PDA

View Full Version : Total Loser? Join the Army!

Last hard class
11-04-2016, 23:21
Not sure where to begin:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/overweight-tattooed-stoned-the-pentagon-may-still-want-you/ar-AAjV4yF?li=BBnb7Kz

When Ash Carter was appointed I was pretty sure that was our president flipping the military the bird. Now he is going to bend it over and give it a CDQC physical.
You know the one: Where the doctor has a hand on your shoulder then something goes where it doesn't belong. Suddenly there is another hand on your other shoulder.

Old medic gag at TMC 13.

LHC

PSM
11-05-2016, 00:00
You know the one: Where the doctor has a hand on your shoulder then something goes where it doesn't belong. Suddenly there is another hand on your other shoulder.

Old medic gag at TMC 13.

LHC

Uh, you might want to "pink font" your sig line for this post mi amigo! ;):D

Pat

Divemaster
11-05-2016, 00:34
So SECDEF Tush Carter couldn't negotiate a spokes-trans contract with Bruce "call me Kate" Jenner. Got it. Plan B, recruit the stoners. Seems like a win to me.

Apropos of nothing, is anyone (I mean YOU DoD) publishing stats on the percentage of new LGBTLMNOP recruits since the lifting of the ban on everything buggery related except sex between two (at least one of whom is married) heterosexual people of the opposite sex? I mean, we can't have extramarital affairs since that is detrimental to good order and discipline. That would be the death knell of a world class military worthy of the planet's lone super power.

sfshooter
11-05-2016, 02:17
The social experiment our beloved military has become!:mad:

As a civilian instructor at a TRADOC post in '08 - '09 I seen Drill Sergeants with tattoos running down the side of their neck and heads! I couldn't believe it....that was coupled with watching most units WALK around a PT track and not run anywhere!

Had I not kept up with the SOF personnel I would have thought our beloved military was completely lost. We are in desperate need of a change for the better!

pcfixer
11-05-2016, 08:26
I know a young man who joined. Completed MOS 25L AIT and sent to Ft Bliss.
His mom tells me it took 30 days to inprocess and he had to buy his own sheets, blankets, pillow cases. Chow is worse there than AIT.

WarriorDiplomat
11-05-2016, 09:33
Recruiters can't meet numbers since the females in combat arms, LGBT repeal of DADT and the trans announcement.

cbtengr
11-05-2016, 11:06
This crap happens every time a dem gets in the WH, Obozo is the master when it comes to F****ing up the Armed Services. If they are gonna recruit these losers into the military then for God's sake place them into a segregated unit where they can all feel safe and secure in each others company. How do we ever turn this around?

Box
11-05-2016, 19:47
look on the bright side...
...if every one is burning a fatty in the smoking area, there wont be anymore cigarette butts to pick up

win-win

cbtengr
11-05-2016, 20:44
look on the bright side...
...if every one is burning a fatty in the smoking area, there wont be anymore cigarette butts to pick up

win-win

Thanks for putting a positive spin to this issue, one should always look for the silver lining in any situation.

Box
11-05-2016, 22:41
Thanks for putting a positive spin to this issue, one should always look for the silver lining in any situation.

Thats how I keep what little bit of sanity I have.....

VVVV
11-06-2016, 08:42
They should prohibit all skinny people, any tattoos, any drinkers, and any tabbaco users, from serving in the military.

Pete
11-07-2016, 13:30
On page one of this week's Army Times - Potbellies and Potheads.

GratefulCitizen
11-07-2016, 13:52
If all the other standards are being relaxed, why have age standards?

Performance is performance.

Ret10Echo
11-07-2016, 13:58
Thats how I keep what little bit of sanity I have.....

Your "safe place" :D

frostfire
11-07-2016, 18:59
maybe I'm optimistic or deluded...

but the Anonymous, th3j35t3r types hardly come in barrel chested steely eyed mode. That's why Blackhat was just a movie, they don't look like Thor.

just take a look of the defcon documentary (good thing they dig firearms!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ctQOmjQyYg

so I wouldn't see them as total loser. Information warfare, lawfare, financial warfare, and false flags proxies are the way to go. They need good handlers though.

Box
11-07-2016, 19:40
Senior leaders will never let this happen.
We have standards.

JJ_BPK
11-08-2016, 06:44
I suspect the SECDEF Carter has a thing for PIXELS??

but the Anonymous, th3j35t3r types hardly come in barrel chested steely eyed mode. That's why Blackhat was just a movie, they don't look like Thor.

so I wouldn't see them as total loser. Information warfare, lawfare, financial warfare, and false flags proxies are the way to go. They need good handlers though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K69pjW65yqk

sfshooter
11-08-2016, 09:16
I suspect the SECDEF Carter has a thing for PIXELS??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K69pjW65yqk

Me thinks he has a thing for assisting in social experiments and who gives a rats ass about whether or not we can whip our way out of a wet paper bag.....technology is good stuff but it always comes down the MAN on the ground.

It has been my experience that technology has a tendency to fail right when ya need it. Correct me if I'm wrong but our teams do still deploy with a map and compass right?

Box
11-08-2016, 09:43
Some of you should really sit down and read brave new world by Aldous Huxley.

It really is an incredible commentary on our current culture - and it was written before 1984 - there are so many ties to the way our national culture has been perverted over the last decade that it could have almost been used as a field manual...

Inclusion and Diversity