PDA

View Full Version : UPS Shooter Was Armed With Assault Pistol

PSM
06-14-2017, 21:53
If this wasn't a real news story, it'd be in the Comedy Zone:

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The Latest on a shooting in San Francisco (all times local):

11:55 a.m.

Authorities say the shooter who opened fire at a San Francisco UPS warehouse was armed with an assault pistol when police found him.

San Francisco Assistant Police Chief Toney Chaplin told reporters that officers found wounded victims and brought them to safety Wednesday. When they found the gunman, he put the weapon to his head and shot himself.

Three people were killed as well as the shooter. Two others were wounded.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2017-06-14/the-latest-hospital-multiple-california-shooting-victims

"Authorities say . . ." Well, it is Newsom's city, so maybe they did say it. To be fair, if AR means Assault Rifle, then AP must mean Assault Pistol. ;)

Pat

JJ_BPK
06-15-2017, 05:25
Have not seen any details,,

BUTT,, You can buy an AR-15 PISTOL

"any weapon with a barrel less than 16inches, overall length less than 26inch, and no stock"

Put a stock on one and you have a SBR..

It's a wonder that the MSM have not harped about this in the past..

frostfire
06-15-2017, 06:55
noooooooooooooo....:(

don't give "them" any ideas. Just when the brace is back again and the going gets good. I also found out with length over 26inches you can put vertical foregrip and is still doesn't count as SBR

Team Sergeant
06-15-2017, 06:59
San Francisco , land of the assault penis...............

Most of the sane left decades ago.

PSM
06-15-2017, 10:41
Have not seen any details,,

BUTT,, You can buy an AR-15 PISTOL

"any weapon with a barrel less than 16inches, overall length less than 26inch, and no stock"

Put a stock on one and you have a SBR..

It's a wonder that the MSM have not harped about this in the past..

True, but this was in CA. Water-guns are illegal. ;)

Pat

JJ_BPK
06-15-2017, 10:56
True, but this was in CA. Water-guns are illegal. ;)

Pat

Missed that,, But this site would suggest it is possible in Kaifornacate,, Read their NON_LEGAL notes.. Not something many would try..

http://www.vcdefense.com/ar-pistols-in-california-a-legal-note/

If there was one used,, it have to be a Fast-n-Furious toy..

bblhead672
06-15-2017, 12:24
Liberals all over Kalifornia are scratching their heads wondering how someone could be killed with a salt pistol.
https://www.saltsupply.com/

MR2
06-16-2017, 06:02
Liberals all over Kalifornia are scratching their heads wondering how someone could be killed with a salt pistol.

:D

Everybody knows that everything in Kali has a "Known to cause cancer" label on it...

Badger52
06-16-2017, 07:50
:D

Everybody knows that everything in Kali has a "Known to cause cancer" label on it...When I was a kid there* it was peanut butter, after that... bacon.
Once they started mucking with the periodic table of essential elements I headed down to the recruiting station my senior year in HS to book my ticket outta there.

* Back when SoCal was a very different place from those nutjobs, regarded as anything pretty much north of Santa Barbara.

Sohei
06-16-2017, 09:43
They could have used a slingshot and they would still be attacking firearms.

Haters are going to hate...that's what they know!

PedOncoDoc
06-16-2017, 09:45
They could have used an assault slingshot and they would still be attacking firearms.

Haters are going to hate...that's what they know!

Fixed that for ya. ;)

7624U
06-16-2017, 13:25
real assault pistol from the 1800's