PDA

View Full Version : What's the Left hand doing ???

Sdiver
07-06-2016, 12:13
With the CVNT getting a "get out of jail free" card and the current dog and pony show being "enacted" by the Right-Wing Democrats (aka .. GOP) ...

What else is going on that we need to be aware of / keep an eye on?

:munchin

Paslode
07-06-2016, 15:33
Maybe the Clinton machine, immigration and the BLM crowd ramping up for the conventions.

Old Dog New Trick
07-06-2016, 16:07
Look for tragic train (or plane) wreck that will take the lives of Theresa May and Andrea Leadsom.

While at the same time a botched therrorist bumbling outside #ten Drowning St narrowly misses Cameroon.

Have from now until September ninth. Election Day to pick new Labour Party leader and eventual PM for Britain: because it ain't Great and no longer United, nor a Kingdom.

Nigel Farage, will likely have a heart attach reading the morning news. And Boris Johnson and Michael Grove were slotted to have a duel in Kensington Gardens around high noon; only that they are still trying to get pistols from the Queens collection.

I'd keep my eye on Taiwan and the South China Sea! Probably gonna look like a 4th of July party with fireworks pretty soon. Especially if one or the other candidates gets elected in November.

ddoering
07-06-2016, 17:41
I expect you will see loose ends being quietly tied up like a certain IT guy drowning in his tub etc...

Team Sergeant
07-06-2016, 18:54
I expect you will see loose ends being quietly tied up like a certain IT guy drowning in his tub etc...

Yeah, thanks, you just ruined my weekend in D.C. and plan "A" :rolleyes:

Old Dog New Trick
07-06-2016, 19:02
Yeah, thanks, you just ruined my weekend in D.C. and plan "A" :rolleyes:

Plenty of scum around the DC toilet bowl for you to stay busy with.

Paslode
07-08-2016, 06:45
The Clinton machine is off the front page and BLM has taken center stage.....

Just dumb luck or planned?

Animal8526
07-08-2016, 12:20
Certainly amazing timing to keep the HRC chronicles out of the news cycle... it could hardly be better for her, in fact. :munchin

glebo
07-09-2016, 07:41
IF something happens....where's Kerry been?? Haven't heard of lurch for awhile...