PDA

View Full Version : Two decades later, 'Phoenix Lights' remains a mystery

Team Sergeant
03-12-2017, 12:49
Sorry Foxnews and all the "believers" out there, this is an epic fail. Any "trained" observer will tell you, they were flares, plain and simple. Any of you that have dropped or fired flares can see how they burn out in all the videos.

And we still believe in bigfoot, cheebacabra, vampires and noah's ark.......... :rolleyes:

Two decades later, 'Phoenix Lights' remains a mystery

By FOX 10 Phoenix
·Published March 12, 2017

PHOENIX – March 13, 1997.

It's a date many people will remember, as it is the night the so-called "Phoenix Lights" event took place. 20 years ago. In the two decades since that mysterious night, there have been lots of theories over the light's origins.

Some say it was military flares.

Some say it was hot air balloons.

Those who believe in the theory that extraterrestrial beings were behind the Phoenix Lights also endure ridicule from skeptics who say otherwise.

fakenews continued:
cont:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/12/two-decades-later-phoenix-lights-remains-mystery.html

PSM
03-12-2017, 14:26
They've been doing that for decades. Shortly after I got out of the Army (at Ft. Huachuca in 1970) I went to work in television in Tucson. They ran one of those "UFO" reports from the FHU area. I told the reporter exactly what they were and that I could arrange for them to be on-site to witness first hand what was going on but they refused.

Marana Airport (now Pinal) was really interesting back then. ;) Couldn't get them in there, though. :D

Pat