PDA

View Full Version : Australian Defense Force Propaganda on Islam Failing

SF-TX
06-11-2016, 13:09
Apparently, the more ADF soldiers have been exposed to Muslims, the less likely they are to believe the bullshit about Islam being a religion of peace. I am shocked.

An Australian researcher, Charles Miller, has just published a report on the effect of cultural sensitivity training, intended to improve attitudes toward Muslims among members of the Australian Defense Forces.

The study was conducted in a way that preserved the anonymity of those questioned, which meant that, since they did not have to reveal their identities, and thus no longer feared repercussions, the soldiers could answer truthfully about how they viewed Islam. The need for such measures must have been prompted by past experience, when those who had dared to express anti-Islam sentiments on questionnaires, and whose identities were known, suffered as a consequence. Anonymity was thus essential to eliciting truthful answers from those asked to describe their views of Islam, and it seems to have worked.

The results were not what anyone expected. According to a report in The Guardian, Miller said:

“This study has found strong evidence that many members of the ADF’s elite units simply do not buy the official line presented by Western leaders from George W Bush on that ‘Islam is a religion of peace.’ Anti-Muslim sentiment is strong at least among some of the elements of the ADF at the forefront of deployments to Afghanistan and Iraq.”

Continue reading (https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/06/hugh-fitzgerald-things-are-looking-up-down-under-or-sensitivity-training-follies)

Sohei
06-11-2016, 14:57
Apparently, the more ADF soldiers have been exposed to Muslims, the less likely they are to believe the bullshit about Islam being a religion of peace. I am shocked.

I find it sad that one country relies on the opinion of another country as to whether a group is good or bad. How about them doing their own independent thinking based on what they see, hear, and learn about.

There is ample information out there that would have led them to the same conclusion much earlier than just realizing it for themselves now.