www.lemasltd.com

m

The Reaper
01-17-2005, 11:59
Any of you guys try this yet?

www.lemasltd.com

m

Mick:

Multiple threads on it. One of the owners posts here as well.

I have fired multiple rounds of it myself on armor (hard and soft) and tissue (live and otherwise).

Read the threads and PM me if you have any questions about it.

Bottom line: It does what they claim it does.

TR

Mick Strider
01-17-2005, 12:01
Good deal.

Just wanted to make sure you had some.

m

APLP
01-17-2005, 14:00

www.lemasltd.com

m

Hello Mick,

If you have any questions about the BMT APLP just give a shout.

The ammo has been walking the walk for quite some time now.

Stan

Mick Strider
01-17-2005, 14:51
Hello Mick,

If you have any questions about the BMT APLP just give a shout.

The ammo has been walking the walk for quite some time now.

Stan

Thanks bro!

Just doing my best to spread the word!

m

CPTAUSRET
01-17-2005, 16:43

www.lemasltd.com

m

Mick:

I have nothing but good about it!!

I would like to try some, myself.

Terry

shadowflyer
01-19-2005, 15:00
Stan,

Sorry to lose touch with you. I have since moved so the address you have for me is no longer valid. I would still like to sample some of the products if possible.

Hope you are well and that business is brisk for you.

Thanks in Advance,

Jason

Roguish Lawyer
01-19-2005, 17:59
I would like to try some, myself.

Me too, me too!!! :(

Air.177
01-19-2005, 19:59
Me too, me too!!! :(
OH NO!!!

Not in Kalifornistan, being where you are, you should consider yourself very fortunate to be able to have a spitball straw and a sheet of notebook paper without being charged with Intent to manufacture an illegal wepon :D

just funnin RL, we know it's not your fault. But you are still there, so it does lead one to wonder.......

Roguish Lawyer
01-19-2005, 20:09
OH NO!!!

Not in Kalifornistan, being where you are, you should consider yourself very fortunate to be able to have a spitball straw and a sheet of notebook paper without being charged with Intent to manufacture an illegal wepon :D

just funnin RL, we know it's not your fault. But you are still there, so it does lead one to wonder.......

LOL -- my understanding is that it is not available to poor little civilians such as myself. :(

Air.177
01-19-2005, 20:10
LOL -- my understanding is that it is not available to poor little civilians such as myself. :(

Spitball straws????

Man, It's worse out there than I thought ;)

Roguish Lawyer
01-19-2005, 20:15
Spitball straws????

Man, It's worse out there than I thought ;)

LOL -- no, spitballs are the preferred ammo of most California voters.

The Reaper
01-19-2005, 20:43
Well, since Kali residents can't own dangerous weapons (other than a cell phone, some dope, and an automobile), and you can't even shoot annoying vermin in your own yard, it does kind of beg the question what the heck you would do with some HSLD ammo, even if you had it.

Throw it at 2000 fps?

TR

Roguish Lawyer
01-19-2005, 21:12
Kali residents can't own dangerous weapons

Wow, you seem to have an impressive standard for "dangerous." :munchin

The Reaper
01-19-2005, 21:26
Wow, you seem to have an impressive standard for "dangerous." :munchin

I can step down to any one of my local dealers and buy a .50 Barrett M-82, an AR-15, a Benelli M-3, an M1A, a DSA FAL, an M-4, or any number of other fine defense weapons, and carry them out the door right then off my CCW Permit.

Can you?

If I have a varmint in my backyard, I shoot it, and as long as the bullets stay here, the neighbors don't care.

Can you?

I can legally carry a concealed pistol almost anywhere I go off post, and the sheriff had to issue the permit to me upon my submiting a request.

Can you?

TR

Roguish Lawyer
01-19-2005, 21:31
I can step down to any one of my local dealers and buy a .50 Barrett M-82, an AR-15, a Benelli M-3, an M1A, a DSA FAL, an M-4, or any number of other fine defense weapons, and carry them out the door right then off my CCW Permit.

Can you?

If I have a varmint in my backyard, I shoot it, and as long as the bullets stay here, the neighbors don't care.

Can you?

I can legally carry a concealed pistol almost anywhere I go off post, and the sheriff had to issue the permit to me upon my submiting a request.

Can you?

TR

Oh fine, rub it in, why don't you. :( LOL

BearFlag
01-20-2005, 03:42
<--- From Kaliforniastan as well... sometimes I wish I didn't love this state as much as I do.

Time for change I think, long overdo for change. Looks like Boxer might be on her way out... there is hope.

Air.177
01-20-2005, 10:01
<--- From Kaliforniastan as well... sometimes I wish I didn't love this state as much as I do.

Time for change I think, long overdo for change. Looks like Boxer might be on her way out... there is hope.

Best of luck to you folks

SeekHer
11-20-2005, 07:12

Can you?-----NO

Can you?-----NO

Can you?-----NO

TR

I'm in Canada and we can't own semi auto battle rifle type weapons, .50 BMG rifles...CCWs are nearly unheard of...I have to go through so much hassle just to take a handgun to the range that I've given up on them...Welcome to the land of the free and the home of the defenceless...I can be arrested just for having a loaded shotgun by my bed!

dennisw
11-20-2005, 10:53
We can have spitball straws, but they have to be registered and you have to wait 10 days before you use them. But not along the coast as the coastal commission has I think a rule against that.

HOLLiS
11-22-2005, 10:19

Can you?

Can you?

Can you?

TR

About the same here, only exception are certain buildings a ccw won't work, no guns period. I have a pistol range on my property.

Great Bumper sticker, "Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people".

I am waiting for the rest of the nation to follows Florida's lead on the Home Protection Act/Bill. (forgot the actual name).

Also a old Oregon quote, "Please don't Kalifornicate Oregon"

Detcord
11-25-2005, 11:40
I was born and raised in Cali, and have prepared the following comment regarding the state of the state in general:

This place fu*king sucks!!!

whit
11-26-2005, 15:31
Mick:

Multiple threads on it. One of the owners posts here as well.

I have fired multiple rounds of it myself on armor (hard and soft) and tissue (live and otherwise).

Read the threads and PM me if you have any questions about it.

Bottom line: It does what they claim it does.

TR

Good Afternoon, Gentlemen...

My experience has been a ditto, and I have seen John shoot this stuff on more than a couple of occasions at Dog 'n Pony shows. You know...where the Pony whirls around and stomps the crap outta the Dog in front of God and Everybody..."everybody" usually including a bleacher fulla brass.

I have personally never seen the stuff fail to perform as advertised. Someone else I know in the Industry has related that the Marines were somehow less than impressed, though. I did not get the details, nor do I know the exact circumstances. Can relate that no matter how good your QC is occasionally you *will* have trouble with a batch. Dunno if'n that was the case or what. See above; I've been extremely impressed with this development.
Don't shoot the Messenger.
whit