PDA

View Full Version : NBC and American Idiot, Megyn Kelly

Team Sergeant
06-13-2017, 13:08
Everyone is saying "NO" to idiot girl Megyn Kelly so she scrapes the bottom of the barrel for an interview with someone that has the IQ of a diet coke, alex jones.

I don't think you could go lower. Maybe should show ask the liberal progressive convicted felon terrorist oscar lopez rivera for an interview.

Megyn Kelly = Bottom Feeder

Megyn Kelly defends Alex Jones interview, NBC pressured to cancel it

Howard Kurtz
By Howard Kurtz Published June 13, 2017
Fox News

Megyn Kelly suddenly finds herself at the center of a media uproar over one of her first interviews at NBC.

Her sitdown with Alex Jones—radio host, conspiracy theorist and longtime lightning rod—has sparked intense criticism even before it airs on her new magazine show this Sunday.

The controversy has already prompted one major advertiser, JP Morgan, to pull its commercials from NBC to avoid being associated with any promotion for the show.

This reflects a collision between the journalistic imperative to talk to people in the news, no matter how disreputable, and the raw emotion of those who feel brutalized by such a person. As pressure builds on NBC to pull the “Sunday Night” interview, even Jones is insisting it shouldn’t run.

Kelly says the outrageous nature of some of Jones' claims is the reason she believes it was important to conduct the interview.

Jones, whose site is called Infowars, has embraced a number of conspiracy theories without a shred of evidence, such as calling the 9/11 attacks an “inside job.” But none has proved as hurtful as his contention that the murder of 20 students and six adults at Connecticut’s Sandy Hook elementary school was a hoax. He literally accused the parents mourning the death of their children of being actors.

Stupid continued here:
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/06/13/megyn-kelly-defends-alex-jones-interview-nbc-pressured-to-cancel-it.html

bblhead672
06-13-2017, 13:30
You can't fix stupid, but you can move it between networks!

Mustang Man
06-13-2017, 13:42
Just incase anyone isn't aware of Alex Jones being from the looney bin.

Alex Jones on the 12 dimensions
https://youtu.be/XLOkw_fDwpI

tonyz
06-13-2017, 14:49
ME-AGAIN Kelly and Alex Jones are made for one another.

SF_BHT
06-13-2017, 18:47
Just incase anyone isn't aware of Alex Jones being from the looney bin.

Alex Jones on the 12 dimensions
https://youtu.be/XLOkw_fDwpI

Ok you are in time out for making me lose 1.5 min of my life;)

PSM
06-13-2017, 20:41
Ok you are in time out for making me lose 1.5 min of my life;)

I didn't even bother. I know better! :D

Pat

tom kelly
06-14-2017, 02:58
KELLY is a common name . NO RELATION TO MY GENE POOL. . TOM KELLY [

SF_BHT
06-14-2017, 05:26
KELLY is a common name . NO RELATION TO MY GENE POOL. . TOM KELLY [

She is a lawyer... What can you expect... Not much.

But she is hot:eek:

bblhead672
06-14-2017, 07:43
She is a lawyer... What can you expect... Not much.

But she is hot:eek:

Hot, but one of those who probably can ruin the moment by opening her mouth to speak.

SF_BHT
06-14-2017, 21:52
Hot, but one of those who probably can ruin the moment by opening her mouth to speak.

That's what gags and duct tape is for...

Hand
06-15-2017, 06:58
Silence is gold, but duct tape is silver.

PRB
06-15-2017, 11:42
Her show was entertaining when she began (on FOX) but within a short time she became too comfortable and just thought herself so amazing....and that came thru in spades.
She got switched off.

bblhead672
06-15-2017, 12:19
That's what gags and duct tape is for...

:eek: You sound like a submariner!

PRB
06-15-2017, 12:55
:eek: You sound like a submariner!

Yeah, but he meant with the opposite sex... :)

cbtengr
06-15-2017, 13:25
Her show was entertaining when she began (on FOX) but within a short time she became too comfortable and just thought herself so amazing....and that came thru in spades.
She got switched off.

She is her biggest fan.

PedOncoDoc
06-15-2017, 13:33
She is her biggest fan.

I dated a girl like that once - we broke up due to religious differences. She thought she was God and I disagreed....

frostfire
06-15-2017, 14:27
I dated a girl like that once - we broke up due to religious differences. She thought she was God and I disagreed....

but was she as gorgeous as Megyn?

If yes, probably the best thing you did for her. As we all know, the hotter they are, the more guys are willing to put up with their $***. Reality check would be best for her.

Same with that belligerent tv staff, before all the drinking creates the hanging gut and all, I am sure guys put up with her potty mouth allowing it to get to that point.

bblhead672
06-15-2017, 15:03
but was she as gorgeous as Megyn?

If yes, probably the best thing you did for her. As we all know, the hotter they are, the more guys are willing to put up with their $***. Reality check would be best for her.

Same with that belligerent tv staff, before all the drinking creates the hanging gut and all, I am sure guys put up with her potty mouth allowing it to get to that point.

On the Pursuit of P***y in the Age of Decline (https://www.theburningplatform.com/2017/05/25/on-the-pursuit-of-pussy-in-the-age-of-decline-part-1/#more-151072)