldn't it be said with a high degree of certainty that all laws are part of "someones religion? Laws have been around for better or worse for thousands of years, is there some in particular that President Trump came up with on his own?

May I ask who the better candidate was from the last election?

Bob

Old Dog New Trick
11-26-2017, 22:14
In God We Trust - written on all our currency.

God Bless America - spoken by every president in modern time.

Please let me know where in the Constitution the phrase “Separation of Church and State” exists?

Joker
11-26-2017, 22:59
In God We Trust - written on all our currency.

God Bless America - spoken by every president in modern time.

Please let me know where in the Constitution the phrase “Separation of Church and State” exists?

Ah, the misinterpretation of the First Amendment.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The same one that the despicable NAMBLA and others hide behind thanks to BS misinterpretation.

Old Dog New Trick
11-26-2017, 23:27
Yes but, Rich implies that the president and his (perceived) immoral views are trying to subvert the Constitution in regards to laws that the congress are responsible for.

As for NAMBLA - sick bunch of faggots destroying young lives.

As for President Trump and his caught on film bragging to none other than Billy Bush, WGAF! Let me know when a woman who at the time told him “no” and he persisted in violating her personal space against her will. Same goes for any woman (Miss America Pageant) who would get naked in front of hundreds of people both men and women in a changing room and then feel slighted at the one person who actually gave them the opportunity to have that opportunity.

I for one am very glad the DNC and Hillary’s campaign manager used that material and opened Pandora’s Box on sexual deviants in Hollywood and elsewhere because I’m enjoying the hell out of watching the dominoes fall.

Joker
11-26-2017, 23:44
^^^ I completely agree with you on all points.

Old Dog New Trick
11-27-2017, 00:05
;) I tried so hard to stay out of this thread but, the hook was set and now I’ve taken the bait. :rolleyes:

I believe RichL025 is badly informed and if he doesn’t know who Evan McMullen is than he is an uninformed voter.

While I may not like or agree with POTUS Trump on many levels, I whole heartedly believe he was the only chance this country had at continuing to be a Constitutional Democratic Republic. I sleep very well at night having voted for him and not against him.

It just irritates me when people trot out the usual BS about the Constitution and BOR and hold anyone other than the Federal Government accountable for it. That really gets my BP up. Stupid is as stupid does...

Cheers :D

ETA: P.S. I got only two words to describe (thus far along) the commitment of DJT to the Constitution and Law - Neal Gorsuch. [Yes, I know there are scores of others already and yet to be nominated for life-long tenure at Federal Appellate, Circut, and Appeals levels of appointed judges. Maybe the only reason I voted for him. The consolation prize HRC would have had the same historic opportunity to fill those positions with people I vehemently disagree with.]

Golf1echo
11-27-2017, 01:07
"I for one am very glad the DNC and Hillary’s campaign manager used that material and opened Pandora’s Box on sexual deviants in Hollywood and elsewhere because I’m enjoying the hell out of watching the dominoes fall."

Sure makes me doubt they would have " governed more effectively ". While no one is perfect it's super ironic liberal/progressives charged after President Trump with that one! Now they are watching their ranks and power base (money sources) being decimated...even their icons, a massive loss of credibility. Who would of thunk it? The old proverbial shooting yourself in the foot. I'm glad they did as it's a new era for women in a positive way. I say there are many more similar issues within their creed for anyone who chooses to open their eyes.

Next- Welfare Reform and Accountability.

WarriorDiplomat
11-27-2017, 06:44
Then I suggest you take some anti-emetics. So sorry to upset your delicate constitution.

I have no idea who Evan McMullen is.

I already have, and I'm on the side of our Constitution. THAT'S one of the reasons I am not a Trump fanboy - he has already demonstrated that he does not believe in our Constitution.

(HINT: Before you get all hot & bothered, read about separation of church & state, and how you cannot make laws based on someone's religion)

Well educate all of us on.this apparently I am missing the deviancy and disease.....personally anyone who thinks Hillary would have been better tells me alot about your lack of fortitude to stand against a corrupt system and go through the hard work of fixing it....out of fear or foresight?

Since you mentioned the Constitution have you read the 86 essays the Federalist papers that were the supporting reasoning for it

RichL025
11-27-2017, 21:03
Well educate all of us on.this apparently I am missing the deviancy and disease.....personally anyone who thinks Hillary would have been better tells me alot about your lack of fortitude to stand against a corrupt system and go through the hard work of fixing it....out of fear or foresight?

Please go back through my posts and find where I said Hillary would have been a better president.

Your reading comprehension skills are.... lacking.

RichL025
11-27-2017, 21:12
Yes but, Rich implies that the president and his (perceived) immoral views are trying to subvert the Constitution in regards to laws that the congress are responsible for.
n
First of all, I don't think I IMPLIED it, I came right out and said it.

And to be fair, I dont think I ever used the word "immoral" to describe DJT or jhis views. That's irrelevant. The only thing that's relevant is whether his actions are legal and constitutional.

"Moral" is a religious judgement. I dont know if he is a moral man or not. I have my doubts, but in my weaker moments, I have to remind myself that I am not the judge. It is not my place to judge anothers' "morals" in most circumstances (notice I made an exception - if someone wants to date one of my daughters, for example, damn sure I will pay attention to their "morals")

As for NAMBLA - sick bunch of faggots destroying young lives.

I rather agree with you here. Dont like to use the term "faggot" since even mainstream homosexual groups have disavowed NAMBLA... you may be surprised to learn that most homosexuals find them disgusting and abhorrent as well.

WarriorDiplomat
11-28-2017, 08:48
Please go back through my posts and find where I said Hillary would have been a better president.

Your reading comprehension skills are.... lacking.

Well Rich I am on an iPhone and cannot cut and paste but you did say Hillary would do better job at leading but caveated with we didn't like the direction she was taking the country....perhaps it is your lack of comprehension here given the context was in regards to the President.

Leading is the job of the President in which you did state she would be better.

You can use rhetorical spin on what you said because you did not say the word President...but anyone can read the preamble and know the contextual meaning.

WarriorDiplomat
11-28-2017, 08:58
n

And to be fair, I dont think I ever used the word "immoral" to describe DJT or jhis views. That's irrelevant. The only thing that's relevant is whether his actions are legal and constitutional.

"Moral" is a religious judgement. I dont know if he is a moral man or not. I have my doubts, but in my weaker moments, I have to remind myself that I am not the judge. It is not my place to judge anothers' "morals" in most circumstances (notice I made an exception - if someone wants to date one of my daughters, for example, damn sure I will pay attention to their "morals")

I rather agree with you here. Dont like to use the term "faggot" since even mainstream homosexual groups have disavowed NAMBLA... you may be surprised to learn that most homosexuals find them disgusting and abhorrent as well.

Rich you are killing me with your superficial examinations of connecting behaviors. They only deny the organization due to it's bad publicity however many pedophiles have been openly supported by prominent LGBT activist until.....someones deviancy is outed....they have a public outcry THEN they condemn but ironically enough not until that point.

Team Sergeant
11-28-2017, 09:13
n

Really, and you got this information from? CNN? ;)

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/moral

Definition of moral
a : of or relating to principles of right and wrong in behavior : ethical moral judgments
b : expressing or teaching a conception of right behavior a moral poem
c : conforming to a standard of right behavior took a moral position on the issue though it cost him the nomination
d : sanctioned by or operative on one's conscience or ethical judgment a moral obligation
e : capable of right and wrong action a moral agent
: probable though not proved : virtual a moral certainty
: perceptual or psychological rather than tangible or practical in nature or effect a moral victory moral support