PDA

View Full Version : Darwin is always right………..

Team Sergeant
09-25-2017, 15:22
Snake lover found suffocated to death near his pet python, reports say

A snake lover in the U.K. has been found suffocated to death near his pet python, according to news reports.

The Sun reports that Dan Brandon, 31, was found at his home in Church Crookham, Southern England, in the room in which he kept his snakes. His pet python was out of its pen.

Authorities confirmed Monday that Brandon died of asphyxiation, according to The Sun. An investigation has been launched into whether the python was involved in Brandon’s death. The Telegraph reports that, if the python did kill Brandon, it would be the first case of its kind in the U.K.

Brandon was an experienced snake handler, according to The Independent.

Images posted to social media show Brandon with a number of snakes, including a large yellow Burmese python.

cont:
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/09/25/snake-lover-found-suffocated-to-death-near-his-pet-python-reports-say.html

Brandon was an experienced snake handler, according to The Independent.

Always my favorite line in a "news" story. "Fred was an experienced skydiver" "Sally was an experienced car driver" "Stephan was an experienced base jumper" "Officer Rowdy was a very experienced weapon handler"

and the list goes on............;)

JJ_BPK
09-25-2017, 15:36
We have a wiener... :lifter

abc_123
09-25-2017, 17:09
I guess that snake didn't understand that.

Chucko
09-25-2017, 17:16
I guess that snake didn't understand that.

We shouldn't laugh at others misfortunes, but some things are just to funny not to.

abc_123
09-25-2017, 17:22
We shouldn't laugh at others misfortunes, but some things are just to funny not to.

That snake should be knighted as, "Most Honourable Defender of the Gene Pool"