PDA

View Full Version : And away we go

Pete
06-17-2017, 14:54
The Army has begun mandatory transgender sensitivity training for soldiers. The training covers everything from “transfemale” soldiers to transgender shower etiquette to dealing with a male soldier who becomes pregnant.

http://www.toddstarnes.com/column/armys-transgender-training-addresses-male-pregnancies

I would hope this is fake news but ............

Mustang Man
06-17-2017, 15:34
Slippery slope logic is not fallacious, shit like this is proof of it. Unfortunately, it will probably take a full scale bloody toe to toe war to undo this all and reinstall the non-pc warrior culture of the military.

cbtengr
06-17-2017, 16:57
The Army has begun mandatory transgender sensitivity training for soldiers. The training covers everything from “transfemale” soldiers to transgender shower etiquette to dealing with a male soldier who becomes pregnant.

http://www.toddstarnes.com/column/armys-transgender-training-addresses-male-pregnancies

I read this six times and I still cannot wrap my head around the part about the pregnant male soldier.

Chucko
06-17-2017, 18:02
I would put them all in the same unit and let them cat scratch each other. Is that sensitive enough.

Isn't enough that soldiers have to struggle to stay alive doing their job much less worry about the PC of it all.

Chucko
06-17-2017, 18:05
I read this six times and I still cannot wrap my head around the part about the pregnant male soldier.

My guess it would be a female that transforms to a male but still keeps the hoohaa and gets knocked up. It's a reach but our society is quickly transforming itself into a bunch of pervs.

Box
06-17-2017, 20:41
So...

Can a transgendered, non-surgical, heterosexual male identity as a transgendered post surgical bisexual female?

There is a simple explanation for this - but none of you knuckleheads ever pay attention to what is going on around you.

On Sunday, May 21, Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey traveling circus company performed its last show after traveling the world for over 140 years.

140 years of clowns, midgets, monkeys, clowns, bearded ladies, Siamese twins, clowns, and lion trainers...
...its been less than a month. About the same amount of time it takes to out process and move to your next job

PT Barnums freak show isn't gone, they've just switched uniforms and traded in the clown car for an MRAP.

sfshooter
06-17-2017, 22:56
The pervs have always been there society is now accepting their behavior as normal. Another another step to our socirty coming apart likr Rome.

It's nice to see someone else is seeing the similarities.

Wake27
06-18-2017, 06:54

Its not fake, my unit had to do it a few weeks ago.

rsdengler
06-18-2017, 06:56
It is a "Freak Show".....why can't Men be Men and Women be Women? I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone. Pregnant Men....that is just not right....either you go all the way and become a man, not "half man/half woman" or all the way being a woman, not "half woman/half man" Better yet, just stop the nonsense, we are starting to loose our identity in this society....Circus...yes the Circus...I have always despised Clowns.....:D

spherojon
06-18-2017, 11:48
I was asked by my SSG the other day, "is there any reason why you can't go to Korea tomorrow?" Jokingly I replied, "I'm pregnant?" I got a couple funny looks and now I realize they are planning a course on JKO about transgender sensitivity...:rolleyes:

Requiem
06-18-2017, 13:39
In the civilian world it's now discriminatory to refuse a transgender a pelvic exam/pap smear or a prostate exam if they insist on having one, even though biologically they don't have the correct body parts for those exams.

WTF? If they want to pretend to be something they're not, fine. But don't make the rest of us drink that kool-aid, too.

Susan (wondering who the hell wants either of those exams...)

frostfire
06-18-2017, 14:03
In the civilian world it's now discriminatory to refuse a transgender a pelvic exam/pap smear or a prostate exam if they insist on having one, even though biologically they don't have the correct body parts for those exams.

WTF? If they want to pretend to be something they're not, fine. But don't make the rest of us drink that kool-aid, too.

Your name is fitting to the thread.

Rest in peace, US Army....or US of A :(

Yes, it's the real deal. Had a highspeed commo training cut short to build awareness of pregnant male soldiers :(

Someone....wake....me....up........from....:(

miclo18d
06-18-2017, 17:37

Ok you can't refuse to give a pelvic exam/prostate exam to a transgender, pray do tell, how is that done?

Where do you insert your fingers? Should you run tests when you can't feel ovaries or a prostate? How do you tell your patient that they are not actually the gender they claim to be?

"Sir, you have no prostate, nor a penis. We did an x-ray, a CT scan, an MRI, and a blood test.... you're actually a woman, and to boot, you're pregnant."

"Ma'am, I'm not sure where to put my gloved fingers, perhaps if you could move your penis to the left or the right I may be able to examine your labia and do a proper pelvic exam...uhhhhh"

WERE DOOMED!

SF_BHT
06-18-2017, 17:54
Ok you can't refuse to give a pelvic exam/prostate exam to a transgender, pray do tell, how is that done?

Where do you insert your fingers? Should you run tests when you can't feel ovaries or a prostate? How do you tell your patient that they are not actually the gender they claim to be?

"Sir, you have no prostate, nor a penis. We did an x-ray, a CT scan, an MRI, and a blood test.... you're actually a woman, and to boot, you're pregnant."

"Ma'am, I'm not sure where to put my gloved fingers, perhaps if you could move your penis to the left or the right I may be able to examine your labia and do a proper pelvic exam...uhhhhh"

WERE DOOMED!

Come on you are being so narrow minded. :p

Quit using common sense. ;)

Razor
06-18-2017, 17:55

Palpations of the pelvic area, with a closed fist, rapidly and of short duration, starting at 12" from the surface of the skin and rapidly closing the distance to 1-2" below the normal surface location. Repeated 3-5 times as required for the desired effect.

Box
06-18-2017, 21:07
I could pretend to do a prostate exam on a female...

...but how on hells half-acre do you do a pelvic exam on someone with external plumbing?

Trying to respect leaders that insist on pretending that there is nothing wrong with the current situation is like cheering for a one legged hermaphrodite in a butt-fucking contest...

...it just don't make any sense.

rsdengler
06-19-2017, 04:57

WERE DOOMED!

You forgot something...."Ma'am, put your feet in the stirrups, and could you scoot down a bit towards the end of the table, no a little farther, no farther..wait, holy shi!....could you just move your penis over a bit...it is hitting me in the chin...:munchin

Gee, what a bunch of moroons.....really, pelvic and prostate exams for transgenders? Crazy, just absolutely insane.....makes me want to drink....and getting a pelvic exam once a year is well, forget it....just bring me the entire bottle:p

Pete
06-19-2017, 05:26
Transgenders and Camel's nose

If you all jump into the Way back Machine to where the military's first Transgender message was given out it was stated the military would accept Transgenders - but only after they had transitioned and were comfortable in their new identity.

We all knew at the time that wouldn't last long.

We knew that Transgenders would start signing up just for the medical care for the transition.

So sign up, get the military to pay for the operations, get out and claim PTSD because of all the meanies in the military.

What a Clown Show we've become.

bblhead672
06-19-2017, 07:51
It's crap like this that causes me to say stupid things like "we should go ahead and get the shooting started so the country can begin the road to either redemption or total decadence depending on which side wins."

Every time I read this sort of stupidity it reminds of this Kurt Schlichter's article:
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2015/08/10/hillarys-hipster-army-prepares-for-the-second-civil-war-n2036475

Box
06-19-2017, 21:12
Transgenders and Camel's nose

If you all jump into the Way back Machine to where the military's first Transgender message was given out it was stated the military would accept Transgenders - but only after they had transitioned and were comfortable in their new identity.

We all knew at the time that wouldn't last long.

We knew that Transgenders would start signing up just for the medical care for the transition.

So sign up, get the military to pay for the operations, get out and claim PTSD because of all the meanies in the military.

What a Clown Show we've become.

...interesting point. I'll call your memory and raise you a memory.

Lets go back two or three presidents to wiL1iam jEfferson clint0n and his move on DADT
...only meant to let people serve without the fear that they will be kicked out - no one is trying to force an agenda
no one is going to running around out loud and proud
no trannies
just quiet dignity

nothing to see here - move along

...I was called homophobic back then too
to those folks, I say, "told ya so"

two or three presidents from now and it will be ok to wear your NAMBLA T-shirt during PT
.......bookmark this thread

ha - wear your army values card while the president sodomizes an intern and asks what the word "is" means

Flagg
06-20-2017, 02:52

If I identify as a helicopter gunship can I get a hot nurse to tighten my Jesus nut?

Or do you have to book a depot level service appointment with Lockheed Martin?

The 2nd part is kinda serious, asking for a friend.

miclo18d
06-20-2017, 04:43
Come on you are being so narrow minded. :p

Quit using common sense. ;)
Humor is the only thing that keeps me going in this world now. Sick, disgusting, thick sarcasm and coffee is all that is keeping me alive.

The strange thing that gets me is that WE are the ones that are called SCIENCE DENIERS by the left for questioning AGW. But here, if you deny that a scientifically tested male is not a female, or vice versa then you're the crazy one?

DOOMED I TELL YA!

miclo18d
06-20-2017, 05:05
Palpations of the pelvic area, with a closed fist, rapidly and of short duration, starting at 12" from the surface of the skin and rapidly closing the distance to 1-2" below the normal surface location. Repeated 3-5 times as required for the desired effect.
S- 23 yo f (wtf?) co strange vaginal discharge
O- intact penis and scrotum with no vaginal opening, no discharge
A- obvious mental problems
P- 1. Razor technique to groin
2. Send to mental health for possible separation due to insanity.... not for patient, but for self.

I don't remember the exact timeframe, but I believe it was when the DSM-3 went to DSM-4.... previously homosexuality and related gender identity problems were considered mental illnesses. Now they are the norm. The lunatics are certainly running the asylum now!
:munchin

NurseTim
06-25-2017, 19:50

Wait! WTFF? So if a pre-op comes in and wants a pelvic but doesn't have a vagina, I'm still supposed to do a pelvic? How? Make one as I go?

So I'm supposed to order PSA for someone that has never had a prostate? Then I get crucified for ordering useless tests, riiiiiiight.

NurseTim
06-25-2017, 20:12
S- 23 yo f (wtf?) co strange vaginal discharge
O- intact penis and scrotum with no vaginal opening, no discharge
A- obvious mental problems
P- 1. Razor technique to groin
2. Send to mental health for possible separation due to insanity.... not for patient, but for self.

I don't remember the exact timeframe, but I believe it was when the DSM-3 went to DSM-4.... previously homosexuality and related gender identity problems were considered mental illnesses. Now they are the norm. The lunatics are certainly running the asylum now!

Who writes the DSMs? Mental health professionals, right? Have you even known one that wasn't shithouse rat crazy? I've met one, ONE. To some degree or another they are nuttier than squirrel shit.

So your assessment is spot on, the lunatics now run the asylum.

PSM
06-25-2017, 20:30
It's a Brave New World. Wait, "brave" doesn't seem to fit. :confused:

GratefulCitizen
06-25-2017, 20:46

Read/heard something about this a few years ago.
IIRC, the change was purely due to political pressure, and had nothing to do with any research or input from SMEs in the field.