PDA

View Full Version : European Lefties Plan to March on ISIS While Waving White Flags

Surf n Turf
12-24-2016, 13:47
I think this is an excellent opportunity for a pay-per-view event. I hope all involved with the march will develop a new understanding of ISIS

SnT

European Lefties Plan to March on ISIS While Waving White Flags
Two and half thousand Europeans plan to march into Aleppo waving white flags in a three month long, 2,000 mile demonstration against the civil war taking place in Syria.

This year, like last, has been characterised by the massive flow of people northwards through Europe, many of them Syrians fleeing the bombs of Assad and the opposition factions. But a group of Europeans has decided to make the trek in the other direction in order to bring an end to the war, now in its fifth year.

“We’re carrying these white flags to let the whole world know our message: Enough is enough. This war has to stop!” the group say in their manifesto.

The march, which departs Berlin on Boxing Day, 26 December, was organised by journalist Anna Alboth.

“I was having dinner with Syrian women I know in a refugee centre and they were showing me photos of a lot of people who had died,” she told the BBC.

“People like me in safe countries can’t take it any more, and we see this as a chance to transform things.

“Refugees who hear about it say that if we are willing to give up our comfortable lives to do this, then it is a real demonstration.”

The precise route the march will take is yet to be finalised, but the group will leave Germany via the Czech Republic, then head through Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Macedonia, Greece, and Turkey before finally entering Syria.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/12/24/lefties-marching-aleppo-stop-war/

Joker
12-24-2016, 14:32
I hope they name me as their beneficiary on their life insurance policies.

Team Sergeant
12-24-2016, 15:58
Lets start a fund to send these people. Hell why are American liberals not getting in on this? I for one am willing to pitch in and help financially with their effort.

I like the way you think! I just wish the pope and the Vatican is leading the charge!

Old Dog New Trick
12-24-2016, 16:17
ETA: ***Keyboard trigger*** (swallow or spit now!)

Okay, so now that we know what the French are doing the day after a British holiday, what will the Germans be doing?

Peregrino
12-24-2016, 16:43
About as well thought out as the historical "Children's Crusade" of 1212 - and as likely to succeed.

Badger52
12-25-2016, 03:04
Because simply doing something at this time of year like grocery shopping for the injured victims at the Christmas Market would be inadequate.
:rolleyes:

Morlock 1: "I'm gettin' hungry. Hey, get me another beer, will ya, before I go out and cull dinner out of the herd?"
Morlock 2: "Kick back... Look, the Eloi are coming to us."
Morlock 1: "Hunh - cool."

mark46th
12-25-2016, 03:13
Hmmmmm- Talk about not understanding the enemy. How do you say "Here, hold my beer..." in French?

tonyz
12-25-2016, 03:44
Lambs to the slaughter...maybe Michelle Obama can send a picture with "#please don't cut off our heads..."

cbtengr
12-25-2016, 04:17
In other words "don't fire till you see the whites of their flags" will be the order of the day.

tonyz
12-25-2016, 04:24
In other words "don't fire till you see the whites of their flags" will be the order of the day.

Either that or propaganda tools/hostages/slaves - all bad answers.

Maybe the weather or the walk will stop this foolish idea.

Sohei
12-25-2016, 06:03
To those that are going in -- emotionally based -- not knowing what the outcome could be, well, they are certainly lambs to the slaughter.

To those going in with eyes-wide-open, well, good for them. At least they are putting their words into actions. I wish more would do it....

Old Dog New Trick
12-25-2016, 06:23
How does Kumbaya translate in Arabic?

Joker
12-25-2016, 12:28

Ready. Aim. FIRE!!!

frostfire
12-25-2016, 22:01

FEUER FREI !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkW-K5RQdzo

...maybe this is a misdirection on a grand scale like operation Fortitude:confused:
Upon engagement distance, the German true believer will unleash Blitzkrieg on ISIS fanatics!

...ok, I need to lay off this Christmas schnapps

Remington Raidr
12-26-2016, 12:03
they are gonna need Rosie Odonnell on point.;)

bblhead672
12-27-2016, 11:23
Sounds like a great idea. I'd like to add to it - each European participating should take 5 or 10 Syrian refugees back with them to help reoccupy the country with peace loving people.

I'm gonna say the Syrian refugees won't be volunteering to return to their home.

Divemaster
12-27-2016, 11:36
I can think of a few reporters I'd like to send to cover this.

Badger52
12-27-2016, 13:49
I can think of a few reporters I'd like to send to cover this.Sean Penn & MIchael Moore should definitely lend their support, up close & personal.

bblhead672
12-27-2016, 13:56
Sean Penn & MIchael Moore should definitely lend their support, up close & personal.

Michael Moore's fat libtard ass wouldn't last 1000 meters. Probably need to airdrop him in.

Flagg
12-27-2016, 15:29
How do we encourage more to join?

How we incentivise them to make it to the finish line?

bblhead672
12-27-2016, 15:38
I'll rig his parachute for the drop.

Parachute...who said anything about a parachute? ;)

Badger52
12-27-2016, 15:39

How we incentivise them to make it to the finish line?Tell them if they make it it'll be designated a "UN safe space" - with a big X on the ground for the finale drop after Brush Okie rigs Moore's chute.

Old Dog New Trick
12-27-2016, 15:45

How we incentivise them to make it to the finish line?

Build a giant Wicker Man out of used ammo pallets and other combustible materials that used to be Allepo and maybe if we are lucky we could advertise that both Gary Johnson (who doesn't know where Allepo is) and John Kerry who helped orchestrate its demise will be there to light the "Burning Man" named "Effigy" on fire. :lifter

bblhead672
12-27-2016, 16:36
Build a giant Wicker Man out of used ammo pallets and other combustible materials that used to be Allepo and maybe if we are lucky we could advertise that both Gary Johnson (who doesn't know where Allepo is) and John Kerry who helped orchestrate its demise will be there to light the "Burning Man" named "Effigy" on fire. :lifter

Well, if you're gonna have a bonfire then you'll need Al Gore to jet in and wring his hands about the global warming as a result of it.

Old Dog New Trick
12-27-2016, 16:49
Well, if you're gonna have a bonfire then you'll need Al Gore to jet in and wring his hands about the global warming as a result of it.

No place to land, he'll have to do a tandem with Moore. (I wonder which one wants to be on top?)

Badger52
12-27-2016, 21:32
Granted I have never rigged a chute in my life but you have to start someplace right? What could go wrong? :D

Joker
12-27-2016, 21:54
Since I will be rigging the chute for them, I figure it needs to be a cargo chute on a pallet for Moore. No reason not to make a place for Al and several of his buddies. Granted I have never rigged a chute in my life but you have to start someplace right? I can just google it, watch a couple you tube videos and I should be good since I'm not doing the jump.

Why waste a good parachute on him? I have a rotted poncho for a poncho 'chute.

PSM
12-28-2016, 00:11
Geez, youse guys, Joker wants to waste a perfectly good rotted poncho on the fat pig and Brush Okie wants to shatter a sturdy, serviceable, wooden pallet. Come on, the fat dude probably has at least a couple of perfectly good bounces in him. Now THAT is pay-per-view quality programming! :lifter

Pat

Joker
12-28-2016, 00:32
Geez, youse guys, Joker wants to waste a perfectly good rotted poncho on the fat pig and Brush Okie wants to shatter a sturdy, serviceable, wooden pallet. Come on, the fat dude probably has at least a couple of perfectly good bounces in him. Now THAT is pay-per-view quality programming! :lifter

Pat

I also have some half-rotted-gutted suspension line with the rotted poncho. :D

bblhead672
12-28-2016, 08:08
Since I will be rigging the chute for them, I figure it needs to be a cargo chute on a pallet for Moore. No reason not to make a place for Al and several of his buddies. Granted I have never rigged a chute in my life but you have to start someplace right? I can just google it, watch a couple you tube videos and I should be good since I'm not doing the jump.

That's okay...parachute rigging is "settled science" so no problem.

Flagg
12-28-2016, 12:55
Sean Penn & MIchael Moore should definitely lend their support, up close & personal.

Hopefully Sean Penn joins this effort, but only after fronting to the news cameras about the Venezuela success story again.

Flagg
12-28-2016, 13:01
Tell them if they make it it'll be designated a "UN safe space" - with a big X on the ground for the finale drop after Brush Okie rigs Moore's chute.

Free participation ribbons?

Distributed right after everyone gets a free serving of chia seed infused MOAB perhaps?

Call it Iraqchella?

Divemaster
12-28-2016, 13:21
I nominate ROGUESABER1 to walk point.

cbtengr
12-28-2016, 14:00
I nominate ROGUESABER1 to walk point.

Did not take him long to get a fan club did it?

Team Sergeant
12-28-2016, 14:08

You're onto something great here....... but, lets put the word out "Burning Man 2017" will be held in Allepo, Syria and everyone is invited!

Remington Raidr
12-28-2016, 21:55
You're onto something great here....... but, lets put the word out "Burning Man 2017" will be held in Allepo, Syria and everyone is invited!

For the WIN!!!!!!