PDA

View Full Version : Shooting at Sheraton Hotel, Memphis

JJ_BPK
05-28-2017, 07:57
Is the 5th running a S.E.R.E. class?? :munchin

The video mentions that a "Saudi team" held the perp until LEO's arrived??

Shooting at Sheraton Hotel involved Saudi Special Forces, by: Jim Spiewak, Joshua Tucker, Tony Atkins, Greg Coy Updated: May 26, 2017 - 8:36 PM

MEMPHIS, Tenn. - The Sheraton Hotel located downtown is back open after a shooting closed it down for hours.

Two people, a suspect and the victim of a robbery are at Regional One as Memphis police search for other suspects involved in an apparent robbery inside the hotel.

FOX13 has learned from multiple law enforcement sources that the victim is from Saudi Arabia and a member of that country’s elite special forces.

We are still working to find out what happened, but apparently the victim let someone into his room and then the robbery happened.

Law enforcement sources told us there was a gun fight and both the suspect and the victim were both shot in the leg.

The accused robber was severely wounded.

We are still working to find out about why police have identified one of the suspects as a young woman.

What is her connection to the crime and shooting? Was she inside the hotel room where the shooting happened and why?

Radio traffic obtained by FOX13 showed the Saudi team of seven held down the gun.

We contacted the Saudi Arabia Embassy in New York.

A staffer would neither confirm nor deny what we have learned.

FOX13 also contacted the U.S. State Department in Washington, DC.

A spokesperson emailed a response that said in part, “We are looking into the matter.”

FOX13 contacted the MPD and asked specifically if the two people taken to Regional One were both American or was one them a foreign national.

The department replied, “This is an ongoing investigation.”

No additional information is available at this point.

This crime took place a short distance and one day after U. S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions came to Memphis to talk the federal response to the growing violent crime problem here and around the nation.

http://www.fox13memphis.com/top-stories/shooting-at-sheraton-hotel-involved-saudi-special-forces/526912678

35NCO
05-28-2017, 08:37
Not sure they could have said "SPECIAL FORCES" any more times in the video.

1. Saudi orders prostitute and it goes bad.

2. Botched Intel Op where target was still in room.

I'm going to guess number one.

JJ_BPK
05-28-2017, 09:15
Not sure they could have said "SPECIAL FORCES" any more times in the video.

1. Saudi orders prostitute and it goes bad.

2. Botched Intel Op where target was still in room.

I'm going to guess number one.

Bacha Bazi??

Team Sergeant
05-28-2017, 12:37
Saudi Arabia and a member of that country’s elite special forces.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

saudi special forces, elite

Work with them sometime....... all I witnessed was saudi quitters and of course when it gets tough they "have to go pray"

Elite, LOLOLOL

Trapper John
05-28-2017, 15:15
Same can be said of the Persians (Iranian) "Special Forces". Worst bunch of ass-hats posing as soldiers that I have seen.

Mustang Man
05-28-2017, 16:48
saudi special forces, elite

Work with them sometime....... all I witnessed was saudi quitters and of course when it gets tough they "have to go pray"

Same can be said of the Persians (Iranian) "Special Forces". Worst bunch of ass-hats posing as soldiers that I have seen.

Makes one wonder who would win if Iran and Saudi Arabia actually duked it out. Oh and hard mode turned on, with neither of them releying on terror proxies/foreign support.:munchin

My money is on the Iranians. In the next decade depending how the current Middle East proxy wars play out, I'd imagine the Saudi royal family getting over thrown in a coupe.

sfshooter
05-28-2017, 21:15
Sounds like they are on par for the Turkish Special Forces too. Talk about some pantywaists!

Badger52
05-28-2017, 23:04
Possibly USSS exploits in South America are not part of Saudi LL's.
(Just pay the woman for cryin' out loud. Sheesh.)