PDA

View Full Version : Thugs and criminals, I've told you about Arizona

Team Sergeant
01-12-2017, 18:51
Being a criminal or thug here is not a career advancing occupation. We are not Chicago, we will kill you, the cops and the citizens of Arizona.

Well done Mr. Joe Public, well done. And as a tip, when you leave the Phoenix area, wear your gun. Fifty miles west of Phoenix is nothing but desert.

Armed Citizen Intervenes, Kills Suspect Beating AZ State Trooper on Roadside
by AWR HAWKINS12 Jan 2017

On January 12, an armed citizen stopped and killed a man who was beating an Arizona State Trooper on the side of I-10.
The incident occurred early Thursday morning on about “50 miles west of downtown Phoenix.”

According to KTAR News, the trooper had stopped to investigate a rollover accident at about 4:30 a.m., when someone opened fire, shooting him in the shoulder. The alleged shooter then began to beat the officer. An armed citizen and his family were driving by when they spotted the officer under duress.

The citizen stopped the car, ran toward the officer and asked if he needed assistance. When the officer said “yes,” the citizen ran back to his car, grabbed his gun, then returned and “demanded the attacker stop.” The attacker refused to stop, so the citizen shot him multiple times, killing him.

cont:

http://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2017/01/12/armed-citizen-intervenes-kills-suspect-beating-az-state-trooper-on-roadside/

ddoering
01-12-2017, 19:20
Nice.

SF_BHT
01-12-2017, 21:00
Good for him. Crooks beware.

Divemaster
01-12-2017, 21:11
The citizen stopped the car, ran toward the officer and asked if he needed assistance. When the officer said “yes,” the citizen ran back to his car, grabbed his gun, then returned and “demanded the attacker stop.” The attacker refused to stop, so the citizen shot him multiple times, killing him./[/url]

Well done, but I think the process needs a little streamlining. He was one step shy of sending a PowerPoint CONOP up for approval. Took a bit too long to get inside the thug's OODA loop.

Sohei
01-12-2017, 21:12
Outstanding job sir! Thank you for the willingness to assist and do what needed to be done!

Peregrino
01-12-2017, 21:18
I'm with Divemaster - good job; thanks for stepping up to the plate and getting involved. Now, what the hell was he thinking getting out of the car without his gun in the first place?

PSM
01-12-2017, 21:39
I'm with Divemaster - good job; thanks for stepping up to the plate and getting involved. Now, what the hell was he thinking getting out of the car without his gun in the first place?

It's possible that he didn't want a wounded cop to think that he was an assistant ambusher. ;) Not a lot of "ONA" training in CCW classes I reckon. Worked out fine, though.

Pat

Penn
01-12-2017, 22:03
That's just a logic chain most likely established after the event, for everyone's legal welfare.

Old Dog New Trick
01-12-2017, 22:14
Maybe the gun he got was "long" and in the boot. :lifter

Oh, and, OUTSTANDING!

scooter
01-12-2017, 22:28
He was one step shy of sending a PowerPoint CONOP up for approval.

Wait, hold on... He DIDN'T send up a CONOP?!

I want some answers. Now.

scooter
01-12-2017, 22:33
That's just a logic chain most likely established after the event, for everyone's legal welfare.

This sounds about right now that you mention it.

Guymullins
01-13-2017, 06:59
This sounds about right now that you mention it.

I am surprised the report ommitted saying that the cop had already read the perp his rights when the citizen appeared on the scene.

DIYPatriot
01-13-2017, 10:53
Another wonderful feel-good story to start the weekend. I like it! Thanks, Arizona - you're making America great again one dead perp at a time. Keep it up!

Stobey
01-13-2017, 15:07
Ah. I like a good ending! Well done to the passerby who stepped in to help.

Divemaster
01-26-2017, 18:46
I just found out the good Samaritan in this case is a convicted felon (felony theft) who has had his rights restored.

Divemaster
01-26-2017, 20:21
Intresting. It seems he has repented from his past. While very few truly change some do. It does not change the fact he did the right thing when it was hero or zero moment.

At some point he realized he had to pull his head out of his ass. Good for him.

Exactly. He went through the process to get his rights restored so he could engage again in the hunting and shooting activities so important to his family. I've heard he now has a video online where he talks about the shooting.

rsdengler
01-27-2017, 05:58
I would hope that more people in this country would do the same and help those in need. Especially Police Officers in this country now, they have a target on their backs and we need to stand up for all of them; as well as others. Thank you to that gentleman who did not hesitate to do the right thing :)

Team Sergeant
01-28-2017, 13:25
I would hope that more people in this country would do the same and help those in need. Especially Police Officers in this country now, they have a target on their backs and we need to stand up for all of them; as well as others. Thank you to that gentleman who did not hesitate to do the right thing :)

Oh, he hesitated all right, but still did the right thing. ;)

Guys on this website would have: BAM, BAM, BAMBAMBAM

"You alright officer? Here let me help you up."

The citizen stopped the car, ran toward the officer and asked if he needed assistance. When the officer said “yes,” the citizen ran back to his car, grabbed his gun, then returned and “demanded the attacker stop.” The attacker refused to stop, so the citizen shot him multiple times, killing him.

MAB32
01-29-2017, 11:24
Well....maybe a few more more BAM's then help the trooper.

rsdengler
01-29-2017, 13:01
Oh, he hesitated all right, but still did the right thing. ;)

"You alright officer? Here let me help you up."

Ha, not sure if I would hesitate, but I do not own a weapon so I would have to get a good run and make a tackle...:)

rsdengler
01-29-2017, 15:55
If you are going to do that walk up behind them quietly and without warning then drop kick them in the nuts a couple times first. No point in going by Marcus of queens bury rules.

You could also grab a tire iron or something similar to split their head open with. Remember you always have options.

That would be another one of my plans:) As women, we know that concentrating on that "special area" is the sweet spot....and it will take you down fast :) On the other hand, I have a metal meat tenderizer that would do a nice job on the head....I have to learn to shoot a hand gun, it's a lot faster :)

frostfire
01-29-2017, 16:30
[/COLOR][/B]

would that be two COM and three brain box :D ?
excessive force and involuntary manslaughter charges next?
After much study in law-fu, I've tailored my gun-fu accordingly. I've learned to shoot legs, fingers, ears....You know, to show that there's no intent to kill. Only to wound and save lives

PedOncoDoc
01-30-2017, 08:52
That would be another one of my plans:) As women, we know that concentrating on that "special area" is the sweet spot....and it will take you down fast :) On the other hand, I have a metal meat tenderizer that would do a nice job on the head....I have to learn to shoot a hand gun, it's a lot faster :)

"That special area" may not be all that effective when dealing with someone hopped up on drugs.

rsdengler
01-30-2017, 09:40
"That special area" may not be all that effective when dealing with someone hopped up on drugs.

Ha, then I have to improvise and use the Meat Tenderizer.... then kick him in the "Jewels":)

RomanCandle
01-31-2017, 04:51

Or someone that has taken a few there and learned how to deal with it.

PedOncoDoc
01-31-2017, 09:13
Or someone that has taken a few there and learned how to deal with it.

So your pick-up lines haven't been too well received? :p