PDA

View Full Version : Transgender for the WIN!

Team Sergeant
03-22-2017, 07:33
New competition strategy: Enter women's competition as a man, but identify as a women and WIN!

Well played! Brilliant! Bravo!

We never saw this coming...........:rolleyes:

'She has every right to compete with women': Transgender weightlifter sparks criticism after competition win

Yahoo and Agencies on March 20, 2017, 3:23 pm

A Kiwi weightlifter has made history as the first transgender athlete to represent New Zealand and come away with a win, however the victory has been slammed by other competitors.

Laurel Hubbard, 39, won the women's over 90kg division at the Australian International competition in Melbourne on Sunday, but the win has caused a stir with some believing she had an unfair advantage.

Her combined total of 268kg was nearly 20kg better than Samoan runner-up Iuniarra Sipaia, with another 20kg back to the next lifter in the field.

cont:
https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/34720066/kiwi-transgender-weightlifter-laurel-hubbards-win-causes-stir-among-female-aussie-competitors/#page1

sg1987
03-22-2017, 10:51
works for prison assignments also......

https://heatst.com/life/double-rapist-moved-to-womens-prison-after-sex-change-operation/

BTW, what is a " a publicly-funded sex change operation" anyway? Nevermind, forget I asked. :mad:

rsdengler
03-22-2017, 11:17
I am sorry, but after viewing the photographs, they all really look like men to me. So the "playing" field looks equal. And as for the New Zealand winner in that photo, well lets just say if he-she is a transgender, then the doctors really did a bad job, because he-she still looks like a He. I see no female facial features, boobs, camel toes, etc.....:D

And "He-She" passed "Straight Forward" Hormone Regulations? What the F*, really?..... no matter all the dicing, slicing, boob jobs, and hormone therapy....you still look like a man in drag. Sort of like Michael Moore.....Stop the insanity.....it is really scary....I cannot eat lunch now....:p

Flagg
03-22-2017, 12:43
From NZ:

"You're welcome!"

:)

cbtengr
03-22-2017, 14:23
I am sorry, but after viewing the photographs, they all really look like men to me. So the "playing" field looks equal. And as for the New Zealand winner in that photo, well lets just say if he-she is a transgender, then the doctors really did a bad job, because he-she still looks like a He. I see no female facial features, boobs, camel toes, etc.....:D

And "He-She" passed "Straight Forward" Hormone Regulations? What the F*, really?..... no matter all the dicing, slicing, boob jobs, and hormone therapy....you still look like a man in drag. Sort of like Michael Moore.....Stop the insanity.....it is really scary....I cannot eat lunch now....:p

Your assessment of the whole lot was spot on but can't you just give him credit for trying to pass as a less than attractive female? He really did not look out of place.

ddoering
03-22-2017, 15:08
If you can't compete against men and win then just compete against the women. Brilliant strategy. So if you can't max your APFT then just feel like a woman for the day and it will be a piece of cake.

rsdengler
03-22-2017, 17:00
Your assessment of the whole lot was spot on but can't you just give him credit for trying to pass as a less than attractive female? He really did not look out of place.

Ha, ha....the "He-She" does sort of fit in with the others in that line, .....so he-she could have a pass on being "one" of the fugly manly-looking females....but does he still get to use the ladies locker room? LOL:lifter

PedOncoDoc
03-23-2017, 07:39
Ha, ha....the "He-She" does sort of fit in with the others in that line, .....so he-she could have a pass on being "one" of the fugly manly-looking females....but does he still get to use the ladies locker room? LOL:lifter

I can't wait for a pre-op transsexual to file a massive discrimination lawsuit for not having a urinal in the ladies' room....

Team Sergeant
03-24-2017, 18:24
I can't wait for a pre-op transsexual to file a massive discrimination lawsuit for not having a urinal in the ladies' room....

LOL, you know someone already has somewhere......

Team Sergeant
03-30-2017, 09:21
This is just going to get better and better. And when one billion quit watching the Olympics because of the trannies winning all the "womens" competitions the end of the Olympics will be close behind.

Let's have some more "social justice"........:munchin

Biological Male Transgender Volleyball Player Made Eligible to Compete in Women’s Volleyball, May Qualify for Olympics
by DYLAN GWINN29 Mar 2017

So, stop me if you’ve heard this one before: Biological male who decides he’s a woman, gets permission to compete in women’s athletics, and then proceeds to use his natural physical advantages to dominate all the biological females.
Okay, don’t stop me.

Otherwise, I wouldn’t be able to tell you about a man named Tia Thompson. Thompson, 32, is a transgender volleyball player from Hawaii, who, after competing as a male in all USA Volleyball events up until this year, obtained permission from USA Volleyball to compete as a female.

Shockingly, Thompson has become a massive force in the female division, and has a legit chance at qualifying for the Olympics.

Thompson told NBC4, “It’s a touchy subject because volleyball is a main sport here. Because of my religious background with my dad’s side and my mom’s side, we didn’t speak of it, but we knew. As soon as I turned 18 and I moved out, I started transitioning and started taking hormones.”

cont:
http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/03/29/biological-male-transgender-volleyball-player-made-eligible-compete-womens-volleyball-may-qualify-olympics/

Box
03-30-2017, 09:39
...those women's volleyball uniforms are gonna' look funny on that dude

the brietbart picture shows a human being that looks to be dressed for trick or treating

Badger52
03-31-2017, 16:45
Downright xenophobic & shameful insult to previous USSR & DDR athletes.

ddoering
04-01-2017, 16:30
Downright xenophobic & shameful insult to previous USSR & DDR athletes.

I was thinking about the DDR's team as I read this.

This is a win for women everywhere, ha ha.

Chucko
04-01-2017, 17:37
When shame goes out the window anything goes. It is bad enough being a tranny but then compete in the other sex sports :lifter is just crazy. Unless they go through the operation, no way.