PDA

View Full Version : Pentagon investigates Marines for posting nude photos online

mojaveman
03-06-2017, 18:50
Hundreds of Marines are under investigation by the NCIS after a trove of photos of nude female service members were posted online.

http://npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/06/518767235/sharing-of-nude-photos-of-female-marines-prompts-pentagon-investigation

The Reaper
03-06-2017, 19:46
Predictable, but not funny.

TR

Old Dog New Trick
03-07-2017, 01:05
I read that today too, and then there was the revelation that these female Marines were posting/sharing these photos of themselves on Snapchat and other social media for the purpose of - whatever.

I'm reminded of the Officer's Wives Club back in the eighties where sharing was considered a chance for promotion and a seat at the table.

Who the F_ck posts nude photos of themselves on social media and expects privacy and dignity?

F_uck them but, not with my dick!

rsdengler
03-07-2017, 08:59
It goes both ways, first of all you should not be “exposing” yourself in that type of situation; period. Secondly, others should not take advantage by spreading it around, especially providing private information. Stupidity is stupidity, Social Media is the Tell All, Show All, and the Spread All….if you intend on displaying yourself by taking sensitive photos, and posting them, then it is inevitable that people are going to show their idiot side. :munchin

Badger52
03-07-2017, 11:15
"There is one group of people that it's still perfectly okay to
discriminate against: stupid people. "
- Rip Thrillby (RIP), Lead Guitarist, The Penetrators, Tuscaloosa, AL

DinDinA-2
03-07-2017, 23:24
Might expand the age group a bit.

bblhead672
03-08-2017, 12:03
It goes both ways, first of all you should not be “exposing” yourself in that type of situation; period. Secondly, others should not take advantage by spreading it around, especially providing private information. Stupidity is stupidity, Social Media is the Tell All, Show All, and the Spread All….if you intend on displaying yourself by taking sensitive photos, and posting them, then it is inevitable that people are going to show their idiot side. :munchin

And the internet doesn't forget...

rsdengler
03-08-2017, 12:21
And the internet doesn't forget...

Shoot, then I better remove that picture from my Facebook page....LOL :p

SouthernDZ
03-10-2017, 08:33
Marines nude photo scandal expands to all branches of military

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/marines-nude-photo-scandal-expands-to-military-wide-explicit-message-board/

Razor
03-10-2017, 13:46
SJWs and their pet politicians cry for the military to be an accurate depiction of US society, on a smaller scale. Apparently, they are getting what they asked for all these decades.

bblhead672
03-10-2017, 14:56
SJWs and their pet politicians cry for the military to be an accurate depiction of US society, on a smaller scale. Apparently, they are getting what they asked for all these decades.

Exactly right.
Strip away the things that make the military different from being a civilian and see how fast the men and women quit displaying honor, respect and discipline.

Badger52
03-10-2017, 15:20
SJWs and their pet politicians cry for the military to be an accurate depiction of US society, on a smaller scale. Apparently, they are getting what they asked for all these decades.+1 'Cause all those stars in Hollyweird would never do such things. Tell all movie in 3... 2...

blue02hd
03-10-2017, 15:25
I DEMAND to see the evidence!

Old Dog New Trick
03-10-2017, 23:28
How many here remember the 'good old days' (before social media) of male chauvinism when the most egregious act committed against the equality of the sexes was a foldout pin up centerfold of the Play Boy playmate of the month hanging on the inside of your wall locker? Boy those were some nasty, disgusting, displays of male privilege to hang a full nude picture of a beautiful girl willing to take all her clothes off for a complete stranger with an expensive camera just so millions of guys would spank the monkey and get the pages stuck together. :o

(Should that have been pink?) :p

(Ever check out the opposite version of Play Girl and think "man, I'm so inferior to that guy, how would a woman ever think I could satisfy her with my small dick and fat beer belly...that dude is ripped and hung like a horse!")

PRB
03-12-2017, 17:32
Marines nude photo scandal expands to all branches of military

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/marines-nude-photo-scandal-expands-to-military-wide-explicit-message-board/

I sent my pics in but got denied! Damn.

It always amazes me when anyone...CofCmd /civvy authority expects military personnel to act differently than the general pop. Now, how many 20/30 somethings have nude pics on their IPhone that they show and share with just about anyone?

Box
03-12-2017, 19:42
(Ever check out the opposite version of Play Girl and think "man, I'm so inferior to that guy, how would a woman ever think I could satisfy her with my small dick and fat beer belly...that dude is ripped and hung like a horse!")

Uhm...
...no

In fact, I pity gals that need to resort to the superficial mortals in those trashy magazines - they will never get to witness the awesomeness that is me (or those like me)
They make movies about folks like us.

...in fact, I shine so bright, the only reason I wear sunglasses is to protect the sun from my eyes.

rsdengler
03-13-2017, 04:43
Uhm...
...no

In fact, I pity gals that need to resort to the superficial mortals in those trashy magazines - they will never get to witness the awesomeness that is me (or those like me)
They make movies about folks like us.

...in fact, I shine so bright, the only reason I wear sunglasses is to protect the sun from my eyes.

Ha, Ha.......LOL....OK Sunshine......Ouch, I think I just got burned......:p