PDA

View Full Version : Black Hate Group Urges Gangs To Kill Cops After Dallas Shootings

PSM
07-08-2016, 17:55
Groups like the New Black Panther Party are applauding the man who killed five Dallas police officers on Thursday, while another group is calling for more dead cops
By James King and Adi Cohen
Jul 08, 2016 at 5:28 PM ET
SHARE SHARE
Micah Xavier Johnson — (Facebook)
As people across the racial spectrum gathered Friday to mourn and condemn the deadliest attack on police in recent history, a group of fringe black extremist organizations found cause for celebration over the deaths of cops.

After sniper fire brought down five officers and wounded more at a Black Lives Matter march in Dallas Thursday evening, the group issued a swift statement denouncing violence. Their statements were echoed by the president, political leaders from both parties, and across social media. But, some members of black vigilante hate groups seized on Thursday’s sniper shooting in Dallas to issue a rallying cry for more violence and bloodshed against police.

“WE ARE CALLING ON THE GANGS ACROSS THE NATION! ATTACK EVERYTHING IN BLUE EXCEPT THE MAIL MAN, UNLESS HE IS CARRYING MORE THAN MAIL!,” Dr. Mauricelm-Lei Millere, an “advisor” to the New Black Panther Party and head of the African American Defense League posted on Facebook on Friday. The message was accompanied by an image of blue and red fists embracing each other and the hashtag #BloodsAndCripsUnite, in reference to the notorious street gangs, which are typically rivals.

He went on: “We are Calling [sic] on every gang (Crips and Bloods) and gangsta across the four corners to put in some work because these racist crackas have put themselves in your business. It’s time for the Crips and Blood to shed some blood. Know what um saying!?” In another post, he encouraged people to also kill firemen because “they are on the same side” as the police.

The deadly shooting in Dallas is still under investigation, but one of the suspects told authorities that the ambush was in response to the officer-involved deaths of two black men in Minnesota and Louisiana on Tuesday. Both of the controversial shootings were caught on video and sparked a national debate on whether the shootings were justified.

Screen Shot 2016 07 08 at 3.48.49 PM
Mauricelm-Lei Millere made a name for himself in September of 2014 after the death of Michael Brown, who was fatally shot by Officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, Missouri. In the days following Brown’s death, Mauricelm-Lei Millere encouraged Black people to kill Wilson. “When you find Dar*ren Wil*son you know what to do! Who*ever finds him knows what must be done! Take every*thing that he took from Mike Brown,” he wrote on his Facebook page, which was cited by the Anti-Defamation League, a civil rights advocacy groups that tracks extremist organizations. Despite the fiery rhetoric, Millere’s actual influence seems limited.

“He uses social media to call for violence against police on a regular basis and has flirted with some hate groups like the New Black Panther Party,” Oren Segal, the director of the ADL’s Center on Extremism, told Vocativ. “But his online following seems stagnant and even his relationship with the New Black Panther Party seems tenuous, and they tend to promote anyone who is interested in them.”

Still, Millere’s “calls for violence can’t be ignored and it is hard to determine who may have been affected by his online rants,” Segal added. Mauricelm-Lei Millere did not respond to Vocativ’s request for comment.

http://www.vocativ.com/338505/hate-group-urges-gangs-to-kill-cops-after-dallas-shootings/

Wow. I didn't see that coming. :rolleyes:

p.s.: Nice logo, though. :D

Pat

cbtengr
07-08-2016, 20:52
I am sure FB will take that right down...............maybe.

PRB
07-08-2016, 21:02
This should make no more impression on you than the nation of Islam or the Black Panthers calling for the same.
There may be nuts out there, as there are in any extremist group, that will buy into this.
The general black population in America will not.

Think.

Cool heads.

Don't fall into the media trap of hysteria because that's what it is.

PSM
07-08-2016, 21:45
This should make no more impression on you than the nation of Islam or the Black Panthers calling for the same.
There may be nuts out there, as there are in any extremist group, that will buy into this.
The general black population in America will not.

Think.

Cool heads.

Don't fall into the media trap of hysteria because that's what it is.

I ain't worried, I live in AZ. :D It may become more serious in L.A., though. I just thought that their logo was cool. There is some money behind that, I'd say. ;)

Pat

Team Sergeant
07-09-2016, 11:04
I don't pay them any attention they are just as stupid as the white hate groups.

I do like the fact they put themselves on the radar, not that the current federal officials would do anything anyway.......

Bleed Green
07-09-2016, 13:29
I do like the fact they put themselves on the radar, not that the current federal officials would do anything anyway.......

I didn't know there were Clintons in either gang.:D

pcfixer
07-09-2016, 16:02
All paid for by George Soros.

Patrin
07-09-2016, 23:05
All paid for by George Soros.

I'm amazed that bastard is still breathing....

Otherwise, I've read that DPD SWAT, and their BEAR trucks, are activated.

Team Sergeant
07-10-2016, 10:26
If someone decided to attempt to throw a Molotov cocktail at me I'd shoot them right in the face.........

This is going to escalate until...........

Minnesota police pelted with rocks, rebar; 102 arrested after protests turn violent

Published July 10, 2016
· FoxNews.com

More than 100 people were arrested and 21 police officers injured in Minnesota Saturday night when protests over recent police killings of black men morphed into rioting.

St. Paul Mayor Chris Coleman detailed at a Sunday press conference what he called an “extreme incident” Saturday night that led to 102 arrests after protesters pelted police officers with rocks, rebar and incendiary devices, including Molotov cocktails. The injuries to officers were “significant, but none were life-threatening,” Coleman said.

The protests, which started with a march from the governor's mansion around 8 p.m., were among several demonstrations nationwide following the deaths of 32-year-old Philando Castile, a black man who was shot in a Minneapolis suburb by a police officer during a traffic stop, and 37-year-old Alton Sterling in Baton Rouge, La. Sterling, who was black, was shot after a scuffle with officers outside a convenience store.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/10/minnesota-police-pelted-with-rocks-rebar-102-arrested-after-protests-turn-violent.html

San Antonio police investigating after shots fired at headquarters

Published July 10, 2016
· FoxNews.com

San Antonio police are investigating after gunshots were fired outside its headquarters on Saturday night.

According to Fox San Antonio, the reports of shots fired came at about 10 p.m. There were no reports of any officers being struck.

San Antonio police Chief William McManus said authorities were questioning a suspect and there were several shell casings found in an alley. He said there was slight damage to the building.

"We are not going to be targets; we are not going to allow officers to be targets," he said. "This is not open season on police officers here in San Antonio or anywhere else. We're not going to allow that to happen."

The station reported that the building was closed off as the investigation continues.

According to the San Antonio Express-News, police were searching for a man described only as being in an orange shirt and blue pants.

The latest incident comes days after five police officers were killed in Dallas during a protest against the recent police shootings of African-American men.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/10/san-antonio-police-investigating-after-shots-fired-at-headquarters.html

ddoering
07-10-2016, 12:38
Machine guns were made for crowd control.

Team Sergeant
07-10-2016, 14:00

So were snipers........

When I was attending SF Sniper school we were told a story of how a violent crowd of well over 100,000 was dispersed very quickly when one guy walked into the crowd and just pointed.

He simply pointed at the agitators and one by one they fell. No collateral damage, no innocent people hurt.

Mission complete.

Patrin
07-11-2016, 10:51

The Rhodesian BSAP found them effective...after rioters started burning buildings and people's homes.