PDA

View Full Version : Three arrested outside NYC after weapons cache, ballistic vests found in vehicle

Team Sergeant
06-21-2016, 12:54
This is pretty amusing. A few weeks ago I had ten times the guns and ammo (no vests) in my vehicle, and in plain view. :D

Left-wing, white knuckle liberals of New York City Vs. Arizona...... :munchin

Three arrested outside NYC after weapons cache, ballistic vests found in vehicle

Published June 21, 2016
· FoxNews.com

Three people were arrested when police discovered a weapons cache in a vehicle headed to New York City during a search at the Holland Tunnel on Tuesday, officials confirmed to Fox News.

Authorities arrested two men, aged 50 and 53, and a 29-year-old woman after finding multiple weapons -- some loaded -- including rifles and handguns in their vehicle, described by a law enforcement source as a "jacked up SUV." Ballistic vests and a camouflage helmet were also found in the vehicle, NBC4 reported.

A spokeswoman for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Kelly Langmesser, told Reuters that counter-terrorism agents weren't involved and the case didn't have a "terrorism nexus."

"If it's not terrorism, it's criminal," a source told Fox News.

The trio, from Pennsylvania, initially was stopped by Port Authority Police at a toll plaza for a cracked windshield at 7:40 a.m., authorities said. An officer saw the weapons in plain view on the passenger side of the vehicle.

cont:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/21/3-arrested-after-vehicle-search-turns-up-weapons-cache-ballistic-vests.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Sohei
06-21-2016, 13:06
They should see inside the vehicles in my state! Some of them would have a brain hemorrhage from the fear it would induce.

VVVV
06-21-2016, 13:44
Do you also carry vests with POLICE printed on them?

tonyz
06-21-2016, 13:53
Sopranos - Poconos franchise - visits the big city?

That truck sure blends...

Sohei
06-21-2016, 13:57
Do you also carry vests with POLICE printed on them?

Was that seen before or after obtaining a search warrant?

Pete
06-21-2016, 14:48
I would say if you're going to carry all that hardware you shouldn't include drugs.

VVVV
06-21-2016, 15:02
Search warrant?? Illegal weapons were visible to a police office during a routine stop...probable cause... Cracked windshield!

Sohei
06-21-2016, 15:05
Search warrant?? Illegal weapons were visible to a police office during a routine stop...probable cause... Cracked windshield!

Like I said, there are vehicles all over where I live with rifles and pistols in them. We don't search every car here with them.

VVVV
06-21-2016, 15:23
Like I said, there are vehicles all over where I live with rifles and pistols in them. We don't search every car here with them.

An that's even remotely relevant to an incident in NY, how?

Sohei
06-21-2016, 15:27
An that's even remotely relevant to an incident in NY, how?

I was making my statement along the same lines of TS's statement. I don't see a difference.

VVVV
06-21-2016, 15:31
So, are you bragging or complaining?

Sohei
06-21-2016, 15:40
Not sure where you are getting bragging or complaining from. Simply stated that there are a lot of vehicles with multiple weapons in them. If that scares people into thinking it's always terrorism, then they would get scared a lot in states where weapons aren't nearly as restrictive as there...like where I'm at.

Nothing more or less...certainly not bragging or complaining.

VVVV
06-21-2016, 15:47
So, who was it that was scared that it was terrorism? Not everyone jumps to conclusions.

By the way, where is this un-named utopia you keep referring to?

(1VB)compforce
06-21-2016, 17:43
They should see inside the vehicles in my state! Some of them would have a brain hemorrhage from the fear it would induce.

Correction...temporary PTSD

Team Sergeant
06-22-2016, 10:13
Sopranos - Poconos franchise - visits the big city?

That truck sure blends...

I was thinking the very same thing....... but then again most sheeple out there are not too bright. I'm actually surprised the NYPD didn't just shoot first.......

VVVV
06-22-2016, 10:43
The Jackwagons in that Jackwagon are the ones who aren't too bright.

Team Sergeant
06-22-2016, 11:52
The Jackwagons in that Jackwagon are the ones who aren't too bright.

Thank you Captain Obvious!

I was pretty sure that was already pointed out. :munchin