PDA

View Full Version : RUN-OFF!: 2004 Best Picture

Roguish Lawyer
01-06-2005, 19:17
There was no majority, so we need a run-off. Please vote for your favorite. Here are the finalists:

Diving without a chute (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1984)

Half-Staff at Bragg (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3004)

One candidate was disqualified. There will be no discussion regarding that decision. That is all.

BamBam
01-07-2005, 08:10
I still like the picture of the great looking bicycle.

Jo Sul
01-07-2005, 08:36
I still like the picture of the great looking bicycle.

Me too. Just use a magic marker on the screen to cast a write-in vote.

Gypsy
01-07-2005, 14:12
That won't work, a blonde will just come along with white out.

:D

No...I'm not blonde.

Jo Sul
01-07-2005, 14:22
Still waiting . . . WHERE'S MY BLONDE?

Gypsy
01-07-2005, 14:26
She probably got lost. :lifter

Bill Harsey
01-07-2005, 16:53
This polls pretty smart, I tried to re-register as a democrat here so i could could vote more times but it wouldn't let me do it. :D

12B4S
01-07-2005, 23:24
This polls pretty smart, I tried to re-register as a democrat here so i could could vote more times but it wouldn't let me do it. :D

To make that viable you just need to move and register in Hitlery Clinton's AO, Bill.
Actually, you wouldn't need to move... just register to your heart's content and do the absentee ballot thing as often as you like. Don't think she can help ya on here though
;)

Roguish Lawyer
01-10-2005, 14:19
Well, we have a winner -- Ambush Master's "Diving Without a Chute."

AM: Your prize is a free dinner with Sacamuelas, courtesy of Sacamuelas. Congrats! ;)

Sacamuelas
01-10-2005, 14:34
LOL...that is some prize you offered there RL.

Before it gets out of hand... Ambush Master cannot raffle off, sale, trade, or transfer the prize so unfortunately- Frontsight and the other XX types will just have to wait for their chance or win a 2005 award. ;) LOL

In a more realistic approach, AM cannnot pay for someone to take it or give away the prize either. :D LOL

CPTAUSRET
01-10-2005, 14:38

Before it gets out of hand... Ambush Master cannot raffle off, sale, trade, or transfer the prize so unfortunately- Frontsight and the other XX types will just have to wait for their chance or win a 2005 award. ;) LOL

In a more realistic approach, AM cannnot pay for someone to take it or give away the prize either. :D LOL
Saca:

That's funny!!

Terry

Ambush Master
01-10-2005, 22:41

Hey Molar Mechanic, you apparently haven't heard, I FLY FOR FREE !!!! And, I grew up on the Texas Gulf Coast, with deep roots to Louisiana and neighboring States !!!

How did RL succeed in dragging you into this anyway ???

Roguish Lawyer
01-11-2005, 10:19
How did RL succeed in dragging you into this anyway ???

It was the Team Sergeant. :)

NousDefionsDoc
01-19-2005, 17:19
It was the Team Sergeant. :)

Likely story...No really.