PDA

View Full Version : France: Muslim Stabbed Three Children For Being ‘Scantily Dressed’

Team Sergeant
07-19-2016, 11:27
More religion of peace violence........ islamic idiots doing what they do best......

France: Muslim Stabbed Three Children For Being ‘Scantily Dressed’

by VICTORIA FRIEDMAN19 Jul 2016766

A mother and her three daughters aged eight, 12, and 14 have been stabbed by a Muslim man of Moroccan origin at a holiday camp for being “scantily clad”.

French news channel i-Télé reported that the attack happened between 9am and 10am this morning. The attacker, identified only as ‘Mohammed’, stabbed the three girls, aged just eight, 12, and 14 years old, outside of the holiday home where the family were staying before entering the building to stab the mother.

All four victims were taken to hospital, and though there are conflicting reports at present, at least one of the children is in serious condition and had to be airlifted to a hospital in Grenoble. One of the girls is reported to have suffered a perforated lung, and the mother was stabbed in the chest.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/19/muslim-stabbed-children-scantily-dressed/

LarryW
07-19-2016, 11:40
Not to appear insensitive to this man, but it would be spiritually appropriate if the men in the village took his dumbass out to the edge of town, skinned him and hung his dermis on the hay door of a small barn. Sheepdip.

bblhead672
07-19-2016, 12:13
I'm sure none of the "thoroughly vetted" Muslim refugees gaining admittance to the United States would do something like this.

/sarcasm off

Sohei
07-19-2016, 12:21
Sadly enough, I am sure that all the appalled US citizens who are reading about that incident are believing that something like that could never happen here.

I wish they were right!

Old Dog New Trick
07-19-2016, 12:26
The attacker was known to the family as he was lodging in the neighbouring bungalow with his wife and two children.

If only this poor mother could have had a gun to protect her children.

Note: if it's not clear to the reader this was not a Muslim woman nor were her children but nationalities have not been provided.

Hand
07-19-2016, 13:03
The attacker was known to the family as he was lodging in the neighbouring bungalow with his wife and two children.

I would be ok with giving the victims dad a good quality chef knife and 10 minutes with the neighbors for a little "eye for an eye".

Divemaster
07-20-2016, 00:25
Since I did not learn of this story on the "approved" news sources it did not happen. Can we please get back to the humanitarian relief efforts dedicated to freeing refugees from oppression and helping them assimilate into their new communities? What is wrong with you people?