PDA

View Full Version : Cajun Navy Fired On

LarryW
08-28-2017, 16:02
This from the Cajun Navy Facebook page.

"Clyde and the other team members and teams are all safe. Looters decided to pose as people needing rescue and they attempted to overtake the boats and there were shots fired at the boats. I repeat they are all safe. Looters must have not wanted our boats in the water for rescues. Please feel free to share this post. We are currently on stand down pending a new strategic plan."

I'd share no mercy for looters, and especially not for any who fired at rescue boats sent out to save lives. Very simple: shoot the bastards. :munchin

Sohei
08-28-2017, 16:06
I absolutely despise thugs of any kind! Those types are some of the worst.

echoes
08-28-2017, 20:24
This from the Cajun Navy Facebook page.

"Clyde and the other team members and teams are all safe. Looters decided to pose as people needing rescue and they attempted to overtake the boats and there were shots fired at the boats. I repeat they are all safe. Looters must have not wanted our boats in the water for rescues. Please feel free to share this post. We are currently on stand down pending a new strategic plan."

I'd share no mercy for looters, and especially not for any who fired at rescue boats sent out to save lives. Very simple: shoot the bastards. :munchin

"Do not have a reply, am too pissed off!!! F**kin' pissants!!!"

Holy & ....:mad:

Badger52
08-29-2017, 10:52
I'd share no mercy for looters, and especially not for any who fired at rescue boats sent out to save lives. Very simple: shoot the bastards. :munchinSelf-defense should always be in the RoE. Gunner's Mate on every boat.

Sohei
08-29-2017, 11:18
Gunner's Mate on every boat.

We actually had to do that in Katrina! We put a LEO on every rescue boat for that very reason.

atticus finch
08-29-2017, 15:31
"....pending a new strategic plan."

I know what that means regarding looters....

cbtengr
08-29-2017, 15:34
No good deed ever went unpunished. Was it a Somali neighborhood?

Team Sergeant
08-29-2017, 15:38
Guaranteed these "looters" you see on video will not be the biggest "looters" of hurricane Harvey.

The biggest looters will be "contractors" providing services and overcharging the state and federal taxpayers by the hundreds of millions.

PSM
08-29-2017, 16:03
I guess these looters don't realize that they could easily join the other victims of the storm with no questions asked. ;)

Pat

cbtengr
08-29-2017, 17:11
I saw an interview of a Red Cross official here in Iowa, they are not interested in donations of hard items at this time just cash. He stated that 40% of all items donated to the Katrina effort ended up in the dump. A friend of mine a trucker hauled a load of goods at his expense down to La. and quickly came to the conclusion that the good stuff was being skimmed by local do gooders and government agencies. I will be making a donation through my taxes just like i have always done, it will be raining our tax dollars long after the storm subsides.