PDA

View Full Version : Benjamin Hall Foxnews "reporter" do you have a clue who the "Special Forces" are?

Team Sergeant
11-04-2016, 23:37
Benjamin Hall Foxnews "reporter" do you have a clue who and what the Special Forces are?

It would be extremely amusing to look up this "special forces U.S. Air Foreces pararescueman" military records and find out he's some NYC homeless guy that just loves falafels........

I've yet to have a conversation with a "reporter" where they actually checked/verified anyone military records themselves......... "If he said he was "special forces" that's good enough for me...."

At 62, US special forces veteran battles against ISIS on lonely desert front
By Benjamin Hall Published November 04, 2016 FoxNews.com

NORTHERN IRAQ – On the Western side of Mosul, far from the media’s attention, lies a forgotten front crucial to choking off ISIS' lifeline to Syria.

Fox News recently made the eight hour trip west from Mosul to the front outside the devastated city of Sinjar and found a small outpost where a handful of men hold off near-daily attacks from ISIS fighters.

One soldier manning the post was David Shumock, a 62-year-old Floridian and former U.S. Air Foreces pararescueman. The American fights side-by-side with the Kurdish Peshmerga, and serves as medic and trainer to his comrades, as well.

cont:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/11/04/at-62-us-special-forces-veteran-battles-against-isis-on-lonely-desert-front.html

sfshooter
11-05-2016, 02:05
My question is why it would have to be an officer?:

“In the year I’ve been here, we’ve never seen a U.S. officer, or received any support from them,” he said.

If you were really there, how about support from any U.S. soldier or NATO ally.

The dribble that makes up reporting now days..........:rolleyes: