PDA

View Full Version : October Surprise

Divemaster
10-07-2016, 21:40
1. Trump's comments caught on TMZ mic from 2005.
2. Hillary's speech transcripts released (at least partially).

First up is Trump, because, well, that's all the media is talking about. The campaign is in full crisis mode and is about to release a video mea culpa. Already some supporters/endorsers are jumping ship. So, do conservatives/republicans finally learn to play hardball politics and stick with their nominee no matter what (which is what libs have always done), or do they stick to the moral high road, abandon him, and any chance to win? I think anyone who wants to run in 2020 bails on Trump in the next 24 hours.

What say y'all?

TWITCHY
10-07-2016, 23:38
I agree, Divemaster, the future wanna-be's are not going to go down with the ship for fear of making themselves look bad andrisk their seats or chances at running in 2020. They're already bailing, too. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not sure the current social and media climate will allow a comeback.

Mills
10-07-2016, 23:52
I honestly think that if they found a way to push him out and throw together another convention in the next week, and nominating someone like Pence/Walker/Cruz/Rubio..........we would be looking good.

Obviously, we would have to petition the debate committee to change some rules and add another debate.

I was a Cruz supporter, but if my scenario turned out.........he couldn't take the helm. it would need to be Pence. That way we keep the Trumpsters and then bring some conservatives on board.

Real conservatives..........not Sean Hannity and Jeffery Lord.

PSM
10-08-2016, 00:02
What say y'all?

I see A bad Moon Rising. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUQiUFZ5RDw)

Pat

atticus finch
10-08-2016, 08:33

First up is Trump, because, well, that's all the media is talking about. The campaign is in full crisis mode and is about to release a video mea culpa. Already some supporters/endorsers are jumping ship. So, do conservatives/republicans finally learn to play hardball politics and stick with their nominee no matter what (which is what libs have always done), or do they stick to the moral high road, abandon him, and any chance to win? I think anyone who wants to run in 2020 bails on Trump in the next 24 hours.

What say y'all?

I'd say it depends on how Trump handles this. If he does the usual republican lay down in front of it and apologizes then the left has finally done some real damage to him as it gives the political left the appearance of the moral high ground in regards to this.
If Trump does what he normally does, stand up to this as it's nothing more than the political left engaging in bullying to scare him into silence and destruction, then this will achieve next to nothing.
His response to this either at the next debate, if the hildabeast or the moderator tries to throw it at him should be along the lines of:
"I am sorry someone foolishly thought it was appropriate to bring out into public comments I made in private and were appropriate only in a private setting. It is unfortunate people were forced to endure a cheap political stunt such as this.
In addition to that if you claim this 10+ year old locker room talk is offensive and/or reason to be concerned about how it reflects on my ability to be president? Fine then lets talk about how offended you are and how it reflects on the ability of hillary to be president in regards to her deliberate personal destruction of the women her husband sexually assaulted and the media's handling of that subject compared to this. We can start with the the comparision of your handling of this supposed issue of 10+ year old locker room talk which was said in private and compare that to the documented behavior of hillary and your handling of the truth of her behavior.
Or we can forget about 10+ year old locker room talk which was said in private and debate the issues the public wants to have discussed. Take your pick I can do any of these subjects right now...."

The left doesn't dare step into the waters of how they've covered up hillarys behavior over the 'bimbo eruptions' they know they're hypocrites in the double-standard they've applied to how they've handled that vrs this and this will blow up in thier faces.

It also is a cheap political stunt to distract people from the real issues which need to be discussed, and Trump needs to demonstrate that point.

This is no different than all the other attempts the left has tried against Trump and if he stands his ground against it he'll win the political fight as he has before.

Divemaster
10-08-2016, 09:23
I'd say it depends on how Trump handles this. If he does the usual republican lay down in front of it and apologizes then the left has finally done some real damage to him as it gives the political left the appearance of the moral high ground in regards to this.
If Trump does what he normally does, stand up to this as it's nothing more than the political left engaging in bullying to scare him into silence and destruction, then this will achieve next to nothing.
His response to this either at the next debate, if the hildabeast or the moderator tries to throw it at him should be along the lines of:
"I am sorry someone foolishly thought it was appropriate to bring out into public comments I made in private and were appropriate only in a private setting. It is unfortunate people were forced to endure a cheap political stunt such as this.
In addition to that if you claim this 10+ year old locker room talk is offensive and/or reason to be concerned about how it reflects on my ability to be president? Fine then lets talk about how offended you are and how it reflects on the ability of hillary to be president in regards to her deliberate personal destruction of the women her husband sexually assaulted and the media's handling of that subject compared to this. We can start with the the comparision of your handling of this supposed issue of 10+ year old locker room talk which was said in private and compare that to the documented behavior of hillary and your handling of the truth of her behavior.
Or we can forget about 10+ year old locker room talk which was said in private and debate the issues the public wants to have discussed. Take your pick I can do any of these subjects right now...."

The left doesn't dare step into the waters of how they've covered up hillarys behavior over the 'bimbo eruptions' they know they're hypocrites in the double-standard they've applied to how they've handled that vrs this and this will blow up in thier faces.

It also is a cheap political stunt to distract people from the real issues which need to be discussed, and Trump needs to demonstrate that point.

This is no different than all the other attempts the left has tried against Trump and if he stands his ground against it he'll win the political fight as he has before.

Your comments presume a couple of things.

1. People will believe these comments by a presidential nominee are "appropriate in a private setting". Impossible to justify. Any attempt to do so just further taints the right. Michelle Bachman was pathetic on CNN this morning.
2. The left will ignore Alinsky's Rules. Specifically, "make the enemy live up to its own rule book". The right has always held itself as morally superior to the left. Make no mistake, the left will go at this hard (they already are).

Those on the right who hold what they see as morally right above politics will abandon Trump, even if they will never vote for Hillary. The left will easily ignore Bill's past, and Hillary's response. There is fresh blood in the water for the press.

The bonus for the left is that this was perfectly timed (coincidence, no doubt) to knock the latest Hillary email leaks out of the headlines.

Old Dog New Trick
10-08-2016, 10:38
I don't see a problem. It's who Trump is and has always been. If you thought you were voting for an amorally sound male chauvinistic pig from the beginning you were. I don't like him for those qualities but I will still vote for him come November because, well, he's an awful lot like me. Socially unacceptable, politically incorrect, cisgendered male, full of bravado and sometimes braggadocios about past encounters with beautiful women (or at least later when I'm by myself.)

The women who will vote for Trump would be honored to be groped by him and giggle like little girls with their social facebook friends. Those that wouldn't weren't going to vote for him in the first place. The republicans and RINOs like Ryan need to reach down and grab their collective vaginas and march forward to November 8th like this is merely a bump in the road to the White House. Other Presidents to include Franklin D. Roosevelt and Bill Clinton have been malcontents and womanizers long before we got what everyone should have known long before now.

Men should rejoice in knowing that Donald is a real man and does manly things even if only in his mind.

ETA: It's like Romney's 47-million people won't vote for me because they are poor and on welfare. Well duh! You're right they aren't going to vote for you so move the fu*k on to the other 180-million that might/will and categorize that 47-million as those who will benefit the most if elected. Show them why voting democratic will only keep them where they are - poor and on welfare.

Divemaster
10-08-2016, 11:28
The women who will vote for Trump would be honored to be groped by him and giggle like little girls with their social facebook friends.

Are you sure you want to apply this label to every (or even any) woman who supports Trump? The idea of being forcibly groped by a 70 year old man (or any man) repulses every female Trump supporter I know. Their Trump supporting husbands sure as hell wouldn't tolerate it either.

If (probably when) he's gotten away with actually doing this in the past, it likely went unreported for reasons having to do with perceived power/powerlessness rather than pleasure.

I certainly don't want Hillary in the Whitehouse. However, make no mistake, Trump is a pig and he has never been a conservative.

Old Dog New Trick
10-08-2016, 11:48
Are you sure you want to apply this label to every (or even any) woman who supports Trump? The idea of being forcibly groped by a 70 year old man (or any man) repulses every female Trump supporter I know. Their Trump supporting husbands sure as hell wouldn't tolerate it either.

If (probably when) he's gotten away with actually doing this in the past, it likely went unreported for reasons having to do with perceived power/powerlessness rather than pleasure.

I certainly don't want Hillary in the Whitehouse. However, make no mistake, Trump is a pig and he has never been a conservative.

Kinda fixed that ^^^^ (pink)

I believe no one wants to be groped by a stranger no matter how wealthy or powerful that person may be.

Is any of it true (quite possibly) how much is bragging and as others have said, locker room talk?

It seems to be evident that he trashed talked Miss Universe after she discredited her role as a role model so there is that. Was that a contractual failure or simply a eating disorder requiring medical forgiveness and acceptance?

Divemaster
10-08-2016, 12:29
Naturally, the liberal press is going to keep grinding this until election day. If the furor over this particular self-inflicted sucking ass wound dies down, we can expect the next leak.

As I stated earlier, I think it will come down to the right adopting the left's "victory at any cost" political style. However, this is much easier for the left with their 50-year head start.

UWOA (RIP)
10-08-2016, 13:34
I honestly think that if they found a way to push him out and throw together another convention in the next week, and nominating someone like Pence/Walker/Cruz/Rubio..........we would be looking good.

Obviously, we would have to petition the debate committee to change some rules and add another debate.

I was a Cruz supporter, but if my scenario turned out.........he couldn't take the helm. it would need to be Pence. That way we keep the Trumpsters and then bring some conservatives on board.

Real conservatives..........not Sean Hannity and Jeffery Lord.

They don't need another convention to dump Trump. There are other rules in play that can salvage the Party and put Pence in as the Presidential nominee ... he's a far better candidate than Trump. I'm thinking of writing him in on my ballot.

By the way, I said earlier on another thread that Trump is an idiot; the proof is in the pudding ... he's not fit to be President - I wouldn't want my daughters around him or anybody associated with him.

cedsall
10-08-2016, 13:36
Too bad Trump used and degrades women. He needs to be more respectful of women like Bill Clinton was.

There it is.

Does he plan on having an orgy in the oval office? Given Clinton's BJ in the oval office while he was in office, a full on orgy or filming a XXX film in the oval office is about the only action that takes us morally (whatever that means) further south from the Clinton white house legacy.

Do American voters think Donald Trump can fundamentally change how our government operates? I'm not hopeful but Hillary Clinton is a guaranteed four more years of the Obama administration so if you're looking for something different there's really only one choice. Personally, I'm hoping for gridlock. The government may not get anything done but at least they'll stop spending money like drunken sailors. I'd be happy if Trump could at least rein in the spending.

Morals? That ship has sailed. If you're voting for someone based on their "morals", good luck with that.

All this feigned shock and rage over Trump's comments is just patent bullshit. No one in government gets the moral high ground.

GratefulCitizen
10-08-2016, 15:46
He needs a one-liner for the debate.

In response to being questioned on the subject at the debate, he can mockingly reply:
"I suppose not everyone can live up to the high moral standards demonstrated by previous men who have sat in that comfortable chair in the Oval Office."

Mustang Man
10-08-2016, 15:49
Men should rejoice in knowing that Donald is a real man and does manly things even if only in his mind.

Thank you!

A famous billionaire discussing in private how mainstream women are attracted to status, wealth, and influence.

How dare him! I wonder why he wanted to be rich and famous in the first place...

That was then, this is now.

Back then his thoughts and discussions were focused on the high life living. Now there on politics, and tossing out the establishment trash.

Stobey
10-08-2016, 16:08
They don't need another convention to dump Trump. There are other rules in play that can salvage the Party and put Pence in as the Presidential nominee ... he's a far better candidate than Trump. I'm thinking of writing him in on my ballot.

By the way, I said earlier on another thread that Trump is an idiot; the proof is in the pudding ... he's not fit to be President - I wouldn't want my daughters around him or anybody associated with him.

I beg to differ. I really don't trust Pence as far as I could throw him. See his R2P bullshit when he debated that idiot Kaine:

From the article:
During the vice-presidential debate held October 4 between Tim Kaine (Democrat) and Mike Pence (Republican), both veep wannabes pledged their bosses to the commitment of American military might and men to the “protecting” of the world from armed menace...

The notion that there is a “responsibility to protect” as spoken of by the moderator and praised by Mike Pence and Tim Kaine is one that has been extremely popular in globalist circles for years, as it is a devious way to sell unbounded U.S. military combat activity as a humanitarian obligation.

It is a way for the United Nations and the architects of the New World Order it serves to abolish U.S. sovereignty and to co-opt the U.S. armed forces, making them the military arm of the global government.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-policy/item/24208-both-vp-candidates-committed-to-using-us-military-to-protect-the-world

Stobey
10-08-2016, 16:11

This is exactly how Trump should proceed! Clear and concise thinking, IMHO.

Old Dog New Trick
10-08-2016, 16:51
Too bad Trump used and degrades women. He needs to be more respectful of women like Bill Clinton was.

"IS"

cbtengr
10-08-2016, 16:59
Personally, I'm hoping for gridlock. The government may not get anything done but at least they'll stop .......

O has proved that gridlock stops nothing, one only needs a pen and a phone, I am sure HRC has been taking notes. I think we are fooked.

Badger52
10-08-2016, 17:02
"IS"LMAO, 'cause really...

a. It depends on what the meaning of "is", is.
b. What difference, at this point, does it make?
c. Both of the above.

GratefulCitizen
10-08-2016, 17:29
Just saw a funny meme about this recent Trump issue.

Liberal-voting American women are outraged at Trump's comments.
Who the hell bought 80 million copies of "50 Shades of Grey"?

But that's different.
It's about a playboy billionaire who...uhh, wait a minute.
:rolleyes:

Mills
10-08-2016, 17:29

At least it isnt "lyin ted".

Seriously trumpkin's, we nominated the wrong candidate.

Ley me rephrase.....a plurality of the american people nominated the wrong candidate.

Sdiver
10-08-2016, 17:32
He needs a one-liner for the debate.

In response to being questioned on the subject at the debate, he can mockingly reply:
"I suppose not everyone can live up to the high moral standards demonstrated by previous men who have sat in that comfortable chair in the Oval Office, while smoking a cigar."

Fixed it for ya. ;)

Paslode
10-08-2016, 17:45

What say y'all?

Ryan, Chavetz and the rest of the lot are pussies. Truth be known the majority of these ass wipes have mistresses and use escort services regularly, and they talk the same shop that Trump has.

A really wealthy person, everyone on this board know who his father in law is, I used to have contact with on a regular basis. This guy asked me to go tell the bookkeeper he wanted a blow job. He also told me he can have any woman becasue they all have a price.

One law firm my ex worked for had women that owed the money provide 'services' for out of town clients. The managing partner was caught on several occassions banging a paralegal in the file room on top of boxes, he also told my wife to get a raise she would need to suck his dick. His wife divorced finally him after she ran into the paralegal at a ski resort where the family was on vacation...

A well known banker in our area grabbed the ass of young lady I know while she was teaching tennis to kids at a country club.

When coached soccer, I had a well to do Stock broker whos daughter played on the team ask if I could find a spot for his cousins daughter who just moved to town.......turns out it was not his cousin, it was his girl friend from California and her daughter. He bought them a house i the same neighborhood and the daughter went to the same school as his kids.

A client of mine works on a certain campaign. They said that the congressman has a mistress and his wife has her very own boy toy. They would be divorced were it not that the Misses likes the benefits of being a Congressman's wife.

I could go on and on.

The hoopla over Trump's tape is contrived. I guarantee all of these m-fer's that are hammering Trump are doing the same if not worse.

They don't need another convention to dump Trump. There are other rules in play that can salvage the Party.

There is no party to salvage, the RNC is a deadman walking without Trump.

At least it isnt "lyin ted".

Seriously trumpkin's, we nominated the wrong candidate.

Ley me rephrase.....a plurality of the american people nominated the wrong candidate.

Mills, there really wasn't a good candidate in the lot.

GratefulCitizen
10-08-2016, 18:07
The tolerance of bill klinton is exactly what made Trump possible.
The left only has themselves to blame.

Use their own standards against them.

GratefulCitizen
10-08-2016, 18:13
Fixed it for ya. ;)

Assuming he made those statements prior to his 3rd marriage, another one-liner:

"Yeah, good thing I wasn't married yet when I said those things, my wife would've killed me. No worthwhile woman would ever put up with her husband behaving that way."

Mills
10-08-2016, 18:30
Ryan, Chavetz and the rest of the lot are pussies. Truth be known the majority of these ass wipes have mistresses and use escort services regularly, and they talk the same shop that Trump has.

A really wealthy person, everyone on this board know who his father in law is, I used to have contact with on a regular basis. This guy asked me to go tell the bookkeeper he wanted a blow job. He also told me he can have any woman becasue they all have a price.

One law firm my ex worked for had women that owed the money provide 'services' for out of town clients. The managing partner was caught on several occassions banging a paralegal in the file room on top of boxes, he also told my wife to get a raise she would need to suck his dick. His wife divorced finally him after she ran into the paralegal at a ski resort where the family was on vacation...

A well known banker in our area grabbed the ass of young lady I know while she was teaching tennis to kids at a country club.

When coached soccer, I had a well to do Stock broker whos daughter played on the team ask if I could find a spot for his cousins daughter who just moved to town.......turns out it was not his cousin, it was his girl friend from California and her daughter. He bought them a house i the same neighborhood and the daughter went to the same school as his kids.

A client of mine works on a certain campaign. They said that the congressman has a mistress and his wife has her very own boy toy. They would be divorced were it not that the Misses likes the benefits of being a Congressman's wife.

I could go on and on.

The hoopla over Trump's tape is contrived. I guarantee all of these m-fer's that are hammering Trump are doing the same if not worse.

There is no party to salvage, the RNC is a deadman walking without Trump.

Mills, there really wasn't a good candidate in the lot.

Stop making excuses for him.

That has been the problem this whole doggone time. People constantly making excuse after excuse after excuse for him.

Paslode
10-08-2016, 18:43
Stop making excuses for him.

That has been the problem this whole doggone time. People constantly making excuse after excuse after excuse for him.

Well the same can be said about Clinton.....and all the elites and politico's for that matter.

I am not making an excuse, it is what I expect from them all. As far as I am concerned it is the pot calling the kettle black.

Mills
10-08-2016, 19:07
Well the same can be said about Clinton.....and all the elites and politico's for that matter.

I am not making an excuse, it is what I expect from them all. As far as I am concerned it is the pot calling the kettle black.

As many of us on this forum have in past, spoken in a similar manner to which she did. The difference is, none of us are running for president.

Just remember, he's running to be our president. We are not running to be his followers.

Call me butter if you want, but the bitterness is due to this man getting all of the free media attention in the world and still managing to put his dick in his mouth at every possible opportunity. The bitterness has come full circle after this little incident and I am slowly starting to realize that there is not a chance in hell that he will win. Granted, I will be voting for him and hopefully Hillary loses comma but I'm not hedging any bets.

PSM
10-08-2016, 20:46
The inevitable always comes to pass. It's here. Now, how do we deal with it? The founders faced this same moment in their lives. Do we buck up or roll over? We'll soon see.

Pat

Mills
10-08-2016, 21:12
The inevitable always comes to pass. It's here. Now, how do we deal with it? The founders faced this same moment in their lives. Do we buck up or roll over? We'll soon see.

Pat

Article V Brother.

It is the only way.

Paslode
10-08-2016, 21:21
As many of us on this forum have in past, spoken in a similar manner to which she did. The difference is, none of us are running for president.

Just remember, he's running to be our president. We are not running to be his followers.

Call me butter if you want, but the bitterness is due to this man getting all of the free media attention in the world and still managing to put his dick in his mouth at every possible opportunity. The bitterness has come full circle after this little incident and I am slowly starting to realize that there is not a chance in hell that he will win. Granted, I will be voting for him and hopefully Hillary loses comma but I'm not hedging any bets.

It is all a game Mills, Trump is a vulgar a-hole, always has been. Hillary is lying snake and always has been......there are many, many more inportant matters at hand than Trump vulgar talk.

Which candidates short comings become the focus have been decided by the media.

Something to keep in mind is that if Trump were not a real threat, they would have never dropped the bomb they did.

If you want to blame anyone for the rise of Trump, I think you should look at the Republican Party which controlled both houses and who abdicated their powers to Obama.

Mills
10-08-2016, 21:43
It is all a game Mills, Trump is a vulgar a-hole, always has been. Hillary is lying snake and always has been......there are many, many more inportant matters at hand than Trump vulgar talk.

Which candidates short comings become the focus have been decided by the media.

Something to keep in mind is that if Trump were not a real threat, they would have never dropped the bomb they did.

If you want to blame anyone for the rise of Trump, I think you should look at the Republican Party which controlled both houses and who abdicated their powers to Obama.

If the "GOPe" were responsible for the rise of Trump, then you are correct.

The former speaker of the house, Peter King, Kevin McCarthy, Christie, McConnell, Manafort, Stone, Ailes.........all deal makers with Democrats.

All Anti-Conservatives.

Thin out the field from day 1 during the Primary and Trumps plurality turns into a minority. Regardless of if it is Cruz, Rubio or Walker........or anyone else.

The bottom line is that those who jumped on the proverbial "trump train" may have been able to connect with him on some levels................but at the end of the day, we were all duped.

And no, Hannity.........because I am critical of him, as I was of Romney..........I am not electing Hillary Clinton.

Trump is.

PSM
10-08-2016, 21:54
Article V Brother.

It is the only way.

As I pointed out 3 years ago: http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=531534&postcount=1 And how is that progressing?

It would take a full first term to pass a single amendment, let alone all the amendments that are necessary to right this foundering ship.

Pat

Mills
10-08-2016, 23:42
As I pointed out 3 years ago: http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=531534&postcount=1 And how is that progressing?

It would take a full first term to pass a single amendment, let alone all the amendments that are necessary to right this foundering ship.

Pat

Even the Indy 500 has a starting point.

I can all but assure you.........that righting the wrongs of the last 8 years will not begin with Trump. Restoring Federalism is the only answer to countering DC tyranny.

I mean, we aren't Turkey.............we can't have a coup every 30 years.

PSM
10-09-2016, 00:19
...we can't have a coup every 30 years.

We had one 7.75 years ago. If sworn agents of the Federal Government protect the perpetrators of the coup, what happens next? The Secret Service and the FBI are now agents non grata in my neighborhood. Look at the U.S. county voting map and see how many conservative counties there are. Each of those counties elected a sheriff probably in concert with their values. Those elected LEOs could deputize all able-bodied citizens in their county. Tell me, who could, would, stand against that force, if needs be?

Pat

Dusty
10-09-2016, 05:38
Boils down to whether more females than duck hunters make it to the polls.

Paslode
10-09-2016, 08:11
If the "GOPe" were responsible for the rise of Trump, then you are correct.

The former speaker of the house, Peter King, Kevin McCarthy, Christie, McConnell, Manafort, Stone, Ailes.........all deal makers with Democrats.

All Anti-Conservatives.

Thin out the field from day 1 during the Primary and Trumps plurality turns into a minority. Regardless of if it is Cruz, Rubio or Walker........or anyone else.

The bottom line is that those who jumped on the proverbial "trump train" may have been able to connect with him on some levels................but at the end of the day, we were all duped.

And no, Hannity.........because I am critical of him, as I was of Romney..........I am not electing Hillary Clinton.

Trump is.

I guess Trump could be the vehicle that drives us to that destination, but he is not electing Hillary. I think we have to look at the causes that lead to the trump effect.

High on my list is that the government has become a job creator, probably the largest job creator in the world. It decides winners and losers. It is a large scale ponzi scheme that begins with the education industry and ends up in the corperate world.

Programs get instituted and laws get passed that rob Peter to pay Paul, you take from one to give to another. The end result is you now have less actual producers as you do takers.

The end result is people vote for people that will keep food on their tables, and corparations are going to support those that keep their revenue flowing. Which is by definition what Benjamin Franklin warned about long ago when he said:

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety

Pastor Martin Niemöller poem seems fitting for what has been going on for decades. I cannot tell you the number of time someone has said that will never happen to us.....think about the bathrooms, transgenderism and gay marriage.

Edmund Burke summed it up long ago, The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing............which is essentually what has brought us to this point in time, not Trump.

You never know, Trump might pull it out like the Brexit.

Box
10-09-2016, 13:28
Morals? That ship has sailed. If you're voting for someone based on their "morals", good luck with that.

JFK, LBJ, Clinton, Mark Foley, Anthony Wiener, Larry Craig, John Edwards, and the chorus line of government hypocrites with scorecards chok full of multiple marriages and DC sex scandals and here we are, shocked and indignant that a rich playboy has spent the last 30 years acting like a rich playboy. Hell, even Arnold, "banged his maid and made a baby" Schwarzenegger has the nerve to judge peoples morality.

YGTBSM

Our problem isn't shitty politicians - it's shitty citizens that pick and choose when they want to be offended purely based on the shifting tides of public opinion.
...women, addicted to soap operas that glorify the abuse and objectification of women are furious that a guy coming to do a cameo on a soap opera objectifies women. 50 Shades of Grey sold 80 million copies to these poor oppressed women that are offended by the behavior of Donald Trump and now even the author who wrote the damn book wants to be offended.

YGTBSM
seriously.... you REALLY got to be shitting me

The country has become a Mel Brooks movie and it is not because of a couple a douche-bag politicians wanting to live in the White House.
Lets not fool ourselves. This isn't clintons fault. It isn't Trumps fault It isn't Obama's fault. Its our fault.
Now, sadly, it is coming time for us to take our medicine.
Or as president Obama so eloquently put it, "eat your peas"

If there is one positive thing that has certainly came from this shit show of a presidential campaign season, it is a giant spotlight on the hypocrisy and corruption that makes up the bulk of the aMErican political system as well as the collective spoiled brat attitude of the rank and file american citizen.

Box
10-09-2016, 13:31
"IS"

....hahahaha

It depends upon what the meaning of the word "is" is.............. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4XT-l-_3y0)

Trapper John
10-09-2016, 14:46
Entire Post.

NAILED IT!! Oh wait, that is sexist.....AMEN!! Oh wait, that would offend non-Christians........F'n A.......Oh wait, that's vulgar.......Shit, I agree. Count me among the Deplorables :D

atticus finch
10-10-2016, 14:43
Your comments presume a couple of things.

1. People will believe these comments by a presidential nominee are "appropriate in a private setting". Impossible to justify. Any attempt to do so just further taints the right. Michelle Bachman was pathetic on CNN this morning.
2. The left will ignore Alinsky's Rules. Specifically, "make the enemy live up to its own rule book". The right has always held itself as morally superior to the left. Make no mistake, the left will go at this hard (they already are).

Those on the right who hold what they see as morally right above politics will abandon Trump, even if they will never vote for Hillary. The left will easily ignore Bill's past, and Hillary's response. There is fresh blood in the water for the press.

The bonus for the left is that this was perfectly timed (coincidence, no doubt) to knock the latest Hillary email leaks out of the headlines.

The idea here is not to 'justify' what Trump said, if he tried that then he loses.
I used the word "appropriate" for a lack of a better term, in that while his language was crude and juevenile, it was something to be said only in a private setting. Were he to speak in such a fashion in public or around his family, it'd be wholly wrong.
The goal here by not groveling and begging for forgiveness such as we see so many republicans do is for two reasons.
First reason is it allows Trump to point out the hypocrisy of the left ( includes media) in thier feigned "outrage" about comments Trump made in private over a decade ago. As I wrote in my other post, this hypocrisy in the face of thier actions regarding the clintons behavior, which is far worse.
And this removes the appearance of the moral high ground and consequently the appearance of legitimacy of thier claims over this.
Secondly if he does not stand his ground, and grovels in shame as so many republicans do, it gives the hypocrisy of the left, and the political biased corruption in thier reporting, the appearance of legitimacy.
This 'political' stunt was primarily about one thing, the destruction of Trump, not only politically but personally. This was supposed to finish him off politically and permanantly put the "scarlet letter" on his name, his character, his personal reputation, etc. He was likely supposed to drop out of the race after this and the republican establishment choose a more 'viable' replacement candidate. Meaning another no-account RINO who'll lose to clintion and keep the status-quo as-is.
I'd waited until after the debate to respond as I wanted to see what Trump would do and how it went over. He went even further than I thought he should do, putting bill clintons victims on that stage was brilliant.
Now what does the media do with the truth of thier hypocrisy sitting there in front of them? Not a damn thing they dare do or have themselves exposed as the liars and hypocrites they are. As sitting right there on that stage or press conference is the living proof of the lies they've engaged in to cover up the clintons behavior, both bill and hillary.
This over & above the verbal ass-beating Trump gave to hillary on stage last night.
So if they want to claim they are "outraged and offended" by his comments, then explain thier actions in the face of those women sitting there.
Trump won the debate last night as that debate was solely about his destruction via the political left, and they failed entirely. He shoved it right back into the faces of the political left in front of the entire country and showed any one who was watching who and what the political left are.
As for saul alinski, what Trump did was alinski 101. He made the political left play by thier own rules and abide by their own feigned moral standard in front of the entire country, consequently they failed entirely last night.
Any more of this on the part of the left and they will likely accomplish nothing more than dig the hole they've dug themselves even deeper.
A very good night overall for Trump and hopefully the beginning of the end for hillary.

Roguish Lawyer
10-10-2016, 18:13
Y'all do understand that this shit all started when we let women vote, right? :munchin

abc_123
10-10-2016, 18:53
Y'all do understand that this shit all started when we let women vote, right? :munchin

Wow that's taking it waaway back.

Go Devil
10-10-2016, 18:53
Clearly, you are all under the impression that there is a way to vote ourselves out of this.
This is theater to keep the ignorant from formenting a coup.

Sdiver
10-10-2016, 19:33

How DARE you assume their gender !!!! :mad:

:p

Joker
10-10-2016, 19:37

DANG. You do know you just shot your run for the Presidency square in the ass? :D

bushmaster11
10-10-2016, 21:12
I don't like either one. My preference would have been Elizabeth Warren, but she was too smart.

I have voted my share of contests. I look at them as a job interview. I look at candidates and judge their strengths that they bring to the table that enhances the goals of the country. It don't matter Rep or Dem, I have voted both sides. I have gone Rep more. But in every case it was on my perceived opinion they would be working for us as a society.

I don't throw rocks at anyone for going one way or tother. I figure you know the opinion saw.

J R sends
DOL

Mills
10-10-2016, 22:06
I don't like either one. My preference would have been Elizabeth Warren, but she was too smart.

I have voted my share of contests. I look at them as a job interview. I look at candidates and judge their strengths that they bring to the table that enhances the goals of the country. It don't matter Rep or Dem, I have voted both sides. I have gone Rep more. But in every case it was on my perceived opinion they would be working for us as a society.

I don't throw rocks at anyone for going one way or tother. I figure you know the opinion saw.

J R sends
DOL

Normally, I can empathize with those who vote on the democrat side IF they have a valid reason. I was raised democrat and understand the values that went hand in hand with the ticket prior to "more government" making its way into their platform.

With that being said..........Elizabeth Warren?

I hope you are kidding. There are few out there in the democrat party that would be more dangerous than Hillary. Warren is one of them.

Just another big govenment limousine liberal who values nothing more than personal opportunity.

Roguish Lawyer
10-11-2016, 01:55
DANG. You do know you just shot your run for the Presidency square in the ass? :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rGIY5Vyj4YM

echoes
10-11-2016, 08:41
Y'all do understand that this shit all started when we let women vote, right?

And Lawyers!:p

Billy L-Bach Sir,

Was rolling with laughter thinking about those seriously deprived women who watch soap operas and eat bags of chips all day while ironing their Man's ties with
bleach instead of water, because they are just too lazy to give a damn...

Am also unsure what, "50 Shades of Grey", is, besides a make-up term for an Avon eye shadow some saleswoman is peddling out of a suitcase over in downtown?

If something sold 80 million copies, and its creator was not happy anymore, maybe they would donate the proceeds to a worthwhile cause like the United States Green Berets?

Now THAT would be newsworthy!

There are Women who do care about a lot more than just themselves that I know.

Strong women who are smart enough to see the evil between the eyes of the Hildabeast, because they pay attention and see the forest through the sleaze.

And as someone on PS once told me, "You need to surround yourself with better people", and I did. Someone else said, "Panic don't get the job done", so an adjustment was made by me and it has worked so far...;)

Point being, I am just a simple country gal, who happened to stumble though a thicket of sharp vines, and found an oasis of wisdom here. And if this is my last presidential election to ever vote in, I am going to make it count, and go out with a bang...and make Obama eat his own damn peas!!! :lifter

Holly

Gypsy
10-11-2016, 18:37
JFK, LBJ, Clinton, Mark Foley, Anthony Wiener, Larry Craig, John Edwards, and the chorus line of government hypocrites with scorecards chok full of multiple marriages and DC sex scandals and here we are, shocked and indignant that a rich playboy has spent the last 30 years acting like a rich playboy. Hell, even Arnold, "banged his maid and made a baby" Schwarzenegger has the nerve to judge peoples morality.

Steel on target.

In my life I've heard many men from many walks of life, in various positions of power, say things similar or "worse". Whatever. I must be desensitized, having worked in male dominated industries my whole life.

bushmaster11
10-12-2016, 19:05
You may be right about her being a loose cannon. I am most of all wanting someone with a willingness to reform banking, taxing, and other financial subjects. Having said that, she is the only with the will to do that. She may have the willingness to address the sequestration sh*t.

J R sends
DOL

Badger52
10-12-2016, 19:26
Respectfully I don't trust any of them to have it in their readjusted DNA to reform anything. A couple minutes of research will reveal who's buttering their bread and :eek: isn't it amazing how much it jives with the committees on which that congresscritter holds sway? Direct donations from a lobbying firm; look who that firm represents. Just one example (https://www.opensecrets.org/lobby/firmsum.php?id=D000024489&year=2016) (since Elizabeth Warren was mentioned).

The whole place is pay-to-play.

Mills
10-12-2016, 19:31
You may be right about her being a loose cannon. I am most of all wanting someone with a willingness to reform banking, taxing, and other financial subjects. Having said that, she is the only with the will to do that. She may have the willingness to address the sequestration sh*t.

J R sends
DOL

I am by no means a Trumpster. So I am not going to play the "Pocahontas" card............however, this hypocrite has constantly bashed the rest of us for our values and beliefs whilst she profited of the great recession in OK by purchasing properties at cut rates and reselling them later as well.

Additionally, collecting $350,000 a year from Harvard for teaching one single class doesn't sound like someone who will "reform" the system.

No single person can "reform" the system. Only free market capitalism can "reform" something that is no longer by the consent of the governed.

Not to mention, she wouldn't know the difference between the constitution and a sheet of toilet paper.

Sorry bud, not buying it.

Patrin
10-13-2016, 10:34

J R sends
DOL

Her only will is to destroy the Capitalist system in the United States. She is a raging Marxist harpy that belongs in the land of the Chi-comms.

Reform banking, taxing, etc.? Google Chris Dodd, Barney Frank, Fannie Mae - Freddie Mac, low-interest loans. You'll properly educate yourself by scratching the surface on who screwed up "banking". Then move onto to read the 'Consumer Protection Act', passed by the same two commie-democrats, that has been destroying small, local banks.

Finally you can move onto the recent ruling by the Supreme Court finding the 'Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - CFPB'...established by the CPA...as an unconstitutional regulating body.

Warren...reform banking? You have some work to do to get that wool out of your eyes.