PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Jenner, I mean Cait, I mean Bruce nude on Sports Illustrated???

BuckiBill
05-10-2016, 09:43
I saw that Bruce Jenner, the guy who thinks he's now female, is going to pose on Sports Illustrated, nude, draped in our nations Stars and Stripes, wearing his olympic medal.
WTF???

Where in the hell has our country's moral compass gone?

Is sports Illustrated so irrelevant now that they need to do this crap to stay afloat?

I'll not touch another SI in my life, although the only issue I looked at was the swimsuit issue.

I also read that someone ragged on Capt America for being a viral man and reminiscing about his younger days chasing skirts.

Hello..... that's what guys do.

We're living in upside down world.

As a christian, conservative, straight, white, gun owning, male, I'm probably one of the most despised people on earth.

RIP America

Team Sergeant
05-10-2016, 09:46
RIP America

No shit.

And bruce still sports a penis..... so he's just a cross dressing idiot that likes to visit little girls bathrooms.

This is fine with islam, right up until they throw bruce off an 11 story building.

Sohei
05-10-2016, 09:50
Before much longer, we will be known as "entities" with no self-identification at all. We will be as we choose to be for that moment in time.

I am reading, hearing, and seeing things today that Ii never even contemplated as ever being an issue in our nation.

We are going downhill faster than I figured we would.

Box
05-10-2016, 10:13
No shit.

And bruce still sports a penis..... so he's just a cross dressing idiot that likes to visit little girls bathrooms.

This is fine with islam, right up until they throw bruce off an 11 story building.

it isn't a penis... it is an exposed urinary disposal orifice

It is only a penis if the owner is a cis-gendered bigot.

sg1987
05-10-2016, 13:33
As a christian, conservative, straight, white, gun owning, male, I'm probably one of the most despised people on earth.

Not yet. The pedophiles still have us beat for now. Once the dust settles on all this LBGT stuff, we can move on to the next major civil rights issue; abolishing those antiquated “age of consent laws! Then folks like ourselves can claim most hated status.:mad:

Badger52
05-10-2016, 14:47
Resist. Remember that some things, once seen, can't be unseen.

Team Sergeant
05-12-2016, 09:38
Yeah, tell me trannies are not sick in the head...... and I think it's a great idea that they share public restrooms with little girls.......:rolleyes:

We've crossed that line in the sand long ago. We are enabling some very sick folks and calling it diversity......

Caitlyn Jenner considering ‘de-transitioning’ ‘in the next couple years,’ author claims

Published May 12, 2016
· FoxNews.com

A Kardashian family biographer claims Caitlyn Jenner is experiencing regret over transitioning from male to female. Citing multiple sources close to the star, Ian Halperin told The Wrap that Jenner is considering transitioning back to male “in the next couple years.”

Halperin said while doing research for his book “Kardashian Dynasty: The Controversial Rise of America’s Royal Family,” several sources indicated Jenner is unhappy.

“One source confirmed to me Caitlyn has made whispers of ‘sex change regret,’ hinting she might go back to being Bruce Jenner,” Halperin told the entertainment website.

The biographer said Jenner, 66, is allegedly interested in transitioning back for relationship reasons.

“She’s still into women and wants to meet the right one,” Halperin stated.

The idea that Jenner has had apprehensions over the life change is nothing new. Back when Jenner graced the cover of Vanity Fair, the former Olympian described a panic attack following the transition.

cont:
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/05/12/caitlyn-jenner-considering-de-transitioning-in-next-couple-years-kardashian-biographer-claims.html?intcmp=hpbt4

PedOncoDoc
05-12-2016, 09:58
Yeah, tell me trannies are not sick in the head...... and I think it's a great idea that they share public restrooms with little girls.......:rolleyes:

We've crossed that line in the sand long ago. We are enabling some very sick folks and calling it diversity......

Caitlyn Jenner considering ‘de-transitioning’ ‘in the next couple years,’ author claims

Published May 12, 2016
· FoxNews.com

A Kardashian family biographer claims Caitlyn Jenner is experiencing regret over transitioning from male to female. Citing multiple sources close to the star, Ian Halperin told The Wrap that Jenner is considering transitioning back to male “in the next couple years.”

Halperin said while doing research for his book “Kardashian Dynasty: The Controversial Rise of America’s Royal Family,” several sources indicated Jenner is unhappy.

“One source confirmed to me Caitlyn has made whispers of ‘sex change regret,’ hinting she might go back to being Bruce Jenner,” Halperin told the entertainment website.

The biographer said Jenner, 66, is allegedly interested in transitioning back for relationship reasons.

“She’s still into women and wants to meet the right one,” Halperin stated.

The idea that Jenner has had apprehensions over the life change is nothing new. Back when Jenner graced the cover of Vanity Fair, the former Olympian described a panic attack following the transition.

cont:
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/05/12/caitlyn-jenner-considering-de-transitioning-in-next-couple-years-kardashian-biographer-claims.html?intcmp=hpbt4

This all suggests that my theory that the transition was merely this thing's way of getting in on the Kardashian publicity cash cow and Brucelyn was a manufactured thing.

ETA: If this "guy" goes back to being a dude, does he have to relinquish his ESPN "Woman of the Year" award? To me, his winning that award discredited ESPN and their awards as much as Obama's Peace Prize did the Nobel awards.

cbtengr
05-12-2016, 13:31
He was born a male and will die a male, so how could there be a transition? Those people are not the only ones that are confused.....................

AMP
05-12-2016, 15:52
This is f****D up beyond words........

tonyz
05-12-2016, 17:25
...he needed a very good shrink...not bolt-ons.

Marrying into that K family has got to really mess with your head.

SF-TX
05-12-2016, 18:09
...he needed a very good shrink...not bolt-ons.

Marrying into that K family has got to really mess with your head.

I suspect that anyone marrying into that whore-clan is already a few bricks shy of a full load.

Golf1echo
05-12-2016, 19:02
You know when I think about the press, they often get things 180 degrees wrong. While Bruce always had that Patrick Swayze from the SNL skit going for him I can see where they might get some of that. Now I don't look at his image directly more of a periphery glance ( because he is from one of the dumbest families in this country) perhaps we have gotten the situation wrong........Judge for yourself, but it appears to me he has been going for an Ozzy Osborne look, truly they look identical.

SNL Skit: http://www.hulu.com/watch/4184

PSM
05-12-2016, 19:06
I suspect that anyone marrying into that whore-clan is already a few bricks shy of a full load.

No O.J., no Kardashians. ;)

Pat