PDA

View Full Version : Trump's new Press Secretary, big anti 2A

BuckiBill
07-22-2017, 12:11
This new Press Secretary can eat ass.

tonyz
07-22-2017, 16:17
"The Mooch" - Tufts undergraduate, Harvard Law, then Goldman Sachs...they don't teach or even talk about the Second Amendment (except in disparaging tones) at any of those places.

PRB
07-22-2017, 16:21
He's a mouthpiece....

rsdengler
07-23-2017, 06:09
He's a mouthpiece....

LOL...Mouthpiece with a nice "George Crispy Hamiliton" Tan and a head of hair styled by "Just For Men"......Looks kind of plastic to me.....:p

The Reaper
07-23-2017, 20:43
Sounds like he would be a D if he weren't working for an R administration.

With any luck, the media will show him the same love they have for any other Republican spokesperson and he will only last a couple of months, same as the last few.

I can't believe the POTUS doesn't see the problem here.

TR

Mustang Man
07-23-2017, 23:52
I am not sure why everyone is worried about an anti gun news bitch. (I know he is a he but that is not relevent name still applies)

Exactly.

He's not a policy maker so what's the concern? The world is not black & white. Does he have to have blind loyalty and following in every issue unrelated to his newly assigned work? How does this make him ill fitted as the new Press Secretary? I'd understand concern If he was appointed as a judge or in a position to influence foreign policy. If he's a better than Spencer, I can care less about his 2A stance as much as I support it. So why did Trump do this? I try not to wrap my head around that. It's obvious by now he does things differently from what we're used to. Trying to figure Trump out can sometimes feel like solving a puzzle without the picture.

bblhead672
07-24-2017, 08:24
I'm sure Donald Trump Jr is going to have more 2A policy influence than the Scarmuch press secretary.

Badger52
07-24-2017, 11:37
After watching him the other day in his introductory presser he strikes me as someone who's personable... and not averse to feeding some barium memo's around to the staff in order to ferret out some leakers, who then might not find him so personable.