PDA

View Full Version : Ready to be the next Governor of California

Team Sergeant
03-21-2017, 15:55
(And I still think Shaq is Einstein when compared to the very low IQ Arnold.......... ;))

Shaq jumps on the flat earth train

POSTED:MAR 21 2017 01:15PM EDT
UPDATED:MAR 21 2017 03:34PM EDT
LOS ANGELES - The NBA needs a science lesson.

Following in the misguided footsteps of Cleveland Cavaliers star Kyrie Irving, Golden State Warriors player Draymond Green and Denver Nuggets wing Wilson Chandler, retired legend Shaquille O’Neal has come out of the flat-earther closet.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/entertainment/242952551-story

PRB
03-21-2017, 16:52
He should try a MFF from 25,000 feet.....

Box
03-21-2017, 17:33
He should try a MFF from 25,000 feet.....

Its still flat... the decreased percentage of oxygen and the constantly changing viewing angle during free fall just creates an illusion.

Razor
03-21-2017, 18:07
Some people are just plane stupid.

If that was intentional, BO...bravo, Sir! :D

Box
03-21-2017, 20:48
Everyone has heard of the four corners of the earth so obviously it is square.

THANK YOU

I am glad someone else is paying attention.
A flat disk, WTF are these people smoking? Why would anyone even say such a thing?
Obviously the world is square - why else would maps be drawn on square paper.

These new age pseudo-intellectuals don't know shit from shinola.

SF0
03-24-2017, 20:22
I heard some idiot claiming the earth was a flat disk. Dumb ass. Everyone has heard of the four corners of the earth so obviously it is square. Some people are just plane stupid.

THANK YOU

I am glad someone else is paying attention.
A flat disk, WTF are these people smoking? Why would anyone even say such a thing?
Obviously the world is square - why else would maps be drawn on square paper.

These new age pseudo-intellectuals don't know shit from shinola.

Fools, the earth is actually a quantum trapezoid! I know it's true because I have a certificate stating that I am a Metaphysical Spiritual Poobah of the 10th Degree. My science-ing is flawless.

SC Pete
03-24-2017, 22:31
Agreed. Why do you think they call them grid SQUARES? Just a heretical thought to the Grand PooBah-- is it possible the Earth is a cube?

Swoop
03-25-2017, 04:04
Rubicks cube.....allows for the rotation :rolleyes:

rsdengler
03-25-2017, 09:19
Rubicks cube.....allows for the rotation :rolleyes:

So what happens when the cube puzzle is solved, does the Earth implode? :)

Swoop
03-25-2017, 12:01
Excellent question :eek:

GratefulCitizen
03-25-2017, 12:12
Why all the hate towards those who view from a different perspective?
Hmmm...it might just be a projection.

plato
03-25-2017, 16:47

GratefulCitizen
03-25-2017, 20:52
The debate continues...
https://youtu.be/TBv3_0j0y_4

The Earth is a flat disc, with Africa near the center.
If you disagree, you're racist.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lambert_azimuthal_equal-area_projection#/media/File%3ALambert_azimuthal_equal-area_projection_SW.jpg

MAB32
03-27-2017, 15:01
Now there is a growing trend among some Evangelical Pastors that have made it there 2nd priority to tell everyone, that it is Biblical to say the Earth is flat. So, the "Flat Earth Society" hasn't faded away, it is just reorganized Liberal BS.:rolleyes:

Team Sergeant
03-27-2017, 15:08
Now there is a growing trend among some Evangelical Pastors that have made it there 2nd priority to tell everyone, that it is Biblical to say the Earth is flat. So, the "Flat Earth Society" hasn't faded away, it is just reorganized Liberal BS.:rolleyes:

These the same guys that reach into a bag of live rattlesnakes? Or are they the ones ordering exorcisms by the thousands? Or the ones that wear magical under ware by order of their god? Or the ones that suck the penis's of newborn male babies? Or wait, the ones that kill for allah? Maybe the religion that prays to rats and cows? Maybe the ones that cut up the dead and feed them to vultures?

Spare me the religious flat earth salesmanship. There's not a religion out there is isn't 100% wacko. I'm sure you've had your share of the "Kool-Aid" yourself.