PDA

View Full Version : Harvey Weinstein,, WHO???

JJ_BPK
10-11-2017, 07:42
Looks like ole Harv is in a heap of Do Do.
His Kalifornacate buddies were trying to cover it up,,
BUTT now they are all running..

Wondering what story(S) they are concocting with their MSM co-hores ??

Couple of Hav & buds..

PS: Ladies in the center pic?? Kerry Kennedy, Ethel Kennedy, and Mary Richardson Kennedy,, Ted's Clan.. Coincidence??

Sohei
10-11-2017, 08:09
I think he is now finding out how many of his friends were the great friends he thought they were. They are now treating him like the plague he truly is. Poetic justice at its finest.

bblhead672
10-11-2017, 09:30
Weinstein is attempting damage control by vowing to take on the NRA.

Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein: I'll fight the NRA to 'channel' my anger at myself for sexually harassing women (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hollywood-mogul-harvey-weinstein-ill-fight-the-nra-to-channel-my-anger-at-myself-for-sexually-harassing-women/article/2636680)

JJ_BPK
10-11-2017, 09:40
Waiting for the other shoe to drop??

Malia Obama, the oldest of former President Obama’s daughters, is set to intern for Hollywood super-producer Harvey Weinstein this winter. Jan 20th, 2017

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/01/20/malia-obama-will-intern-hollywood-super-producer-harvey-weinstein/

Team Sergeant
10-11-2017, 13:13
Hollywood is in love with it’s rapist & pedophiles, not to mention its drug addicts. woody allen, roman polanski, harvey weinstein and michael jackson all peas in the same pod.

I find it interesting how the liberal/progressives also love the rapist & pedophiles.

ddoering
10-11-2017, 13:41
Weinstein is attempting damage control by vowing to take on the NRA.

Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein: I'll fight the NRA to 'channel' my anger at myself for sexually harassing women (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hollywood-mogul-harvey-weinstein-ill-fight-the-nra-to-channel-my-anger-at-myself-for-sexually-harassing-women/article/2636680)

Toss the ole right wing, white male supremacist smoke grenade and IMT back to the rallypoint. That makes it all better.

Box
10-12-2017, 12:16
Q: How much of Harvey Weinstein's iceberg sized scandal do we really know about right now?

A: Just the tip.

bblhead672
10-12-2017, 12:35
Now another Hollyweird liberal is getting shellacked for his behavior as multiple women talk about being groped by him.

Ben Affleck dubbed 'Buttman' as more groping allegations emerge (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/2017/10/12/ben-affleck-dubbed-buttman-groping-allegations-emerge/)

ddoering
10-12-2017, 12:56
A: Just the tip.

That's what she said.

tonyz
10-12-2017, 13:28
That's what she said.

Lol, so did Justin Trudeau.

JimP
10-12-2017, 13:37
Now another Hollyweird liberal is getting shellacked for his behavior as multiple women talk about being groped by him.

Ben Affleck dubbed 'Buttman' as more groping allegations emerge (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/2017/10/12/ben-affleck-dubbed-buttman-groping-allegations-emerge/)

I actually thought, let's just say...that he was 'disinterested" in women. This actually gives him street-cred in the perv-world of progs.

Don't forget Bawney Fwank; Gerry Studds; Ted Kennedy; et al.

Airbornelawyer
10-12-2017, 17:02
I actually thought, let's just say...that he was 'disinterested" in women. This actually gives him street-cred in the perv-world of progs.
A pet peeve of mine. "Disinterested" means "unbiased", as in a disinterested party is one who does not have an interest in the outcome of a matter. It's not another way of saying uninterested.

Hollywood is in love with it’s rapist & pedophiles, not to mention its drug addicts. woody allen, roman polanski, harvey weinstein and michael jackson all peas in the same pod.

I find it interesting how the liberal/progressives also love the rapist & pedophiles.
They are "artists", so they get a pass. Their "art" is too important too worry about the little people who get hurt in the process.

I would actually argue that the others are not peas in a pod with Weinstein. Allen, Polanski and Jackson are/were apparently pedophiles/ephebophiles, who just liked 'em young. Weinstein, by contrast, seems more about revelling in his power over women. Polanski likes to look at and touch young girls; Weinstein apparently likes to force young girls to look at and touch him. Weinstein was also a bully toward lots of other "little people", not just the models and actresses he went after.

And pretty much all of these politicians and Hollywood types claiming they never knew about Weinstein's behavior are lying. I've been aware of the stories about Weinstein for years, and I am hardly a Hollywood insider. It was apparently an open secret, joked about on TV shows like Entourage and 30Rock, and commented on by Seth MacFarlane when he hosted the Oscars in 2013 ("Congratulations, you five ladies no longer have to pretend to be attracted to Harvey Weinstein").

And no doubt Weinstein is not the only one. Likely, Weinstein is being hung out to dry now because his companies are no longer making money and producing award-bait, career-launching movies. If he was still useful to them, Hollywood would still be turning a blind eye, just as the left still does for Clinton.

tonyz
10-12-2017, 17:39
"I don't know what all this fuss is about Harvey Weinstein"

~SLick Willie

JJ_BPK
10-12-2017, 17:58
One our members has just published a 47 part blog on politics & hollywood pedophiles. Not had a chance to read it yet.

Here is the first couple paragraphs of chapter 1.
It may be of some value..

Saturday, September 09, 2017
The Great Pedophile Coverup: Introduction 1

PizzaGate: A "Debunked Conspiracy Theory?"

Warren on the Fulcrum News Slack channel pointed me at this article, addressing the ongoing, orchestrated media campaign to normalize pedophilia.

It suddenly dawned on me that mainstream dinosaur media are complicit, as they suppress investigation and coverage of PedoGate.

Indeed, when they are not mocking PedoGate as a conspiracy theory, establishment media claims that PedoGate does not exist, they call it "fake news" without the slightest sense of irony, and media luminaries like Kelly Megyn, whatever the hell her name is, conduct sympathetic softball interviews with alleged pedophiles like the infamous James Alefantis of Comet Ping Pong and Pizza fame.

As this dive down the abyssal rabbit hole of systemic pedophilia illustrates, media suppression of the pedophile epidemic is a deliberate and purposeful policy. We see manifestations of this policy in the editorial lines of innumerable news sources.

The intent of this article is to irrefutably demonstrate that the pedophile epidemic can no longer be marginalized, and that we are, as a civilization, confronting an epidemic of child abuse of unknown yet vast dimensions that is yet to be acknowledged.

http://www.magickingdomdispatch.com/2017/09/the-great-pedophile-coverup.html

blog: http://www.magickingdomdispatch.com/

echoes
10-12-2017, 18:52
)A pet peeve of mine. "Disinterested" means "unbiased", as in a disinterested party is one who does not have an interest in the outcome of a matter. It's not another way of saying uninterested.

They are "artists", so they get a pass. Their "art" is too important too worry about the little people who get hurt in the process.

I would actually argue that the others are not peas in a pod with Weinstein. Allen, Polanski and Jackson are/were apparently pedophiles/ephebophiles, who just liked 'em young. Weinstein, by contrast, seems more about revelling in his power over women. Polanski likes to look at and touch young girls; Weinstein apparently likes to force young girls to look at and touch him. Weinstein was also a bully toward lots of other "little people", not just the models and actresses he went after.

And pretty much all of these politicians and Hollywood types claiming they never knew about Weinstein's behavior are lying. I've been aware of the stories about Weinstein for years, and I am hardly a Hollywood insider. It was apparently an open secret, joked about on TV shows like Entourage and 30Rock, and commented on by Seth MacFarlane when he hosted the Oscars in 2013 ("Congratulations, you five ladies no longer have to pretend to be attracted to Harvey Weinstein").

And no doubt Weinstein is not the only one. Likely, Weinstein is being hung out to dry now because his companies are no longer making money and producing award-bait, career-launching movies. If he was still useful to them, Hollywood would still be turning a blind eye, just as the left still does for Clinton.

Stepping in here slowly to say... AL, you hit the nail on the head with your summation. Factual, true-to-life, just how it is in ol' Hollywood.

This kind of thing happens everyday, all the time to any young hopefuls trying to break in to the game. Weather it be music or acting, there are always those in positions of influence in L.A. wanting to take advantage. The only difference is that there are some few who choose Not to play the game...and exit stage left with their integrity in hand. Sad for those that felt there was no option.

JMO,

Holly

PSM
10-12-2017, 21:41
It's the whole entertainment industry. I had a girlfriend in the late '70 (in Hollywood) who worked for a temp company filling in for vacation, maturity, etc. absences. She filled in at RCA records and she said that "secretaries" were hired for specific "jobs". She was exempt because she worked for the temp company. She later worked for Fredrick's of Hollywood in their real estate office and for Playgirl in ad sales and she said that nothing but business was ever conducted in those offices.

Pat

Hand
10-13-2017, 06:17
There are a slew of new "revelations", images are surfacing of directors of disney shows with child stars sitting in their lap, Steven Segal with his hand on then 16 year old Katherine Hagels chest, Ben Afleck is now being called "Buttman"...

It sickens me to see Batmans image tarnished with this stuff. Ha.

There is a documentary called Open Secrets that gives some glimpses into this pedophile society we call "Hollywood".

Pizzagate is starting to look less tin-foil hat-ish.

JJ_BPK
10-13-2017, 06:26
Jimmy Kimmel
The Moral Leader of the Left?
It's a Hollywood thing..
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

FLASHBACK: Hollywood’s “Moral Leader” Jimmy Kimmel asked women to “put their mouth” on a certain something
October 11, 2017 Clayton

Jimmy Kimmel has been getting high praise from the left for the past few weeks because he constantly calls out President Trump on just about every issue.

He has become their “moral leader” of sorts, but we found a damning video of him that proves he is one big fraud.

He claims to “respect” women, but take a look at this old video of him directing multiple women to feel around his pants and “put their mouth” on a certain something:

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/flashback-lefts-moral-leader-jimmy-kimmel-asked-women-feel-crotch/?utm_source=lifezette&utm_medium=facebook

PedOncoDoc
10-13-2017, 07:55
I heard that someone asked Hillary Clinton during an interview if Weinstein's behavior was comparable to that of her husband.

She replied, "Close, but no cigar."

:D

rsdengler
10-13-2017, 08:52
OK, is it just me or why in the Hell would you want to do the "dirty deed", or even be touched by some fat, greasy slob that looks like him? Were they coerced, or attacked? Or did they just want to "get ahead" (no pun intended). I though those "women" in Hollyweird were "strong, feminists", and why wait this long? I would have just gave him a nice throat punch and kicked him in his "Non-Existent Gonads".....:munchin

Sohei
10-13-2017, 09:43
Personally, I see multiple examples of cowardice in play. People who allowed themselves to be used for the gain of "money and/prestige." People that "willingly" allowed it. I find it hard to feel sorry for any of them. But, maybe that's just me.

TJ11B
10-13-2017, 10:16
Personally, I see multiple examples of cowardice in play. People who allowed themselves to be used for the gain of "money and/prestige." People that "willingly" allowed it. I find it hard to feel sorry for any of them. But, maybe that's just me.

"Pay for Play". It's that simple IMHO.

Hopefully these limousine liberal, hollyweird types will lose some credibility but I really doubt it.

PSM
10-13-2017, 10:19

I worked 4 years in the Hollywood film biz. The "talent" was refereed to as "meat" on the set (not to their face). The honey wagons ([/URL][url]http://hollywoodhoneywagon.com/ (http://hollywoodhoneywagon.com/)) were often called "meat wagons".

Pat

Sohei
10-13-2017, 10:22
I worked 4 years in the Hollywood film biz. The "talent" was refereed to as "meat" on the set (not to their face). The honey wagons ([/URL][url]http://hollywoodhoneywagon.com/ (http://hollywoodhoneywagon.com/)) were often called "meat wagons".

Pat

That's why I have no sympathy for them whatsoever. Set yourself up to be a victim and there will be plenty who are willing to victimize you. Once done, don't complain about it.

WarriorDiplomat
10-13-2017, 20:27
I heard that someone asked Hillary Clinton during an interview if Weinstein's behavior was comparable to that of her husband.

She replied, "Close, but no cigar."

Him and the Clinton's together reminded me of an old saying....birds of a feather...lol he probably shared tips with Bill

Liberals are hilarious he preys on women's lib types and so far gets a buy because he has chosen to channel his shame into fighting the NRA????the NRA exists so people can protect themselves from violent and sexual predators oh and their is the right to bear arms thingy....did one of these women pull a gun on this sicko?

Good ole libtards.....they portray stuff in movies then protest it out of character....jeeeez....they portray criminals prostitutes, murders, rapist, deceit etc.....then when not being paid they protest look at Robert DeNiro who has made a career portraying/glorifying deviants and criminality but then protests?????

bblhead672
10-15-2017, 10:57
Good ole libtards.....they portray stuff in movies then protest it out of character....jeeeez....they portray criminals prostitutes, murders, rapist, deceit etc.....then when not being paid they protest look at Robert DeNiro who has made a career portraying/glorifying deviants and criminality but then protests?????

Adult children playing pretend- while assuming their playing affords them intellect and wisdom higher than those they entertain. Eff them!

JJ_BPK
10-15-2017, 11:12
Adult children playing pretend- while assuming their playing affords them intellect and wisdom higher than those they entertain. Eff them!

Just saying..

Golf1echo
10-15-2017, 11:18
I'll raise you a Jeffery Epstein...one of his developments is called "Sex Slave island". What is a little amazing is a search for "Epstein philanderer" brings up a Washington post article on billy c.... hard to even know what to say about their little click, I'll start with DECAY...

^ Ha ha, that is way too complimentary! Thank goodness it's just an animation.:eek:

tonyz
10-15-2017, 11:46
Just saying..

Lol, you might even reverse those images...

No matter, they are both down to the bone FUGLY no matter who holds that leash !

tonyz
10-15-2017, 12:01
They might be having a threesom let that picture burn into your mind. :p

Ha ha...thank you...I just threw up a little in my mouth. ;)

rsdengler
10-15-2017, 12:42
They might be having a threesom let that picture burn into your mind. :p

Yep, it's already burned into my mind.....Excuse me why I go Barf....LOL....:p

JJ_BPK
10-16-2017, 08:06
Suprize Suprize Suprize

Harvey Weinstein helped pay Bill Clinton's legal bills during Monica era, Washington Post archive reveals

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/16/harvey-weinstein-helped-pay-bill-clintons-legal-bills-during-monica-era-washington-post-archive-reveals.html

LMAO

bblhead672
10-16-2017, 08:51
Suprize Suprize Suprize

Harvey Weinstein helped pay Bill Clinton's legal bills during Monica era, Washington Post archive reveals

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/16/harvey-weinstein-helped-pay-bill-clintons-legal-bills-during-monica-era-washington-post-archive-reveals.html

LMAO

Kindred spirits. Bet they enjoy a good cigar together.

Box
10-16-2017, 09:40
What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again...

I just hope this "blows" over soon so we can go back to taking our morality advice from people in the entertainment industry.

Team Sergeant
10-16-2017, 13:15
Many people will find this story hard to swallow.

Great find, give that man a cigar..........

cbtengr
10-16-2017, 13:42
None of this is relevant to Bill Clinton, those things have all been litigated, according to the Hildabeast.

Box
11-16-2017, 10:23
Well now we can add celebrity senator Stuart Smalley to the list of high powered societal-elite gropers....

http://www.newsweek.com/franken-breasts-grabbed-woman-713588
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/al-franken-leeann-tweeden-groping_us_5a0dad66e4b0c0b2f2f8445a

Even better is his 'shout out' tweet praising the courageous women coming forward to complain about this kind of behavior.....
https://twitter.com/SenFranken/status/922574438754848768?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftownhall.com%2Ftipsheet%2Fmi cahrate%2F2017%2F11%2F16%2Fhere-are-nine-times-when-sen-al-franken-condemned-sexual-assault-harassment-n2410385

Covfefe to you Senator Al Franken !!!
Covfefe you SO very much.
...good day sir.

rsdengler
11-16-2017, 11:25
LOL....Al "F'ing" Franken...what a total Smuck.....Yuck, how creepy like being kissed by a nasty infected scabby limp Leper...:D

echoes
11-16-2017, 14:31
LOL....Al "F'ing" Franken...what a total Smuck.....Yuck, how creepy like being kissed by a nasty infected scabby limp Leper...:D

Rita, you have an incredible way with words! :D

Absolutely disgusting that any female would find that garbage dispenser anything but putrid. Yuk!

Holly--> going to get some fresh mountain air now....

rsdengler
11-16-2017, 14:36
Rita, you have an incredible way with words! :D

I have to say that I learned my "incredible way" with words from the great one known as BOX (formally BillyLbach)...LOL:D I feel so enlightened...Ha....

Golf1echo
11-16-2017, 19:18
When I used harvey Weins...... Reference in the thread about country music and Nashville it may have seemed abstract. Beyond the atrocious behavior these people, agencies and even technologies are GATEKEEPERS... A bit like this phone spell checking me, even though that's not what I am trying to communicate. See any parallels with the liberal agenda?

Tonight I'm watching "The African Queen" a true classic, they wouldn't and couldn't make a movie like it today beyond sad! Think of the crap we have been exposed to lately because of this insanity. Think of the mechanisms used to enforce their positions... The thing they are most afraid of is that we think for ourselves...SCARY.