PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT Wilson Combat 1996A2 and HK MR556A1 Upper

Air.177
06-14-2016, 12:39
***Both Sold***I find that I have a 1911 and an AR upper that I do not need any more. ***Both Sold***

The Wilson is a 1996A2 which a previous owner had refinished in a two tone (grey frame, black slide) KG Teflon gun cote and also fitted XS Standard dot express night sights. The pistol has a 4 digit serial number which puts it in the first two years of production for this model (Wilson's current records only go as far back as 1998) I do not know the round count on this gun, but it is in excellent condition. The pistol includes a single Wilson Combat magazine. All applicable laws will be observed, NC residents will need a CHL or a pistol purchase permit. I am asking $1300 and will consider cash or trade offers, and will ship to an FFL at additional expense to the buyer.

The HK upper is a factory 16" barrel, with a Geissele 14.5" hand guard in "DDC" tan color and a Surefire "Pro comp" fitted. No rail sections are included with the hand guard and the firing pin safety has been removed to allow the upper to be used with a standard trigger group but the parts will be included. Also included is the factory HK Buffer and spring. Again unknown round count, but I estimate it to be well under 1000 rounds. Willing to ship at buyer's expense or arrange face to face meeting in the Fort Bragg NC area. Asking $1700 for the upper as it sits.

IM or email for additional photos.

Good times,
Blake