THANK YOU ALLAH FOR THE CATACLYSMIC NATURAL DISASTERS STRIKING
america
ALLAH U AKBAR
#LETBLACKPEOPLEGO

23MAR
Kori ALI MUHAMMAD‏
@BGODMAC

skunk trump
IF OUR DEMAND OF REPARATIONS & SEPARATION NOT ADDRESSED BY FRIDY, THE NATURAL DISASTERS INCREASES 88X
ASE
@HARRISFAULKNER
(he tagged Fox News' Harris Faulkner in just about every Tweet)

I'm no expert on the "Seven Signs of the Apocalypse" but I'm pretty sure these are two of them.

Prepare for the End of Days.

North Korea: 'Super-mighty pre-emptive strike' will reduce US to ashes
Published April 20, 2017 FoxNews.com

North Korean state media threatened to launch a "super-mighty pre-emptive strike" that would reduce South Korea and the United states "to ashes."

The Rodong Sinmun, the official newspaper for North Korea's ruling Worker's Party, wrote, "In the case of our super-mighty pre-emptive strike being launched, it will completely and immediately wipe out not only U.S. imperialists' invasion forces in South Korea and its surrounding areas but the U.S. mainland and reduce them to ashes," according to Reuters. The rogue nation also claimed the U.S. and its allies "should not mess with us."

cont:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/20/north-korea-super-mighty-pre-emptive-strike-will-reduce-us-to-ashes.html

Sdiver
04-20-2017, 17:12
A 'Super-mighty pre-emptive strike' they say ???

The wording seems fitting, seeing that they've been on 'Double-Secert Probation' at the UN for some time now.

:rolleyes:

Trapper John
04-20-2017, 18:42
My first thought on the "super-mighty pre-emptive strike". :eek:

akv
04-21-2017, 08:34
Does this mean Kim Chee prices drop?

They should know ashes well, it's all they've been eating for the past 50 years...

Box
04-21-2017, 09:21
These crazy bastards must be using dirty bong-water to brew their fucking tea.

Sohei
04-21-2017, 09:31
His verbiage and threats are as bad as his hair....

rsdengler
04-22-2017, 05:07
His verbiage and threats are as bad as his hair....

He also reminds me of the "Pillsbury Doughboy"...nice and pudgy, and soft in the middle.....his people are starving, and he looks like he ate a few villagers for lunch...:D