PDA

View Full Version : Special Prosecutor


sinjefe
06-22-2017, 23:41
An interesting opinion. POTUS should appoint a special prosecutor(s) for the Clinton email server, another one for the Benghazi debacle, yet another for fast and furious and one more still for the IRS targeting of conservative groups. Mueller's "voice" would be lost among the political "static" and you might actually put some leftists in jail:

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/06/on_mueller_investigation_trump_should_fight_fire_w ith_fire.html

PSM
06-23-2017, 00:57
An interesting opinion. POTUS should appoint a special prosecutor(s) for the Clinton email server, another one for the Benghazi debacle, yet another for fast and furious and one more still for the IRS targeting of conservative groups. Mueller's "voice" would be lost among the political "static" and you might actually put some leftists in jail:

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/06/on_mueller_investigation_trump_should_fight_fire_w ith_fire.html

But that is why the Donkeys are attacking him. If he does that, they will say that it is in retaliation and the MSM will harp on it endlessly. They have a thick playbook; the Elephants have their trunk up their ass.

Pat

The Reaper
06-23-2017, 06:37
But that is why the Donkeys are attacking him. If he does that, they will say that it is in retaliation and the MSM will harp on it endlessly. They have a thick playbook; the Elephants have their trunk up their ass.

Pat

Maybe they should just man up and do it anyway.

The media and the libs are going to attack him regardless.

Pack it full of hacks and party supporters, just like the current one.

TR

Last hard class
06-23-2017, 07:12
Sad days when the "playbook" is to focus on the other sides unethical characters/actions to deflect from your sides unethical characters/actions.

That coin flips either way.

Which is why I have contempt for almost all politicians: Greed/cronyism and PC of the day determine our course more often then not. Our current leaders are no exception. Bring back the days when countries went to war over a woman.
Something I could at least get behind.




LHC

sg1987
06-23-2017, 11:12
Bring back the days when countries went to war over a woman.
Something I could at least get behind.LHC


That leads to a follow up question...won't go there. :D

Last hard class
06-23-2017, 11:47
That leads to a follow up question...won't go there. :D

Thank you.

I also recognize that many here would go to war over The Hillary Beast. But I don't consider her a woman. I would classify it as Binary.


LHC

rsdengler
06-23-2017, 11:56
Bring back the days when countries went to war over a woman.
Something I could at least get behind.

LHC



That leads to a follow up question...won't go there. :D

LOL....thinking the same thing......:o OK, will go there, but in a different way....I have no problem if a man has the courage to go to war for me, it is chivalry and it is a lost art form in today's world....:o too bad my husband is such an ass clown, or I would ask him... I am such a Romantic:p

Hand
06-23-2017, 12:47
too bad my husband is such an ass clown
Damn! :eek:

abc_123
06-23-2017, 14:09
too bad my husband is such an ass clown,

Honey, is that you???

glebo
06-23-2017, 15:56
Honey, is that you???

ROTFLMAO....good one, but she may be my ex also... :eek: Her opinion of course...

rsdengler
06-23-2017, 16:15
Honey, is that you???


ROTFLMAO....good one, but she may be my ex also... :eek: Her opinion of course...

Ha....Too Funny....Sorry, I sometimes just let it "flow":p Man, I am starting to sound like a few "Ex's"...that's not good:o