View Full Version : Antifa protester screams fuck you pigs
Team Sergeant
08-29-2017, 14:57
And you think there's a chance these bottom-feeding cowards are going to escalate to a civil war? LOL
Put down your drinks before watching this video.......... ;)
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=538_1503975940
Along the same lines...
I hear Berkeley PD has gone to gender neutral shower personages..
It will be happy,,
in the position of soap picker-upper.
:munchin
Please someone get her her elfing service animal! For the love of Antifa!
:D
Team Sergeant
08-29-2017, 15:33
Sissies Vs. Pansies
Both are "tough" in a crowd....... :munchin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABOVuI0zRcQ
Let them fight.......... thin both sides.
Please someone get her her elfing service animal! For the love of Antifa!
:D
It's a pot bellied pig. Well, she is too, but I was talking about her service animal. ;)
Pat
Golf1echo
08-29-2017, 16:29
Not sure how she sustained herself to this point or why she left the house in the first place...but she is in luck, we found her a sweet little elfing service animal to take care of her problems.
rsdengler
08-29-2017, 17:05
Please someone get her her elfing service animal! For the love of Antifa!
:D
LOL....Ha too funny....would someone please just stuff a freaking Antifa flag down that C's throat already? Geez.....:munchin
"Service animal" is code for her girlfriend...jail get a little chilly at night...
I have to give cops extra credit for dealing with scum like that. I would have elbowed her in the face and hope I wouldn't get rabies.
What a turd.
During my recent trips to the US I had to take a bunch of US domestic flights.
1 flight alone had 7 "service animals".
Of which there was only 1 I know for sure was a genuine service animal(a fantastically behaved dog owned by a great young lady and Army Vet who I spoke with at length).
The rest seemed like random dogs with mediocre at best behaviour.
Service animals seem like the new handicapped parking tag.
mark46th
08-31-2017, 08:14
Anyone can get their dog a service animal certificate on-line. It's BS...
GratefulCitizen
08-31-2017, 09:21
Standards for "emotional support" animals on airlines are different than the other standards for "service" animals.
(ACAA vs ADA)
ADA service animals are also limited to dogs and miniature horses.
Suspect that, in many cases, service animals are just an elaborate display of victim status.
Literally, a dog and pony show...
:rolleyes:
PedOncoDoc
08-31-2017, 09:57
Standards for "emotional support" animals on airlines are different than the other standards for "service" animals.
(ACAA vs ADA)
ADA service animals are also limited to dogs and miniature horses.
Suspect that, in many cases, service animals are just an elaborate display of victim status.
Literally, a dog and pony show...
:rolleyes:
They should require a certificate of need for a service dog that requires a doctor's note to be issued, similar to handicap permits.
One is not allowed to ask why they need the service dog, but one should be able to request a document proving the service animal has been trained and issued to the person in question from medical need deemed necessary by a health care professional.
Bleed Green
08-31-2017, 17:48
Thanks for bringing a laugh to my day TS as that annoying waste was the funniest thing that happened all week that didn't involve bungee cords. We flew out to California year before last for Christmas and were fortunate enough to have the largest pot bellied pig I have ever seen on one segment, cats on another and saw somebody with a chicken in our terminal waiting to board another flight. Talk about a circus side show.
I suspect I know what service that animal provided
They should require a certificate of need for a service dog that requires a doctor's note to be issued, similar to handicap permits.
One is not allowed to ask why they need the service dog, but one should be able to request a document proving the service animal has been trained and issued to the person in question from medical need deemed necessary by a health care professional.
You are right but is is illegal to demand proof form an individual as the law stands. That is why there is all of this BS service animal labeling.... pets with a vest is what I call it. I had a idiot show up on a plane with a big ass dog with a vest. She was trying to set in the middle seat and have the dog under the seat. I made a comment and she went off. I went to the captain and chief Stewart and discussed this and told them that I was allergic and that dog was going to send me into shock and they quickly moved me to business class. I was suppressed that they did not tell me to pound sand. Guess their public disasters were enough to make them want to fly the friendly sky's. half way through the flight the dog bit someone in the back. That was some funny drama....
PedOncoDoc
09-01-2017, 13:46
You are right but is is illegal to demand proof form an individual as the law stands. That is why there is all of this BS service animal labeling.... pets with a vest is what I call it. I had a idiot show up on a plane with a big ass dog with a vest. She was trying to set in the middle seat and have the dog under the seat. I made a comment and she went off. I went to the captain and chief Stewart and discussed this and told them that I was allergic and that dog was going to send me into shock and they quickly moved me to business class. I was suppressed that they did not tell me to pound sand. Guess their public disasters were enough to make them want to fly the friendly sky's. half way through the flight the dog bit someone in the back. That was some funny drama....
To me, bringing a dog on a plane without having proper documentation would be akin to bringing a baggie of pills through security. :mad:
You are right but is is illegal to demand proof form an individual as the law stands. That is why there is all of this BS service animal labeling.... pets with a vest is what I call it. I had a idiot show up on a plane with a big ass dog with a vest. She was trying to set in the middle seat and have the dog under the seat. I made a comment and she went off. I went to the captain and chief Stewart and discussed this and told them that I was allergic and that dog was going to send me into shock and they quickly moved me to business class. I was suppressed that they did not tell me to pound sand. Guess their public disasters were enough to make them want to fly the friendly sky's. half way through the flight the dog bit someone in the back. That was some funny drama....
That's nuts.
Our flight a few weeks ago had us spend 3+ hours circling the tarmac due to weather before returning to the gate...with 7 dogs onboard, most of them not actual service dogs.
It was like Noah's Ark.
You are right but is is illegal to demand proof form an individual as the law stands. That is why there is all of this BS service animal labeling.... pets with a vest is what I call it.
I suggested the same thing here and a couple of years ago and lost a PS.com friend for saying it. And I'm the guy with a dog in my avatar. :rolleyes:
Pat
I have no problem with most dogs on a plane, its their idiot owners that piss me off. Put the dog in the seat and kennel their idiot master in cargo hold.
Agreed.
‘When We Started Pushing Police Back They Maced Us Without Warning’ w/Video Of Asskicking :rolleyes:LOL, what did they expect??
https://bluelivesmatter.blue/st-louis-police-riot-pepper-spray/
Scroll down for the video
‘When We Started Pushing Police Back They Maced Us Without Warning’ w/Video Of Asskicking :rolleyes:LOL, what did they expect??
https://bluelivesmatter.blue/st-louis-police-riot-pepper-spray/
Scroll down for the video
Perhaps they thought they were in Berkley.
Team Sergeant
09-17-2017, 13:53
Perhaps they thought they were in Berkley.
Exactly..........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he76eR84lQ8
Phoenix cops don't play either........ ;)