PDA

View Full Version : HOW MANY ISLAMISTS ARE THERE EMPLOYED BY CONGRESS

Surf n Turf
02-04-2017, 20:22
If this were not so potentially serious it would read like a JOKE......

SnT

Three brothers who managed office information technology for members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and other lawmakers were abruptly relieved of their duties on suspicion that they accessed congressional computer networks without permission.

Brothers Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan were barred from computer networks at the House of Representatives Thursday, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned.

Three members of the intelligence panel and five members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs were among the dozens of members who employed the suspects on a shared basis.

Jamal handled IT for Rep. Joaquin Castro, a Texas Democrat who serves on both the intelligence and foreign affairs panels.

Jamal also worked for Louisiana Democrat Rep. Cedric Richmond, who is on the Committee on Homeland Security.

Imran worked for Reps. Andre Carson, an Indiana Democrat, and Jackie Speier, a California Democrat. Carson and Speier are members of the intelligence committee. .

Imran also worked for the House office of Wasserman-Schultz.

Rep. Tammy Duckworth, an Illinois Democrat, employed Abid for IT work in 2016. She was a member of House committees dealing with the armed services, oversight, and Benghazi.
Abid has a prior criminal record and a bankruptcy.

Abid also worked for Rep. Lois Frankel, a Florida Democrat who is member of the foreign affairs committee.

Jamal, who public records indicate is only 22 years old and first began working in the House when he was 20, was paid nearly $160,000 a year, or three times the average House IT staff salary, according to InsideGov, which tracks congressional salaries. Abid was paid $161,000 and Imran $165,000.

Abid, Imran and Jamal share a house in Lorton, Virginia, that is owned by Hina R. Alvi, a woman. Alvi is also a House IT employee who works for many of the same members as the three brothers, as well as the House Democratic Caucus.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/

Joker
02-04-2017, 23:06
I find it interesting that they only worked for the dummycrats.

I wonder if that was by design to give the muzzies access to the state secrets.

frostfire
02-05-2017, 08:34
these are not the Russians you're looking for.

Move along, nothing to see.

Wait for all the facts, but I doubt MSM will run it

Joker
02-05-2017, 08:37
these are not the Russians you're looking for.

Move along, nothing to see.

Wait for all the facts, but I doubt MSM will run it

Holding my breath over here...

ddoering
02-05-2017, 15:27
I find it interesting that they only worked for the dummycrats.

I wonder if that was by design to give the muzzies access to the state secrets.

Or it just shows how stupid the unicorn crowd is. They have tried so hard to deny that radical islam exists.

Badger52
02-05-2017, 19:23
Not specific to the article, but some COR from Hell should go thru & validate every account/creds holder.

PedOncoDoc
02-06-2017, 08:59
There is no mention of citizenship or affiliations of the brothers in the article - all I could find in a quick google search is that they were not Russian....

Ret10Echo
02-06-2017, 10:11
There is no mention of citizenship or affiliations of the brothers in the article - all I could find in a quick google search is that they were not Russian....

Indications from web searches indicate the names would most likely be of Pakistani decent...

ddoering
02-06-2017, 10:43
Paki? That's good. They're our friends.

Badger52
02-06-2017, 13:24
:D

Oh, shit yeah; let's have a Tupperware® party.

bblhead672
02-06-2017, 16:23

Weren't the Pakis the ones who told us where UBL was hiding in that compound in their country as soon as they discovered it? Great friends.

Badger52
02-06-2017, 18:19
Pull all funding from Pakistan and let India take care of the problem.
I wanna watch. :D

Flagg
02-06-2017, 18:19
A no bullshit Afghan buddy of mine told me it was an open secret the ISI was keeping Bin Laden in Abbottabod (sp). He told me this a year before we "found" him. If he knew don't tell me the administration didn't know.

He also told me the real issue is in Pakistan not Afghanistan and that the ISI is keeping the Taliban going weak enough not to be a threat to the regime but still in business to keep the American dollars coming in and a part of that goes directly to the bad guys.

For the most obtuse reader that may be peeking in on this let me be clear.

We give money to the pakis to fight terrorism.

They in turn give a portion of that to the terrorists we give them the money to fight.

The terrorists then use a part of the anti terrorism money to kill American soldiers civilians and allies.

The moral of this story?

Pull all funding from Pakistan and let India take care of the problem.

Lets not get into the Palestine cluster fuck the liberals are in love with.

6+ months ago I attended a school event at Stanford where the guest speaker was a retired US General(2002 ish in Afghanistan) and former US Ambassador to Afghanistan 2009-2011-ish.

I introduced myself early and forewarned that I was likely to be throwing a hardball question if given the opportunity.

Unfortunately, I kind of blathered on too long(emotion trumped clinical distance and I went off my script) and created an awkward situation for the Stanford organisers.

But the gist was an inquiry as to how the US was able to temporarily work in aligned interest with a sworn enemy Iran(up in Herat late 2001), while being concurrently and completely shafted by a stated ally Pakistan(Kunduz airlift).

I didn't get a direct answer, but was invited to a group meal afterwards with the speaker and some attendees. I declined.

Like far too many here, I also have too many friends who died over there.

Joker
02-06-2017, 19:13
6+ months ago I attended a school event at Stanford where the guest speaker was a retired US General(2002 ish in Afghanistan) and former US Ambassador to Afghanistan 2009-2011-ish.

I introduced myself early and forewarned that I was likely to be throwing a hardball question if given the opportunity.

Unfortunately, I kind of blathered on too long(emotion trumped clinical distance and I went off my script) and created an awkward situation for the Stanford organisers.

But the gist was an inquiry as to how the US was able to temporarily work in aligned interest with a sworn enemy Iran(up in Herat late 2001), while being concurrently and completely shafted by a stated ally Pakistan(Kunduz airlift).

I didn't get a direct answer, but was invited to a group meal afterwards with the speaker and some attendees. I declined.

Like far too many here, I also have too many friends who died over there.

Eikenberry is a buttsucker.

miclo18d
02-06-2017, 19:59
Eikenberry is a buttsucker.
I was tracking that name too! I could go on and on and on about the incompetence leading the military for the last....15-20 years.

Flagg
02-07-2017, 00:30
Bullseye for both of you fellas.

Cheers guys.

I feel a bit better about turning down the group dinner invite now.

Sorry for dragging it a bit off topic.

-----

Back to the topic, has anyone ever conducted a broad and deep due diligence on GCC origin funds used to exploit the US political process?

By that I mean the more sophisticated and insulated forms of "employment", such as an elected member of federal government and/or senior staffer semi retiring to wndowed positions at university funded entirely by offset money or well payed corporate board seats or advisory roles that open due to shareholder pressure.

Who endows the seats and who are the shareholders?

Does anyone follow the delayed gratification money 1 or 2 degrees?

Imagine if 100 forensic financial investigators who truly believe in the Republic and are Party blind were turned loose, what would they find?

frostfire
07-29-2017, 12:07
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/feds-arrest-former-it-staffer-for-debbie-wasserman-schultz-as-he-tried-to-flee-the-country/article/2629685

guess what his lawyer blames it on? Islamophobia :eek::rolleyes:
Yep, that must be it.

I sure hope this leads to revelation of the content from seized Wasserman Shultz laptop, and the beginning of the SEWER DRAIN!
Still, Steven Wasserman, Debbie's brother is leading the investigation. You can't make this up folks!

This man dares to call a spade a spade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEHHzHpeIE8

Starting to get sad when I get my news from a cat ;)...but she's making more and more sense than MSM!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCrjNStJmYM