PDA

View Full Version : 'Star wars' actor Riz Ahmed, going full retard......

Team Sergeant
03-03-2017, 12:25
Where do these morons come from?

'Star wars' actor Riz Ahmed calls for more diverse movie roles or people will turn to ISIS

Published March 03, 2017
· FoxNews.com

British actor Riz Ahmed issued a warning to the entertainment industry.

The actor said a lack of diversity in television and movies in the U.K. could cause people to "retreat to fringe narratives, to bubbles online and sometimes even off to Syria."

The actor, while addressing British Parliament, said the U.K. has failed to represent minorities on screen.

"If we fail to represent, we are in danger of losing people to extremism," Ahmed claimed.

The 34-year-old rose to fame in 2016 with major roles in "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story," "Jason Bourne" and HBO's "The Night Of."

cont:
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/03/03/star-wars-actor-riz-ahmed-calls-for-more-diverse-movie-roles-or-people-will-turn-to-isis.html

Box
03-03-2017, 12:32
Riz Ahmed should go eat a bacon wrapped dick

cbtengr
03-03-2017, 14:40
Our entertainment industry must be way ahead of the UK regarding this issue cause I am pretty sure that I read about a Muslim of color who won an Oscar this year. Like millions however I don't care and I do not line the pockets of any of these morons by going to the movies.

Sohei
03-03-2017, 15:13
Another actor who feels his opinion should matter way more than it does.