PDA

View Full Version : barry soetoro the Greatest Gun Salesman in the History of the World!

Team Sergeant
06-17-2016, 10:29
barry soetoro the Greatest Gun Salesman in the History of the World!

Who would have thought one low IQ muslim from Indonesia could be behind the sale of hundreds of millions of gun in only eight short years.

Well done barry, well done!

Gun sales surge among gays, lesbians after Orlando shooting
POSTED 6:23 PM, JUNE 14, 2016, BY KEAGAN HARSHA, UPDATED AT 09:25AM, JUNE 16, 2016

DENVER -- Gun sales are surging in the wake of Sunday’s deadly mass shooting in Orlando, Fla. The tragedy is generating new debate over gun control reform and the right to bear arms.

Gun shops typically see a spike in customers after mass shootings. But this time, many are seeing shoppers they’ve never really seen before: More gays and lesbians.

George Horne, the owner of The Gun Room, Denver’s oldest firearms dealer, said Tuesday business is booming at his store.

"For this time of year I’d say its three to four times what we normally have," he said.

Background checks that once took minutes can now take hours. It's a sales surge similar to what happened after Sandy Hook and the Aurora theater shootings.

“We’re not surprised by it,” Horne said.

However, what’s different this time around is the clientele. Mike Smith, a firearms instructor in Colorado Springs, is one of many closely tracking the sudden surge in gays and lesbians buying weapons.

cont:

http://kdvr.com/2016/06/14/gun-sales-surge-after-orlando-shooting/

nousdefions
06-17-2016, 11:48
I just checked the ATF Form 4473. I don't see a box for "gay" or "lesbian". They must be profiling......

tonyz
06-17-2016, 13:02
I just checked the ATF Form 4473. I don't see a box for "gay" or "lesbian". They must be profiling......

Lol, yup, anything .25 and under for open carry...well you know...

Badger52
06-17-2016, 14:41
Excellent.

mark46th
06-17-2016, 18:28
An armed society is a polite society.... Said someone much smarter than I....

SF_BHT
06-17-2016, 19:36
Well I do not feel the need to run out and get a gun:eek:

Oh shit I have all I need so far. Guess that is the Boy Scout in me.;)

cbtengr
06-18-2016, 07:53
Well I do not feel the need to run out and get a gun:eek:

Oh shit I have all I need so far. Guess that is the Boy Scout in me.;)

I did my shopping after the first Tuesday in November of 2008.

Golf1echo
06-18-2016, 12:55
The sign read:
How to irritate Obama
1 Own a gun
2 Have a job
3 Read the Constitution

Made me feel a little better, at least I'm doing something.

RomanCandle
06-20-2016, 11:43

I guess the giveaway is the special classes needed to eliminate "Muzzle Flamboyancy".

Team Sergeant
06-27-2016, 13:48
And you thought I was just making it up.........:lifter

Gun salesman-in-chief: 52,600 a day under Obama, more seen under Hillary

By Paul Bedard (@SecretsBedard) • 6/27/16 7:46 AM

Gun sales are on a pace to break last year's record of more than 23 million, a boon to the U.S. industry and gun stores thanks to election-year worries about gun control and recent terror attacks, according to government figures and experts.

Under Obama, background checks for guns reached 141.4 million through the end of May, amounting to sales of about 52,600 a day, according to the FBI. Last year, the FBI conducted more than 23 million background checks, which are generally used to figure sales of new and used weapons.

Domestically, manufacturers have reported producing about 21,000 guns a day, or more than 46 million in Obama's first six years in office.

And should Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton continue to best Republican Donald Trump in the polls, sales could hit new highs, according to industry experts.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/gun-salesman-in-chief-52600-a-day-under-obama-more-seen-under-hillary/article/2594961

Old Dog New Trick
06-27-2016, 21:35
The law of unintended consequence. If the 1994 "Assault Weapons Ban" had never been brought up for debate and eventual passage the AR-15 and European equivalents including the AK and SKS rifles would have remained a low investment proposition and sales would have remained low to nonexistent.

Liberal Democrats in power at the time including President Clinton emboldened by his wife started a gun buying craze in 1994 that only gets worse (better) with each successive liberal administration.

Following the Vietnam war and with few exceptions the AR-15/M16 was considered a problematic military weapon without a civilian use. The European models of magazine fed semi-automatic rifles were expensive and not sought after for sporting or hunting uses.

The 1994 AWB changed all of that! The manufacturers filled a void left by flash-hiders, pistol grips and bayonet lugs. They created the modern "Sporting Rifle" with a surplus of 20 and 30-round magazines.

The last 10-15 years of #1 choice for killing defenseless people in large confined spaces the AR-15.

Good job liberals!