PDA

View Full Version : No one has EVER shot themselves while cleaning a gun!!!!!

Team Sergeant
05-11-2016, 10:48
No one has EVER shot themselves while cleaning a gun!!!!!

Let's put this to rest,

No one has EVER shot themselves while cleaning a gun!!!!!

Never, ever. They have been shot by being stupid.

Telling someone you got shot "while cleaning your gun" worked on the low IQ people for a long, long time, it's time "Stupid" comes out of the closet.

In "cleaning a gun" there is no "pulling the trigger" involved (while cleaning), until afterwards to perform a "functions check".

In order to clean a gun one usually takes it apart and that happens only "after" checking the gun to see if it's loaded, or "clearing the gun".

You see "Stupid" wants you to think that the gun fired on it's own while "Stupid" was doing routine maintenance & cleaning.

It's kinda like a car starting on it's own and running you over while you're on the sidewalk. Doesn't happen that way.

So let's go viral on this:

No one has EVER shot themselves while cleaning a gun!!!!! (It's the biggest lie since "immaculate conception".)

No one has EVER shot themselves while cleaning a gun!!!!! They shot themselves by being stupid and not properly handling a gun.
And if they said "I shot myself while cleaning a gun" ask them at which point in the cleaning process did they shoot them selves?

Clearing the gun?

Taking apart the gun?

Removing the bolt?

Please tell me at which process you got shot? When they jump to "taking apart the gun" and didn't mention "clearing the gun" then it was not part of "cleaning the gun" that got them shot. It was the their stupidity for not "clearing the gun" which is the first step in "cleaning the gun". Guns just don't "go off" some idiot has to pull the trigger first.

And pulling the trigger while the gun is aimed at you, a family member or friend, yeah, double moron.

"I was cleaning my gun when it went off and killed my wife/husband...." LOL, and if you got away with murder, good for you........:rolleyes:

Sorry, I'd be happy to testify in a court of law that " No one has EVER shot themselves while cleaning a gun!!!!!!!!!!

Morons.

And speaking of morons:

Man cleaning gun shoots himself but doesn't realize it until 3 days later
Published May 11, 2016
· Associated Press

A Florida man shot himself in the arm while cleaning a handgun, but didn't realize it until three days later when he finally changed shirts and found a bullet hole.

An arrest report says Volusia County Sheriff's deputies were called after 37-year-old Michael Blevins went to a hospital Saturday. Blevins told them he was cleaning a .22 caliber pistol on Thursday when he held it against his chest to keep his dog from jumping near it.

The Daytona Beach News-Journal reports as Blevins stood up, his back gave out and he fell. He says he heard a gunshot but didn't feel pain from that, possibly because of medicine he takes for back pain.

He says he went about his business until Saturday when he changed shirts and saw the entrance and exit wounds.
cont:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/11/man-cleaning-gun-shoots-himself-but-doesnt-realize-it-until-3-days-later.html?intcmp=hplnws

Sohei
05-11-2016, 11:06
He should never be allowed to drive or vote -- ever -- again.

If I had more time, I would probably come up with many more things he should be banned from.

DIYPatriot
05-11-2016, 11:15
He should never be allowed to drive or vote -- ever -- again.

If I had more time, I would probably come up with many more things he should be banned from.

Apparently, he's banned from wearing a clean shirt every day.

The Old Guy
05-11-2016, 14:04
- "While attempting to clear his government issued shotgun, discharged one .00, 12-gauge round during unloading procedures causing the round to strike a wall, ejecting cinder block material into the air. " (NOTE for laughs. DOD police is carrying a shotgun because he cannot qualify with his assigned side arm.)

- "Soldier, along with fellow PFC, were cleaning and assembling his privately owned weapon at his residence when the stepped outside to test the feeding/ejection of ammunition. During the process, the weapon discharged. Soldier shot self in leg."

- "While cleaning his Glock 19 Pistol, a round was accidentally discharged. The round went through 2 walls of his residence and into the adjacent residence.

- Field Grade officer (XO) brings POW into Bde HQ. POW is handled by fellow Field Grade (S3), weapons goes off while trying to strip the gun down to be cleaned. First field grade promoted seven months later, second field grade was released from service.

- "While cleaning his S&W 9mm Pistol, a round was accidentally discharged. Round went through his back door, across the street through a passenger side window and lodging in the drivers door of a parked Penske Rental truck."

- "Unloading weapon to clean it and it discharged, shooting little finger."

Bullets statements used to demonstrate the self-imposed threat to fellow Soldiers and family members on post.

BuckiBill
05-12-2016, 09:37
three days later when he finally changed shirts

3 days? I wonder how many days he gets out of his socks and underwear?

Dusty
05-14-2016, 18:31
No one has EVER shot themselves while cleaning a gun!!!!! (It's the biggest lie since "immaculate conception".)

I concur with the first statement but cannot believe you wrote what you wrote in parentheses.

As astute as you have always seemed to be, you most obviously have not carried that premise out to it's most rational and logical conclusion.

Patrin
05-14-2016, 18:54
I wonder what he weighed.

Team Sergeant
05-14-2016, 23:36
I concur with the first statement but cannot believe you wrote what you wrote in parentheses.

As astute as you have always seemed to be, you most obviously have not carried that premise out to it's most rational and logical conclusion.

And that logical conclusion would be? ;)

Dusty
05-15-2016, 07:40
And that logical conclusion would be? ;)

Mary, mother of Jesus, did not conceive of man.

Team Sergeant
05-15-2016, 11:25
Yeah, I'm going to pass on the heaven, hell, ghosts, demons, gold commandants, rising from the dead, corruption, torture, spiritual healers, immaculate conception, bishops renovating 43 million dollar mansions etc. Not to mention discounting a few billion others that pray to meteorites, rats, monkeys, cows, trees, symbols, aliens, cutting genitals to draw blood, old men sucking a babies penis for jesus, murder, rape torture for a pedophile mohammed, goat screwing muslims, sky burials, eating the brains of the dead, etc etc etc.

Yeah, I'll pass. ;)

(Edit to add: It took a while to get over that flat earth thingy too. And still some today believe it to be true.)

DJ Urbanovsky
05-15-2016, 15:17
Weapons do not just "go off."

I know a guy who shot his neighbor's microwave cleaning a gun. Thankfully, never went to the range with that guy. He's lucky he didn't kill someone.

PRB
05-15-2016, 17:06
I don't know TS....hard evidence.

https://patriotdepot.com/my-gun-cleaning-hat/?utm_source=Minutemen%20News&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=05-15-2016%20Minutemen%20News%20Email&utm_campaign=Alerts%20Email

Guymullins
05-16-2016, 05:17
The PO8 Luger is a very tricky pistol to disassemble. Naturally, leaving a round up the spout is criminal, but look how many Germans shot themselves (mainly in the groin) when cleaning their Lugers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WD8R3S9IDI