PDA

View Full Version : Language confirmation

Bison
09-08-2016, 18:38
When reading "Get Selected" it was stated that the 19ths AOR was central and South America. I had already started learning Spanish for when I go for SF and even teaching my kids as I learn. I am going to go for the 20th in Al. All the research I have done says that the AOR for the 20th was central and South America. I am just looking for confirmation that the 20th was in Latin America or whether or not I need to look at a different language.

abc_123
09-08-2016, 21:58
When reading "Get Selected" it was stated that the 19ths AOR was central and South America. I had already started learning Spanish for when I go for SF and even teaching my kids as I learn. I am going to go for the 20th in Al. All the research I have done says that the AOR for the 20th was central and South America. I am just looking for confirmation that the 20th was in Latin America or whether or not I need to look at a different language.

20th is primarily Latin Am. But definitely not exclusively, given the worldwide demand for SF.

Bison
09-09-2016, 06:44
Understood. Thank you.

exsquid
09-09-2016, 20:38
Depends on the Battalion. 3/20 supports 7th Group and used to only offer Spanish. Call the individual unit for confirmation.

x/S

The Reaper
09-10-2016, 09:50
I'd say you have a lot bigger obstacles in your way than language.

Get physically as ready as you can be and start getting your mind right.

Best of luck.

TR

Bison
09-12-2016, 03:38
Thank you. Language is not my only focus. I am working on my whole person. Besides, at almost 2, it's a win/win to teach my daughter a second language while I learn it is as well and if I know I am going for the 20th, makes sense to work on it now.