PDA

View Full Version : Army General fired for leading swinger lifestyle

mojaveman
08-26-2016, 23:47
The Army general in charge of managing Russia's incursion into Europe was fired from that job following an investigation that confirmed he had carried out an extra marital affair for over ten years and led a "swinger lifestyle."

http://miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article98191507.html

Box
08-27-2016, 05:51
wear a dress, fuck a dude in the ass, no problem...
...consenting hetero sex between adults; oh hell no

now when bill clinton bangs a bunch of chicks and cheats on his wife its a private matter between him and his wife
the general must have "came out" as a Trump supporter -

Paslode
08-27-2016, 07:22
An investigation found that Haight made 84 private phone conversations from his government cellphone, totaling more than 1,400 minutes. He also regularly sent emails to his mistress, Jennifer Armstrong, from his Army account. She provided copies of their communication to USA Today.

It is unclear how someone in such a high-profile position who was routinely promoted could keep such extensive illicit activity secret.

If this was Hillary Clinton on the cusp of beoming POTUS........their is nothing to see here.

Interesting that mistress provided copies to USA Today

JimP
08-27-2016, 16:03
The way things are going I'd say "don't worry about it" and let that work itself out between his wife and he; but then I think back on all the troops he must have screwed over who did the exact same thing. The kids that may have actually done jail time over shit like this and then remind myself that "Glory-Hole Haight" can go eat a bucket of dicks.

Just like Petraeus, he tubed MANY a troop through the years and then gets his willy twisted up with the press. Absolutely shameful - and then people cry when he gets reduced for pay a couple of stars. Eff him! Take him down to freakin' private and rip up his meal card.....like he did a whole bunch of troops!!!

I hate hypocrites. :mad:

Sohei
08-27-2016, 16:14
I hate hypocrites. :mad:

Absolutely! If he only burned one person for adultery...then he is a hypocrite. Even worse than that is the fact that at his rank, he simply knew better -- especially from the blackmail angle. He shouldn't be surprised at all about the treatment he is receiving.

JimP
08-27-2016, 16:42
Nope - the article I read said he started this as an O-5. That means the last rank he (arguably) held honorably was as an O-4. Bust him down to O-4.

frostfire
08-28-2016, 15:29
I understand the few that have caught media attention in last few years create availability bias....but one wonders, just HOW MANY are still out there completely disregarding what they preach?!?!

Poor vertical cohesion indeed.

ddoering
08-29-2016, 12:07
Nope - the article I read said he started this as an O-5. That means the last rank he (arguably) held honorably was as an O-4. Bust him down to O-4.

Too bad for him. Now if he was President he would be retiring at that rank.:munchin

Joker
08-29-2016, 16:48
Too bad for him. Now if he was President he would be retiring at that rank.:munchin

Duff was busted from BG to Major and booted out for less than this.

Box
08-29-2016, 19:14
I've become so desensitized by hypocrisy disguised as transparency that I didn't even think about el jefe punishing joe for DUIs and adultery while the jefe is out living the life of a free spirited swinger...
...without HH-6

I've always had trouble telling shit from shinola... these days the shit / shinola controversy is a piece of cake when trying to compare the various leadership styles that the amErican public is being subjected to.

Basenshukai
08-29-2016, 21:21
How much more anecdotal evidence does the Army need to realize that its promotion system sucks big time?

frostfire
08-30-2016, 10:37
The Army general in charge of managing Russia's incursion into Europe was fired from that job following an investigation that confirmed he had carried out an extra marital affair for over ten years and led a "swinger lifestyle."

http://miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article98191507.html

I am surprised the good ol Ruskies have not (or maybe they did?) ensnare the general in their tried-n-true, well-polished honey pot ops.

I know there are some good folks at the lower levels but they will either be drummed out or corrupted by the time they get to any position to do any good to the Army system. Machiavelli would be proud.

In one branch I'm all too familiar with, it seems to go pass major you have to learn to walk all over your subordinates...and to throw them under the bus as quickly and expediently as possible. All in the name of transparency and risk mitigation of course. And this branch wonders why retention is so poor :rolleyes:

Box
08-30-2016, 14:44
How much more anecdotal evidence does the Army need to realize that its promotion system sucks big time?

I'm just glad I made it to retirement before they had a chance to put better control measures in place...

abc_123
08-30-2016, 20:27

I read that his mistress had is name tattooed on her. Look this guy was really slinging it! Give him some credit. If your mistress gets that tattoo, I think that is worth a one rank bump on that retirement.

Badger52
08-31-2016, 08:48
The Army general in charge of managing Russia's incursion into Europe...Forget the lifestyle, I've really been out of touch. I thought Russia was in charge of this.

Razor
09-01-2016, 11:01
I read that his mistress had is name tattooed on her. Look this guy was really slinging it! Give him some credit. If your mistress gets that tattoo, I think that is worth a one rank bump on that retirement.

Apparently, he just needed a bit more soft speaking to go with his big stick.

Utah Bob
09-02-2016, 08:56
Lets see some pics of her. 😄😄