PDA

View Full Version : Can't fix Liberal Stupid

Team Sergeant
05-19-2017, 11:33
You can only hope they stop breeding.............idiots.

Baby fed 'alternative' diet weighed less than 10lbs when he died with a totally empty stomach

Mother and father tried to give baby son products like quinoa milk despite warnings it was unsuitable

May Bulman @maybulman 17 hours ago

A seven-month-old baby died weighing just 9lbs after his parents fed him an alternative gluten-free, lactose-free diet, a court has heard.

The mother and father, who ran a natural food store in the town of Beveren in Belgium, insisted on putting their son Lucas on an alternative diet that included quinoa milk, according to local media. Doctors warn that such a diet is generally unsuitable for such young children.

His diet led to him being less than half the expected weight for a boy his age, weighing 9.47lbs — just over the average weight for a newborn baby — before he died on 6 June 2014.

cont:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/baby-gluten-free-diet-dies-undeweight-less-10-pound-lbs-lucas-beveren-belgium-a7740161.html

JimP
05-19-2017, 14:50
Manslaughter - cut and dried. I swear, people ought to have to get a license to breed. :mad:

cbtengr
05-19-2017, 16:04
Manslaughter - cut and dried. I swear, people ought to have to get a license to breed. :mad:

Exactly!

glebo
05-19-2017, 17:49
Or...just cut the balls off all liberals...problem solved. I don't think LBGT's can reproduce...as far as I know

pcfixer
05-24-2017, 10:25
Or...just cut the balls off all liberals...problem solved. I don't think LBGT's can reproduce...as far as I know

Yep. :D

Old Dog New Trick
05-24-2017, 11:18
Oh but they do thanks to modern science and fertility clinics.

Then there is this crap...............

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gay-couples-could-biological-children-7033918

Race to extinction!

The carnivals might have a temporary uptick in ticket sales... "Come and see the four-legged hermaphrodite - it can f_ck itself and reproduce naturally."

abc_123
05-24-2017, 11:29
Race to extinction!

The carnivals might have a temporary uptick in ticket sales... "Come and see the four-legged hermaphrodite - it can f_ck itself and reproduce naturally."

Barnum and Baily just shut down this week after 146 years of operation. Freak shows aren't exactly PC these days.

PedOncoDoc
05-24-2017, 11:32
Barnum and Baily just shut down this week after 146 years of operation. Freak shows aren't exactly PC these days.

Calling them Freak shows is not exactly PC. They've been rebranded as "Liberal Arts majors" and are readily available on most college campuses.

Trapper John
05-25-2017, 06:06
Calling them Freak shows is not exactly PC. They've been rebranded as "Liberal Arts majors" and are readily available on most college campuses.

I don't often speak with liberal arts majors, but when I do I say "I'll take a medium fries with that." :D