PDA

View Full Version : Roger Ailes can do no wrong, so says his well paid employees......

Team Sergeant
07-12-2016, 10:30
This is so funny on so many levels..... These "women" praising Roger Ailes. Each making about a million a year, paid by Roger.............

I wonder how many women trash talk their pimps in public? :munchin

(I know it's "hollywoodreporter.com" but I went to the link off Drudge. Really...)

More Female Fox News Anchors Come Forward to Defend Roger Ailes
12:18 PM PDT 7/11/2016 by Marisa Guthrie

"I have never been instructed on the length of my skirt or the color of my lipstick," says Fox News anchor Sandra Smith.
A growing contingent of Fox News employees are coming forward to publicly support embattled chairman and CEO Roger Ailes in the wake of the sexual harassment claims by former anchor Gretchen Carlson.

"I have had a great personal and professional relationship with Roger. He's always been very open. We've had a lot of great one-on-one conversations," Martha MacCallum, who co-hosts America's Newsroom with Bill Hemmer, tells The Hollywood Reporter. MacCallum, who has been at Fox News for 12 years, describes Carlson's allegations as "shocking. Everybody I know at Fox was shocked."

"I was very surprised and a little bit confused," adds Sandra Smith, who hosts the all-female afternoon program Outnumbered and came to Fox News in 2007 from Bloomberg.

Mercedes Colwin, a Fox News legal analyst since 2005 and a veteran employment lawyer, says she was "furious" when she heard about the suit.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/more-female-anchors-defend-fox-909866