PDA

View Full Version : Philadelphia DNC thread

Sdiver
07-24-2016, 14:14
Well, to be "fair and balanced" on this board, I give you the Philly DNC thread.

Here's is the Philly scanner list(s) for your enjoyment.

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2291

Haven't got which freqs will be covering the DNC yet. When I do, I'll post it up.

Although this one ... http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4603 ... says it is "Citywide", they do have a status posted; Status: Due to terroristic threats to Police Officers, this scanner will be locked on J-Band during the DNC.

Let the games begin .... :munchin

Sdiver
07-24-2016, 14:24
SOUND THE CANNON !!!!

Looks like we've got our first fallen tribute ...

Report: DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz To Resign After Convention

DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz issued a statement Sunday saying she plans to resign after the Democratic National Convention concludes, according to reports.

Wasserman-Schultz came under heavy fire after an enormous series of damaging leaks helped to reveal what many in the Democratic base suspected: She had rigged the primary for a Hillary Clinton win.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/24/report-dnc-chair-debbie-wasserman-schultz-resign-convention/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Pete
07-24-2016, 15:25
Pretty good article - lots of pictures. Seems lots are feeling the Burn.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-24/meanwhile-dnc-philly

Sdiver
07-24-2016, 16:42
With close to 20,000 emails, it would take damn near forever to make sense of it on your own.

But someone finally made a a detailed and orderly list of those emails ...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/detailed-list-findings-wikileaks-dnc-document-dump/

Have fun. :D

Dusty
07-24-2016, 17:29
Hate to miss that. Heard they booked Helen Reddy and everything.

Mustang Man
07-24-2016, 19:49
Hollywood pop trash, thugs mothers, race baiters, and a rapist. What a true representation of the Democrat party.

The theme will be "A Lifetime of Fighting for Children and Families." Keynote speakers will be former President Bill Clinton and representatives from Mothers of the Movement: Gwen Carr, mother of Eric*Garner;*Sybrina Fulton, mother of Trayvon Martin;*Maria Hamilton, mother of Dontré*Hamilton;*Lucia McBath, mother of Jordan Davis;*Lezley McSpadden, mother of Michael Brown;*Cleopatra Pendleton-Cowley, mother of Hadiya Pendleton; and Geneva Reed-Veal, mother of Sandra Bland.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/07/democratic_national_convention_1.html

Sdiver
07-24-2016, 21:13
Ooooooo .... #FeelTheBURN

When the DNC came here to Denver back in '08, there was a protest group running around called "Recreate 68" ... saying the were going to recreate the 1968 Dim convention in Chicago.

They didn't amount to much here. Barely a whisper.

This time around, I think the '16 Dim convention is going to make the '68 convention look like a Sunday social.

Pop some popcorn, crack a beer or two, sit back and watch the hilarity unfold.

:munchin

Hillary Clinton Hires Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Hillary Clinton has hired soon-to-be-former DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz. DWS will resign from her position effective at the conclusion of the Democratic National Convention. It was revealed that the DNC was effectively working to sabotage Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) during the Democratic primary, prompting calls for her to resign.

Clinton emailed supporters and said that Schultz would join the campaign as "honorary chair" of the 50-state program to ensure Democrats win elections nationwide. Wasserman Schultz will continue to serve as a Clinton surrogate.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/07/24/hillary-clinton-hires-debbie-wasserman-schultz-n2197269

Badger52
07-25-2016, 07:07
Hate to miss that. Heard they booked Helen Reddy and everything.Making people nearly lose a perfectly good sip of coffee into their monitor - just one of the perks, huh?
:D

Box
07-25-2016, 09:27
Kabuki theater and nothing more. If there is violence at the DNC it will be because of Trump.
...all Trumps fault for stirring up hatred of the political process

It's quite a show but still nothing more than Kabuki theater.

Sdiver
07-25-2016, 15:06
.... and here we go .... :munchin

Old Dog New Trick
07-25-2016, 17:58
Gotta chance to tune in tonight-

What a disaster!!!

So many Dummycrats working to be out of a job this year or next (two).

Really, really stupid people's vote for this sh!tt.

Mustang Man
07-25-2016, 18:15
Gotta chance to tune in tonight-

What a disaster!!!

So many Dummycrats working to be out of a job this year or next (two).*

Really, really stupid people's vote for this sh!tt.

I've been tuning in for the past 20 minutes. Demi Lavato was ironically and proudly proclaiming her mental illness while endorsing hillary. They also had to pander with anchor baby children and and illegals.

Old Dog New Trick
07-25-2016, 18:25
Yeah, same here...

Demi Lavato...I take my psych help with me...blah blah
Blah.

Followed up by an anchor baby and her illegal mother. (I was so hoping INS would swoop in and arrest her)

Then that dumbshit from Oregon. What a tool... (I'm from Oregon- not Salem or Portland- very saddened by those two cities.)

Now a homo or two! Yeah!!!

Clearly a message here... Climate change and homosexuality. Just what I want to support. (Not)

That and there is hardly anyone in the stands.

Sdiver
07-25-2016, 18:51
LOL ... DNC officials are confiscating Bernie Sanders signs from the floor.

https://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/watch-dnc-confiscating-bernie-signs-on-convention-floor-video

:D :D :D

cbtengr
07-25-2016, 19:02
LOL ... DNC officials are confiscating Bernie Sanders signs from the floor.

https://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/watch-dnc-confiscating-bernie-signs-on-convention-floor-video

:D :D :D

And who do the dims think is the party of jack booted thugs?

And on an even sadder note HRC was saddened by the fact that the republicans were chanting "lock her up" at their recently held convention.

I'm just all broke up !

Old Dog New Trick
07-25-2016, 19:05
I can't watch this anymore. This is completely stupid!

I feel sorry for the people and groups who follow this shit!

And the people in the media and congress that support this- fuck them and the wagon they rode in on. Pathetic!

Old Dog New Trick
07-25-2016, 19:11
Hey, Robin Hood - Men in Tights, is on right now. Much better and less stupidity.

Mustang Man
07-25-2016, 19:14
I can't watch this anymore. This is completely stupid!

I feel sorry for the people and groups who follow this shit!

And the people in the media and congress that support this- fuck them and the wagon they rode in on. Pathetic!

Using wheel chaired children with autism as a political prop is a new low for them. Yeah, I don't know how much longer I could stomach this either. Trying to hold out until Michelle Obama speaks.

Sdiver
07-25-2016, 19:27
Using wheel chaired children with autism as a political prop is a new low for them. Yeah, I don't know how much longer I could stomach this either. Trying to hold out until Michelle Obama speaks.

I'm waiting for Bernie to come out.

I'm already to go too ...

Mustang Man
07-25-2016, 19:50
I'm waiting for Bernie to come out.

I'm already to go too ...

Nice. What a hack, and to think morons donated money to him. I'm sure they're thrilled to see the "anti establishment" candidate donate their funds to the gold standard establishment politics. They're definitely feeling the burn alright.

Box
07-25-2016, 21:19
What channel is Robin Hood on?

I'm disappointed in Bernie Sanders. There was a time, not that long ago, that I actually thought he might be a sincere and decent man that meant everything he said during his campaign.
I wouldn't have voted for him, but I admired the version of Bernie Sanders that spoke out against "business as usual" politics in the democratic party. Now, even after proof has been splashed across the airwaves that he was absolutely correct in his claims that the system was rigged against him and that he was ridiculed, mocked, and stabbed in the back by those he is now stumping for, he has still bowed before the empress, enthusiastically declaring his status as a loyal subject to the crown.

Interesting that at a Bernie rally earlier this year, Dr. Paul Song, the executive chairman of the Courage Campaign said, "we need to kick out the “corporate Democratic whores” and replace them with “Bernie-crats.”
...and on day one of the DNC, Bernie took the stage and showed everyone his true colors, just another democratic whore eager to serve the clintOn dynasty.

Shame on you Bernie.

bblhead672
07-26-2016, 10:21
Shame on you Bernie.

Shame isn't a trait that anyone at the DNC possesses.

Golf1echo
07-26-2016, 12:07

The farce is what the Dems actually think about children with autism and in wheel chairs, well have to wait for the next wiki leaks for that. These fools are becoming very transparent. The BLM later today should be a good one. Their audience ........:eek:

Hand
07-26-2016, 14:01
The farce is what the Dems actually think about children with autism and in wheel chairs, well have to wait for the next wiki leaks for that. These fools are becoming very transparent. The BLM later today should be a good one. Their audience ........:eek:

I'm wincing my way through this now.
The lady who led the Pledge of Allegiance had to ask her ~400lb lesbian, Latino (I would imagine a strong feminists as well) handler where the flag was. They pretty much nailed everything but the lgbtq people with their opening display there.

So far, I'm hearing the word "diversity", "xenophobia" and "bigotry" but these speakers are using good old fashion pronouns like "her", "him", "she", "woman", "son" and "daughter". I don't think they really understand that they are supposed to be accepting of all people, no one has mentioned the boy/girls, the girl/boys, the goat lovers, the child fuckers, the cis whatever etc... I wonder if all those "others" feel included in all the equality flowing around the DNC.

Pete
07-26-2016, 14:37
The MSM, sub party of the DNC, got wind the lack of US Flags wasn't going over too good in fly over country.

They clued the DNC in and the DNC will have more US Flags out tonight than Palestinian flags.

Old Dog New Trick
07-26-2016, 14:53
Just finished reading some news (various sources.) Apparently just about everything the critical speakers had to say last night were hopeful wishes lavishly smoothed with lies and inaccuracies.

It really is unfortunate that low IQ voters will not get their facts or the truth from the talking heads of the MSM.

Badger52
07-26-2016, 15:21
The MSM, sub party of the DNC, got wind the lack of US Flags wasn't going over too good in fly over country.

They clued the DNC in and the DNC will have more US Flags out tonight than Palestinian flags.That in itself should be the headline, along with the confiscation of Bernie materials.

tom kelly
07-26-2016, 15:39
THEY ARE SCHEDULED TO LIE TO EVERYONE WATCHING. LEADING THE GROUP IS
"I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN" billy jefferson clinton, THE LAST IMPEACHED POTUS. ACTIVE LIAR, SEXUAL PREDATOR, & SPEECH GIVER FOR A LARGE DONATION TO THE 'clinton FOUNDATION'. MAIN SUPPLIER OF " SPACE SUITS " FOR HRC. tom kelly

Golf1echo
07-26-2016, 15:42
A part of me wishes I was the marketing director for the DNC....easiest job in the world..........but then I would have to kill myself when I got alone with myself and besides " what difference would it make...."

Tom that gives me the dry heaves. So many problems and challenges that are faced by their own constituents, more so, were created by Broomhildas sleazy mate. Truly sad!

doctom54
07-26-2016, 15:52
I noticed NPR and other "news" agencies were doing fact checks on Mr. Trumps speech within minutes of him finishing. They found he was generally accurate with good sources.

http://www.npr.org/2016/07/21/486883610/fact-check-donald-trumps-republican-convention-speech-annotated
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/22/us/politics/donald-trump-fact-check.html?_r=0

Let see if they do the same for the DNC:munchin

Badger52
07-26-2016, 15:55
The whole thing is poor for the digestion. Best to go to the kitchen, make & consume some comfort food. Then take a nap & hope Trump's operation can reel-in some of the disenfranchised who thought their mad professor was above playing a rigged game on 'em. Either way, the comfort food will have been one positive thing that happened. Conventions are like accident scenes people can't avert their eyes from.

Dusty
07-26-2016, 16:14
The last DNC I watched was when Linda Ronstadt sang for Jimmuh.

Sdiver
07-26-2016, 19:34
Looks / sounds like things are starting to get a little testy outside the convention hall ...

Tweets are saying that:

Bernie supporters are being denied any further access inside the convention ...

Bernie supporters are being arrested / detained for attempting to scale the 8 foot high, 14 mile long fence/wall around the outside of the arena ...

The Philly police scanner for the city wide freq is now offline ...

If you have twitter account, you can follow what's happening on their page, they have access to a police freq ...

https://twitter.com/DNC_Scanner

It's the same page as the RNC_Scanner, they just changed their page name.

ETA ... It's being reported that a LARGE protest is currently underway outside of the arena.

tonyz
07-26-2016, 19:50
Bernie supporters are being arrested / detained for attempting to scale the 8 foot high, 14 mile long fence/wall around the outside of the arena ...

a wall...huh...

...oh, the irony.

Sdiver
07-26-2016, 19:53
a wall...huh...

...oh, the irony.

Which is now being reported as, the protesters have set fire to the front gate.

tonyz
07-26-2016, 19:55
Which is now being reported as, the protesters have set fire to the front gate.

Lol, gates you say...next they'll demand picture ID's in order to enter...wait...

Hillary was overheard saying "yes, a big ass wall and the Bern will pay for it..."

Sdiver
07-26-2016, 20:04
Lol, gates you say...next they'll demand picture ID's in order to enter...wait...

Hillary was overheard saying "yes, a big ass wall and the Bern will pay for it..."

Funny you should mention that ...

Aside from the 8 foot tall, 14 mile long fence on the outside of the arena, of which you DO need to show an ID to enter into, might I add, there was also this littel gem on the inside ...

https://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/the-democrats-built-a-wall-around-the-dnc-stage-photo

That's right ... it's a little fence at the foot of the stairs leading up to the podium on the inside.

Oh, and it gets better from here ....

After being ridiculed about their little fence, they tried to "hide" it ...

https://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/hypocrisy-dnc-builds-new-invisible-wall-after-the-world-laughs

But, as you can see, we can see right through their deception.

Now, on to the flags ... or lack thereof

It was noted that there were NO American flag anywhere to be seen in the arena on Monday. The only flag seen inside was this one ...

Golf1echo
07-26-2016, 20:10

That's some funny ......! I t was not lost that yesterday's protest was disabled by intense heat capped off by a thunder storm...they call it a progressive platform for what ever reason? This is better than Robin Hood.

Hand
07-26-2016, 20:34
I ran across this reading about the walls. It's refreshing to see someone railing about DEMOCRACY! I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT TRUMP! (https://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/watch-delegate-goes-off-on-hillary-at-democratic-convention-video)

Mustang Man
07-26-2016, 21:00
Glad this convention is turning out to be a disaster, at least things were civil with the RNC never trump people. All the bernouts and race baiting will probably treat us with a riot by the time this shit show ends Thursday.

Divemaster
07-26-2016, 21:56
"Hello, minions."

PSM
07-26-2016, 22:27
"Hello, minions."

Good bye Lady Macbeth:

Divemaster
07-26-2016, 22:33
Good bye Lady Macbeth:

Well played, sir. Well played indeed.

PSM
07-26-2016, 22:46
Well played, sir. Well played indeed.

And I thank you, sir, for setting it up. ;) The youngsters here probably have no clue, though. :D

Pat

akv
07-26-2016, 22:48

Divemaster
07-26-2016, 23:06
Priceless!

http://bit.ly/2ag4MTW

Divemaster
07-26-2016, 23:08

Misogynist right wing extremist!

Psst, do they have spicy and extra crispy?

Divemaster
07-26-2016, 23:18
I can't believe this just happened, but hell yeah it did!

Way to step in it again, "Carlos Danger". Why is Huma still married to you? Oh yeah, agenda and political advancement "trumps" morality.

Sdiver
07-26-2016, 23:26
Priceless!

http://bit.ly/2ag4MTW

I love Brian "I Was There" William's reaction.

Looking over towards the director or producer with a "What do I say or do now" look on his face.

SouthernDZ
07-27-2016, 07:20
So let me get this straight, she would only marry you when you bought her a house?

Who would have thought she was the type who would do anything for money......oh,....never mind...

Golf1echo
07-27-2016, 07:58
Fortunately I only caught the tail end of Goofy's speech on NPR, it left the hosts stuttering and bewildered :confused: :D " Idiocraty 2"

Hand
07-27-2016, 13:10
Today's session opens with a long prayer by Dr. Sherman Jackson asking God to forgive us for our bigotry and xenophobia and our horrible practice of stereotyping.

Oh, did I mention that Jackson is the King Faisal Chair of Islamic Thought and Culture and Professor of Religion and American Studies and Ethnicity at the University of Southern California? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3LOYq2zG78)

Does this means the DNC "stand with" islam? Jihad? I'm not sure what to think.

Badger52
07-27-2016, 13:16
Today's session opens with a long prayer by Dr. Sherman Jackson asking God to forgive us for our bigotry and xenophobia and our horrible practice of stereotyping.

Oh, did I mention that Jackson is the King Faisal Chair of Islamic Thought and Culture and Professor of Religion and American Studies and Ethnicity at the University of Southern California? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3LOYq2zG78)

Does this means the DNC "stand with" islam? Jihad? I'm not sure what to think.LMAO. In the old days the Trojans thought they ruled the roost (vis a vis that USC "jock" vs. UCLA Westwood types). Stevie Nicks is crying something about a pale shadow 'bout now that they should even have such a thing. I mean, shit, that's alot for a doorplate.

akv
07-27-2016, 15:00
Misogynist right wing extremist! Psst, do they have spicy and extra crispy?

I humbly apologize to any and all chickens KFC or not, past, present, and future for any comparison to Hillary Clinton, and in penance will donate to
" Fowl Lives Matter"

Old Dog New Trick
07-27-2016, 18:16
There is a theme tonight-

Guns are bad!
Common Sense Gun Laws are Needed!
Background Checks will Solve all of Our Problems!
Making More Gun Free Zones will Make us all Safer!
Banning Certain Types of Guns will Make Our Citizens and Our Police Safer!

Anyone else see a problem with this kind of thinking?

When the wolf comes to have dinner, who will stop him? The sheep?
(All the sheepdogs have been neutered and defanged by the sheep. The sheep will inherit the earth - one six foot deep hole at a time)

Monsoon65
07-27-2016, 19:09
There is a theme tonight-

Guns are bad!
Common Sense Gun Laws are Needed!
Background Checks will Solve all of Our Problems!
Making More Gun Free Zones will Make us all Safer!
Banning Certain Types of Guns will Make Our Citizens and Our Police Safer!

When the RNC was going on and everyone was mocking their speakers, I said that whoever was going to speak for the DNC was going to make the following speech:

Guns are bad. Black lives matter. Cops are racists. It's whiteys fault. Hillary is the best qualified person for President and the problems of the US are all because of Trump.

I wonder when Bush fell off their, "Who I blame shit for" radar?

Sdiver
07-27-2016, 21:29
If you have twitter, go to this page and follow her.

https://twitter.com/ndiblasio

She's got some GREAT videos. I especially like the one of the protester who was stamping on the burning American flag and then he himself, catches is ... ahhh ... dress on fire. :D

Old Dog New Trick
07-27-2016, 21:39
This is his greatest speech yet. Why doesn't (didn't) he believe any of the sh!t he just spewed out over the last 30-minutes the last eight years?

What a pathetic person!

Great speech, really out did himself, didn't talk about his mother, couldn't talk about his father, doesn't talk about the man who raised him far from Kansas- wherever that was or wasn't.

Cited the Constitution more times tonight than he has in eight years.

Divemaster
07-27-2016, 23:01
Now this is how you think several moves ahead. Poor Che Sanders never had a chance.

Old Dog New Trick
07-27-2016, 23:08
Now this is how you think several moves ahead. Poor Che Sanders never had a chance.

Oh, there you go starting a conspiracy! :munchin

Divemaster
07-27-2016, 23:24
Oh, there you go starting a conspiracy! :munchin

Actually, I think it's brilliant! Why can't the other side collect their ca-ca like this?

Sdiver
07-27-2016, 23:58
Here's an add someone found recently posted on Craigslist ...

Dusty
07-28-2016, 02:54

Thank you; I enjoy starting the day with a laugh.:D

Hand
07-28-2016, 07:37

If you believe anything on an Alex Jones sponsored site: here is the story. (http://www.infowars.com/bernie-delegate-dnc-is-replacing-sanders-supporters-with-paid-seat-fillers-to-create-fake-unity/)

In the clip, the delegate says that he got to the convention between 5-6pm and the place was virtually empty but that it suspiciously filled up very quickly.

“Every seat in the house is full – so those seat fillers you guys were hearing about? It’s real, they’re in here now,” states the delegate.

He went on to explain how the seat fillers were people he did not know and hadn’t seen at the convention previously.

The man goes on to note how the arrival of the seat fillers coincided with the media narrative that the DNC is now far more unified than when it began and how everyone is applauding and cheering in unity.

“It’s because the Bernie people aren’t here and the people that are here are getting paid to sit in their seats and clap their hands,” he adds, noting that attendees are also being blocked from getting back in if they leave their seat at any point – even to just go to the bathroom.

“My guess is that’s because a seat filler is in your seat and the optics of everyone having to shift and stand and move is not something they want to see,” says the delegate, adding, “There are people in that hall who are being represented in the media as Bernie Sanders people and they are not – don’t believe what you see on TV.”

ETA: And while we are on the topic of fantastical Alex Jones sensationalism, it appears that some entrepreneurial sjw's have found a way to capitalize on white guilt. I'm totally going to try to join as a black dude and get me some reparations! http://www.infowars.com/new-reparations-website-asks-whites-to-pay-black-peoples-rent-to-relieve-their-guilt/

Old Dog New Trick
07-28-2016, 07:58
If you believe anything on an Alex Jones sponsored site: here is the story. (http://www.infowars.com/bernie-delegate-dnc-is-replacing-sanders-supporters-with-paid-seat-fillers-to-create-fake-unity/)

I said I noticed that on the first night. The place was empty. Now, watching the last couple nights there have been more people and some of them look brain dead, out of place. I attributed that to just being a Democrat, but now it does make sense.

Last night I was wondering if they installed "APPLAUSE" signs like they do for late night comedy and game shows.

This whole thing has been one big LIE so this revelation would not surprise me. Some good reporter could simply talk to a bus driver in the parking lot and get the scoop.

SF-TX
07-28-2016, 08:02

They clued the DNC in and the DNC will have more US Flags out tonight than Palestinian flags.

This study provides another explanation (other than they hate everything the flag symbolizes) for why the DNC didn't have any US flags on display, and why on the second night, the flags were out but positioned so they would only be seen by select cameras.

A single exposure to the American flag shifts support toward Republicanism up to 8 months later.

Abstract

There is scant evidence that incidental cues in the environment significantly alter people's political judgments and behavior in a durable way. We report that a brief exposure to the American flag led to a shift toward Republican beliefs, attitudes, and voting behavior among both Republican and Democratic participants, despite their overwhelming belief that exposure to the flag would not influence their behavior. In Experiment 1, which was conducted online during the 2008 U.S. presidential election, a single exposure to an American flag resulted in a significant increase in participants' Republican voting intentions, voting behavior, political beliefs, and implicit and explicit attitudes, with some effects lasting 8 months after the exposure to the prime. In Experiment 2, we replicated the findings more than a year into the current Democratic presidential term. These results constitute the first evidence that nonconscious priming effects from exposure to a national flag can bias the citizenry toward one political party and can have considerable durability.

Source (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21742933)

No wonder they recoil in horror at the sight of the US flag; like vampires and crosses.

BryanK
07-28-2016, 08:52
...Some good reporter could simply talk to a bus driver in the parking lot and get the scoop.

NDA's. I'd wager a paycheck that the "actors" have to sign an NDA. Otherwise, by now, this would be all over the blogosphere citing first hand accounts as opposed to memes.

I've been discussing this sh*t show with friends of mine since the beginning, and I had a theory that was recently proven by the email fiasco with the DNC. She whose name I dare not speak would be the nominee purely on it being rigged. The question is why, and by whom? Why are they going through all this trouble to get her in? Who's pulling the strings on this dummy?

I've seen all sides of the R & D debates via social media since before the primaries, and I have not seen ONE...NOT ONE individual comment/post saying anything positive regarding this demon bit*h. Not one hipster, not one feminist, not one liberal friend or family member, not ONE. How in God's name did she win the votes that she did? Easy, they're fraudulent too.

If this election cycle proves nothing else, it's that votes DO NOT matter anymore. That American right (to vote), guaranteed on the backs and with the blood sweat and tears of currently serving warriors, and those whom preceded them, is now nothing more than smoke and mirrors; a fugazi; set up by those who wish to rule us. Not govern us, but rule us.

Given this epiphany, it is clear where we need to start when the house cleaning begins. Whoever counts the votes. I've read that it's been private companies overseas. It could be tin foil laden websites, but I didn't click on the links because of my blood pressure.

Hand
07-28-2016, 09:33
I've seen all sides of the R & D debates via social media since before the primaries, and I have not seen ONE...NOT ONE individual comment/post saying anything positive regarding this demon bit*h. Not one hipster, not one feminist, not one liberal friend or family member, not ONE. How in God's name did she win the votes that she did? Easy, they're fraudulent too.

I know quite a few liberals/democrats and they hold the exact same view as many republicans, in short "We can't have (killary/trump) in office to ruin the country so we (democrats/republicans) must vote for (killary/trump)".

When asked how they could possibly support killary, they trot out the "republicans have spent millions of taxpayer dollars in a partisan effort to defame her" and "she's not trump, and trump is satan".

What a strange country we live in amidst strange times in an unsettled world...

Oldrotorhead
07-28-2016, 09:42
If you are near the convention tonight be very careful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=HDsrSBFfBfE

BryanK
07-28-2016, 09:49
Nevermind, I lack reading comprehension skills today. Mea Culpa!

Streck-Fu
07-28-2016, 09:50
Russian ships displayed on big screen as a "Tribute to Veterans"? What in the...I can't even begin to describe my disgust.

http://nation.foxnews.com/democrats/2012/09/12/russian-ships-displayed-dnc-tribute-vets

That was in 2012.

BryanK
07-28-2016, 10:05
That was in 2012.

Thank you, I let emotion take over my reading comprehension skills :D

It's still terrible though!

Storm
07-28-2016, 11:52
The hypocrisy of the entire thing is really a good laugh. I have seen more liberal self-proclaimed atheists saying that Trump is the anti-Christ, and that he's opening the seals than I care to think about.

The best I have seen however, is how Trump is going to undo 500 years of progress in America....go figure. No, it wasn't a typo. I asked this historical juggernaut about the number. :rolleyes:

Badger52
07-28-2016, 14:23
NDA's. I'd wager a paycheck that the "actors" have to sign an NDA. Otherwise, by now, this would be all over the blogosphere citing first hand accounts as opposed to memes.They can get these people from any of the union halls from the outlying cities (SEIU, or one of the trades). They have these people on speed-dial. That's how they got a thousand people around the capital here to look angry back when Walker signed Act 10. I know because on their way back to their home states via charter bus many stopped here (junction of two interstates) and I engaged these yokels in conversation while my little gal at McD's was brewing me a fresh pot of decaf. It'll come out...

Fast forward 3 years and Coulter will have an "exclusive" called "Bern'd!: The True Story of a Bernie Surrogate at the DNC." But then everyone will look back & say:

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"
:rolleyes:

Hand
07-28-2016, 14:24
If the Clintons make it back to the White House, will we have to change FLOTUS to FSOTUS First Spouse? Or maybe FPOTUS First Partner?

PedOncoDoc
07-28-2016, 14:26
If the Clintons make it back to the White House, will we have to change FLOTUS to FSOTUS First Spouse? Or maybe FPOTUS First Partner?

In this particular scenario, I think FMOTUS (First Manwhore) would be most fitting.

Badger52
07-28-2016, 19:16
(very crafty sniper-type lizards please don't take offense)

I see in news reports that they included flags after being taken to task the previous day by the media. I see in news reports that they are having moment of silence for fallen police officers after being taken to task the previous day by the media as well (after their extended fellating of the Only Black Lives Matter movement).

Maybe if FNC would get up tomorrow & suggest they all march off a precipice into the Grand Canyon to show solidarity with global warming we'd wake up Monday and they'd have made the world a better place by not being in it.

Old Dog New Trick
07-28-2016, 20:01
Anybody understand what Katy Perry is singing? I'm lost...
(The song before "Roar" which sucks too in this arena)

Old Dog New Trick
07-28-2016, 20:15
Chelsea is her mother's daughter. That peach didn't fall far from the tree.

ETA: that they have to put a motivational commercial between Chelsea and her mother is a testament that she needs more support than her immediate family. (Morgan Freeman has already disappointed me to the point that he's in the Penn, Stalone, Damen, etc...camp. Loved your movies - won't pay for them, probably won't even watch them for free)

SF-TX
07-28-2016, 20:22
Chelsea is her mother's daughter. That peach didn't fall far from the tree.

After that speech, it's apparent she doesn't get paid $65,000 per 10-minute speech for her oratory skills.

Old Dog New Trick
07-28-2016, 20:30
Okay, I just got done chowing down a delicious pizza and have had lots of beer today. If this b!tch makes me throw up I will forever hate her more than I already do for the last 23-years. :munchin

(It's clear already she needs to get some pointers from TOTUS how to give a speech without reading the TelePrompTer.)

The most important speech of her life - she's falling short! (Yeah!!!)

Divemaster
07-28-2016, 20:40
Anybody understand what Katy Perry is singing? I'm lost...
(The song before "Roar" which sucks too in this arena)

Did the left shark go off script again?

Old Dog New Trick
07-28-2016, 20:46
Hill-A-Ry - Hill-A-Ry - Hill-A-Ry - Hill-A-Ry...

Sounds like: Lock-Her-Up - Lock-Her-Up - Lock-Her-Up!!!

She's on a roll!!!

Put down the shovel or get an excavator this is epic!!!

Epic FAIL!

Divemaster
07-28-2016, 20:48
Hill-A-Ry - Hill-A-Ry - Hill-A-Ry - Hill-A-Ry...

Sounds like: Lock-Her-Up - Lock-Her-Up - Lock-Her-Up!!!

She's on a roll!!!

Put down the shovel or get an excavator this is epic!!!

Epic FAIL!

I'm too busy watching House Hunters International. They're in Malta!

Sdiver
07-28-2016, 20:48
Did the left shark go off script again?

Okay, that just made me lose MY *pizza and beer.

Thanks pal. :D :D :D

*Last day of class for this semester. Small celebration.

Old Dog New Trick
07-28-2016, 20:50
Okay, that just made me lose MY *pizza and beer.

Thanks pal. :D :D :D

*Last day of class for this semester. Small celebration.

Damn you! There's pepperoni on my screen now...:p

Sdiver
07-28-2016, 20:51
LOL ... The California Delegation ain't buying it.

:lifter

Divemaster
07-28-2016, 20:52
Damn you! There's pepperoni on my screen now...:p

It's a gift.

Box
07-28-2016, 20:55
LOL ... The California Delegation ain't buying it.

:lifter

epic

Old Dog New Trick
07-28-2016, 20:59
Did she just say...

"The first time in our parties history we have Dominated a...woman for...president of the United States of America."

And I really did use a "D"

Old Dog New Trick
07-28-2016, 21:06
Trump is going to get a convention bump from the DNC.

This is historic. Of course the MSM will put or try to put their spin on it, but anyone watching will have to decide. I'm stupid and will vote Dem or I've seen the light.

ETA: okay, here comes the free sh!t.

Hand
07-28-2016, 21:18
Cant help but wonder how many folks in the audience are being compensated for their attendance from her campaign funds.

ETA: The bitch cant utter the words "Chris Stevens"

EETA: "I'm not here to repeal the gun lobby, I'm here to insure you are not shot by someone who shouldn't have had a gun in the first place".

Soooo.... more laws for those who already don't follow existing laws?

Divemaster
07-28-2016, 21:25
After the current boring House Hunters in Texas, the next House Hunters International is in Italy. :munchin

Sdiver
07-28-2016, 21:29
:D Hehehehe :D

Old Dog New Trick
07-28-2016, 21:38
I'm just happy and giddy right now. Kinda like all those people at the DNC.

For different reasons though. That was BORING! I feel so relieved at the moment. (Of course the MSM will spin this in a different light and she walked on water.)

Box
07-28-2016, 21:55
...my data may not be completely accurate because I have had quite a few adult beverages. I was surfing Wikipedia and watching Star Wars prequels on Netflix while trying to understand the Clinton juggernaut as I complied the information presented below, so you’ll have to excuse any minor factual errors that may have found their way into my work. I just want to add some historical background to help everyone understand how we have arrived at this point in Americas history:

The Senator was born in Chicago and grew up in the suburb of Park Ridge, Illinois (located on the distant planet of Naboo). She has often told a story of being inspired by U.S. efforts during the Space Race that prompted her to send a letter to NASA applying for a job as an astronaut. She became infuriated and irrational after being told that no women were being accepted into the space program. In a fit of rage, she married Nute Gunray and became the First Lady of Arkansas.

The Senator was a mentor to Queen Amidala who served under her as the ambassador to Tatooine, an isolated islamic republic inhabited by radical space monks and ruled by an iron-fisted dictator named Muammar Gaddafi.
(editor’s note: COL Gaddafi patterned his wardrobe after Michael Jackson for reasons that I have not yet figured out)

The Senator secretly instigated an Arab Springtime festival on the Islamic Republic of Naboo resulting in an e-mail scandal that led to the destruction all of the computer hard drives stored on the first Death Star. She also corrupted a young padawan learner named Bernard Sanders and tricked him into nominating her as the Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Empire.

She oversaw the creation of a second Death Star and made sure that the inflight recorder for the second Death Star was stored on a private e-mail server, maintained by a mom-and-pop outfit — run out of an old bathroom closet in a downtown Denver loft. By using the dark side of the force, the senator was able to convince the FBI into thinking that her e-mails were not the e-mails that the republicans were looking for. (editor’s note- there is not much information available for how the FBI actually got a hold of the plans for either of the Death Stars used by the empire)
FBI agent number TK-421 had clearly abandoned his post and as a result, all 30,000 of the rebel e-mails escaped safely into the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia.

After realizing that he had been seduced by the dark side of the government, Bernie (now a full-fledged Jedi-Socialist) decided to leave the democratic party, and return to his boring life as an Independent sEnator on the liberal planet of Vermont.

Though outwardly appearing to be a well intentioned public-servant, a noble and principled politician, and faithful supporter of democracy, she is in fact a Dark Lord of the Sith who used lies, deception, and heavy handed political manipulation to rise to her current position as the most dangerous politician in the galaxy.

…and now, you mother-fuckers know the REST of the story!

Old Dog New Trick
07-28-2016, 22:26
Okay, so this is a question of economics.

We are going to raise the minimum wage to $15/hr while at the same time reducing the cost of childcare, day care, medical care, in home care, education and give those making less than $125,000 a chance to send all their children to college for free.

How we're going to do this is to charge and tax the über wealthy more!

Did anyone ask them yet?

Divemaster
07-28-2016, 23:09
Cool, they chose the house with the Mediterranean view. That was my choice as well. Honestly, if I'm moving to that area I am totally going for the sea view. Waterfront, if I can afford it in the chosen location.

Old Dog New Trick
07-28-2016, 23:23
Cool, they chose the house with the Mediterranean view. That was my choice as well. Honestly, if I'm moving to that area I am totally going for the sea view. Waterfront, if I can afford it in the chosen location.

Yeah but, if you are going to build a house of cards do you put the King and Queen on the top floor....

Oh never mind, me thinks you are posting in your own thread. :D (Homes in Malta for expatriates from Wall Street)

Divemaster
07-28-2016, 23:45
Yeah but, if you are going to build a house of cards do you put the King and Queen on the top floor....

Oh never mind, me thinks you are posting in your own thread. :D (Homes in Malta for expatriates from Wall Street)

What, you're actually watching the DNC convention? Silly, silly lad. Actually Sicily is priced very well now.

Old Dog New Trick
07-29-2016, 00:05
What, you're actually watching the DNC convention? Silly, silly lad. Actually Sicily is priced very well now.

Yeah, it's a hangover from O&I - know your enemy, listen to them when they make speeches, develop a counter plan. ;)

According to the Mrs., I'm moving to Chiang Mai. Maybe sooner than later. :D

Divemaster
07-29-2016, 00:15
Yeah, it's a hangover from O&I - know your enemy, listen to them when they make speeches, develop a counter plan. ;)

According to the Mrs., I'm moving to Chiang Mai. Maybe sooner than later. :D

I can't be land locked. Phuket (you know non 1st Group guys can't pronounce it) is more to my liking in Thailand.

tonyz
07-29-2016, 06:05
Okay, so this is a question of economics.

We are going to raise the minimum wage to $15/hr while at the same time reducing the cost of childcare, day care, medical care, in home care, education and give those making less than $125,000 a chance to send all their children to college for free.

How we're going to do this is to charge and tax the über wealthy more!

Did anyone ask them yet?

Lol, the uber wealthy can and do move their money around faster than honeymoon pjs come off. Uber wealthy can move, defer, change the source and character of their income. It's ALWAYS the middle class who takes it in the shorts when taxes are increased.

Hand
07-29-2016, 06:29
[B]...my data may not be completely accurate because I have had quite a few adult beverages.

…and now, you mother-fuckers know the REST of the story!

I was confused last night when I went to bed, I woke up, read your summary and now I'm not sure what planet I'm on.

...or what year or universe this is...

akv
07-30-2016, 10:02
For the most part my $.02 , the DNC was an exercise in smug ignorance, and Hillary is just an incompetent, infuriating, entitled, twit who couldn't lead a horse to water.

However, Khizr Khan's speech struck a chord, besides being humbled by that family's sacrifice I don't think there is any possible dignified response from the Trump campaign.

That is a true American family in my book.

Patrin
07-30-2016, 10:36
besides being humbled by that family's sacrifice I don't think there is any possible dignified response from the Trump campaign.

Of course there is...and I've already seen that same tact taken by our Pravda media...Trump has said that any Muslim wishing to do us harm or not willing to assimilate is not welcome and his plan is to actively screen them out from coming into our country.

Captain Humayun Khan is a Patriot, but the Father (family) is sorely misled in thinking that the communist-demo-rat party stands for the America, and her Constitution, that their son served so faithfully.

Old Dog New Trick
07-30-2016, 10:45
For the most part my $.02 , the DNC was an exercise in smug ignorance, and Hillary is just an incompetent, infuriating, entitled, twit who couldn't lead a horse to water.

However, Khizr Khan's speech struck a chord, besides being humbled by that family's sacrifice I don't think there is any possible dignified response from the Trump campaign.

All of this nations sacrifices in war are far greater than any one man, woman or child of another family. If we respect all and leave religion and immigrant status out of the equation their loss is no greater nor more exceptional to the loss of all.

To honor their sacrifice we should as a nation should finish what they started and gave up all for. I don't believe for a second Hill-A-Ry is that person.

The DNC for the most part was a disgrace to those who make sacrifices everyday.

T-Rock
07-30-2016, 10:49
. For the most part my $.02 , the DNC was an exercise in smug ignorance, and Hillary is just an incompetent, infuriating, entitled, twit who couldn't lead a horse to water.

Khan's speech was nothing but Taqiyya. Rather than blaming Trump for their sons death, they should've renounced the Islamic jihadists who blew their son up.
Nevertheless, with typical convoluted liberal logic, the Muslim man whose son was killed by radical Muslims in a war Trump opposed and Hillary voted for, bashed Trump for wanting to protect America from radical Muslims. Khan refused to condemn Islam.

Team Sergeant
07-30-2016, 11:50
Khan's speech was nothing but Taqiyya. Rather than blaming Trump for their sons death, they should've renounced the Islamic jihadists who blew their son up.
Nevertheless, with typical convoluted liberal logic, the Muslim man whose son was killed by radical Muslims in a war Trump opposed and Hillary voted for, bashed Trump for wanting to protect America from radical Muslims. Khan refused to condemn Islam.

Agree.

Muzzies don't blame muzzies or islam, especially when it's much healthier to blame the West.

Khizr Khan is nothing but a tool in the DNC's war chest.

akv
07-30-2016, 20:34
Trump has said that any Muslim wishing to do us harm or not willing to assimilate is not welcome and his plan is to actively screen them out from coming into our country.

Trump has said a lot of things, If you recall back in December his campaign put out from his own campaign website (Link enclosed)

- DECEMBER 07, 2015 -

​DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT ON PREVENTING MUSLIM IMMIGRATION

(New York, NY) December 7th, 2015, -- Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration

So while political expediency may have subsequently required a softer iteration, the above blanket statement is hard to misinterpret.

Entire Post

I agree with everything in your post. I don't think anyone should vote for Hillary, nor do I think for a second she gives a rat's ass about Capt. Khan or anyone else in our Military or Republic. As you said our nation collectively has made great sacrifice in defense of freedom, and we should finish the job and be worthy

At the same time we are living in a society where 90% of the population has no idea what a gold star banner in a window means. I do think the context of Capt. Khan's story is relevant since such a patriot would have been disparately impacted by such a blanket ban, and the country would have suffered for it.

Historically, we lost hundreds of thousands of good men in the second world war. They came from every segment of American society. On a human level I think it would have been a tougher pill to swallow to go fight for a country as the Nisei soldier of regiments like the 442nd did while their families were interned by that same nation. As a nation it was not one of our better moments. The Germans were the greater military threat and German Americans could blend in and sabotage much easier than Japanese Americans. Though if we had interned every German or Italian American family as well we might not have been able to field an army at all.

In our time, in the wake of 9/11 there have been repeated calls for Muslims to stand up and denounce radical Islam in voice and deed. This is a valid and necessary course of action. Capt. Khan's story was a shining example of an American, who happened to be a Muslim, do just that, step up and give his life for his country, and it illuminates the flaws in the blanket type statement Mr. Trump favors. In light of his son's service and sacrifice I don't think it's a stretch for any Gold Star father to take offense and want to speak out in response to Trump's proposed policies in that regard, nor do I think its an unreasonable question for him to ask Trump for all his boasts and promises "What have you sacrificed for our country" in comparison, particularly in light of Trump's draft dodging during the Vietnam War. To me that speech and the statements from families of fallen LE were the only meaningful things out of the entire DNC.

Khan's speech was nothing but Taqiyya. Rather than blaming Trump for their sons death

I couldn't disagree more, that Gold Star father was no more spouting Taqiyya than Taco Bell, nor was he blaming Trump for his son's death in any way. They likely came here fleeing that same brand of tyranny his son died fighting. He was taking Trump to task for proposed policies which in effect would have prevented someone like Capt. Khan from being here to serve in the first place.

Old Dog New Trick
07-30-2016, 21:09
So Trumps "draft dodging" is somewhat more relevant than W.J.Clinton's "draft dodging" or that Hillary claims she once tried to join the National Guard but was denied for medical reasons, age (27) and eyesight? (Can you say check the box?)

Two things are becoming very evident here. Bill Clinton was (possibly) the first ever convicted felon and pardoned for his crime elected president and his wife (probably should be convicted felon) may become our next president. Trump has run a shady business and played within the laws of bankruptcy but to the best of my knowledge he's not a criminal.

Look I don't like either one but we have long ago forgone the necessity to have a president who served in the armed forces. The last decent one who truly sacrificed for his fellow men and country was JFK.

PSM
07-30-2016, 22:06
Hillary claims she once tried to join the National Guard but was denied for medical reasons, age (27) and eyesight? (Can you say check the box?)

Marines: Hillary Clinton’s claim that she tried to join the Marines (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/11/12/hillary-clintons-claim-that-she-tried-to-join-the-marines/)

Well, they said that they were looking for a "Few Good Men". ;)

Pat

Old Dog New Trick
07-30-2016, 23:04
Marines: Hillary Clinton’s claim that she tried to join the Marines (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/11/12/hillary-clintons-claim-that-she-tried-to-join-the-marines/)

Well, they said that they were looking for a "Few Good Men". ;)

Pat

Maybe it was. The important thing is, she "tried!" I'm guessing that not winning that "participation" trophy helped her get though law school or had she already gotten a law degree?

Well, let's look at that. She graduated from Wellesley in '69 and then J.D. Law degree from Yale in '73 so those must have been a couple bad years to think about joining the Marines or become the wife of the up and coming Attorney General for the state of Arkansas.

Paslode
07-31-2016, 08:05
but the Father (family) is sorely misled in thinking that the communist-demo-rat party stands for the America, and her Constitution, that their son served so faithfully.

Or he (they) could be practicing Taqiyya and/or following the in lock step with Obama and Hillary's buddies CAIR and the Muslim Broterhood.

As we have seen in the past months and years Muslims can live peaceful, unassuming lives here in the US for months and years and then at a moments notice they shoot up a bunch of people. Or do suspect stuff like Clock Boy.

abc_123
07-31-2016, 09:13
I couldn't disagree more, that Gold Star father was no more spouting Taqiyya than Taco Bell, nor was he blaming Trump for his son's death in any way. They likely came here fleeing that same brand of tyranny his son died fighting. He was taking Trump to task for proposed policies which in effect would have prevented someone like Capt. Khan from being here to serve in the first place.

So what if CPT Khan wasn't here to serve? Are we supposed to think that no one else would step up to the plate? Or, maybe after TEMPORARILY banning immigration of muslims from shithole countries...there would have been a 2LT Khan getting killed.

This is all just smoke and mirrors. Playing to "feelings" to avoid facing the facts. Sad to see individuals who are obviously proud of their son getting used as pawns.

Sdiver
07-31-2016, 09:16
I believe that Khan, translates into Sheehan in "New Speak" ...

Golf1echo
07-31-2016, 09:23
Might be again time to review any Federal funding NPR might be getting, after a few days of being absolutely baffled by B&E's speeches they have fired up the incergency propaganda machine on full blast, they must have come away with the message that the irrelevant is relevant.

Another thing that no one seems to report is H couldn't even keep National Security information secure so how was the DNC going to do that either? Obviously that's Trumps fault too... Or the Russians....or the man on the moon. Ludacris that tribes from the third world do a better job!

akv
07-31-2016, 09:27
Or he (they) could be practicing Taqiyya and/or following the in lock step with Obama and Hillary's buddies CAIR and the Muslim Broterhood.

As we have seen in the past months and years Muslims can live peaceful, unassuming lives here in the US for months and years and then at a moments notice they shoot up a bunch of people. Or do suspect stuff like Clock Boy.

Well if Taqiyya was their plan, in this particular families case there would likely be more efficient ways than:

"Hey let's emigrate to America during the Vietnam and the Cold War and fully assimilate and then have our patriotic son volunteer for service and earn a commission in the US Army and go to war, and while in theater win the BSM and die telling his troops to stay back while he checked out a truck with an IED. Since we obviously knew back in 1974 that 9/11 , Zero and the Hildabeast were in the future, and so you know we then can credibly bash Donald Trump at the DNC in 2016, because he will be running for president on the Republican ticket then. Which we know is hard to believe because the Democrat asshat is currently running around NYC equating the risks of his sexual exploits in NYC to the risk of infantry combat in Vietnam."

1) If this was their plan, it was one hell of a plan.

2) The Clinton's draft dodging, treachery, Mogadishu, failure to kill UBL when they could have and Bengazhi are more reprehensible than anything Trump has done.

3) Paslode they have this stuff called Decaffeinated coffee.

Patrin
07-31-2016, 09:54
Trump has said a lot of things, If you recall back in December his campaign put out from his own campaign website (Link enclosed)

- DECEMBER 07, 2015 -

​DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT ON PREVENTING MUSLIM IMMIGRATION

(New York, NY) December 7th, 2015, -- Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration

So while political expediency may have subsequently required a softer iteration, the above blanket statement is hard to misinterpret.

The intent is too say, "how can DJT square his non-citizen temporary ban on Muslim immigration with the example of the Khan family?".

I get it, akv. So do others.

You're leaving out a glaring piece of recent history...and it's curious.

At the time of the Khan family ocean jump, we had not suffered nearly a dozen domestic terrorist attacks in recent years, with over 100 dead American bodies on the floor, carried out by followers of the Muslim faith.

The situation has changed, and Trump is right, that the new situation must be assessed, and measures taken, to prevent the situation from continuing.

The elder Khan should know this, instead he has chosen to serve the role as 'puppet' in furtherance of the greatest enemy our country faces (and their goals)...the GDC's.

Paslode
07-31-2016, 10:08
3) Paslode they have this stuff called Decaffeinated coffee.

I do not consume caffeine of any type.

Back to your point.....

Well if you go back to that chart on percentages TS put up a few months back, the more muslim in a country, the more trouble they become. The percentage of muslims and mosques in the US has skyrocketed since the Vietnam and the Cold War, especially over the past 10-15 years.

Muslim Dad Khizr Khan Tells CNN Terror ‘Has Nothing to Do with Islam

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/31/khizr-khan-muslim-dad-tells-cnn-terror-nothing-islam/

Papa Khzir is making the rounds of a Liberal Jihadi Hack.

pcfixer
08-12-2016, 11:52
Originally Posted by T-Rock View Post

Muzzies don't blame muzzies or islam, especially when it's much healthier to blame the West.

Khizr Khan is nothing but a tool in the DNC's war chest.

Goods post that I agree with whole heatedly.

frostfire
08-12-2016, 17:01
He was taking Trump to task for proposed policies which in effect would have prevented someone like Capt. Khan from being here to serve in the first place.

The policies would have prevented someone like Hasan Akbar and Nidal Hasan from being here to terrorize in the first place.