PDA

View Full Version : Mexican Congresswoman Wants to Ban Internet Memes

Team Sergeant
05-05-2016, 17:27
HaHaHa some mexican congresswoman wants to ban internet memes, lol, what an idiot. What has she got the IQ of a donut? No freedom of speech in mexico? Ha ha they sent her memes of her as Jabba the Hut!

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/05/mexican-congresswoman-wants-ban-memes/

Oh wait, Oh Snap!

I almost forgot, we have our own idiot with the IQ of a dust mite that tried the same thing. Sorry little mexican congresswoman but our own village idiot tried to do the same thing with similar results. Can we send him and his family to Mexico in 2017? Please?

White House releases ‘odd’ photo of Obama skeet shooting, urges users not to Photoshop it

JOSH PETERSON
Tech Editor

An “odd” official photo of President Barack Obama shooting clay pigeons during a visit to Camp David has finally been published by the White House, but it comes with the administration’s typical copyright caveat: Don’t Photoshop it.

The photo, posted to the White House’s official Flickr page on Saturday, is a response to growing skepticism about Obama’s recent claim in an interview with The New Republic that he shoots clay pigeons “all the time.” (RELATED: Obama talks up gun cred in softball interview)

The caption underneath the photo says it was taken on August 4, 2012 at Camp David. A lengthy disclaimer follows, warning viewers against tampering with the image.

“This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph,” reads the disclaimer, which appears underneath all original photos on the White House’s Flickr account. “The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/03/white-house-dont-photoshop-obama-skeet-shooting-picture/#ixzz47pLqqCZt

Sohei
05-05-2016, 17:55
It's as though some of these peoples brains stopped developing at the age of seven or eight as far as their maturity goes.

These ideas are comical. And to think, they are actually elected officials.

Sdiver
05-05-2016, 18:14
It's as though some of these peoples brains stopped developing at the age of seven or eight as far as their maturity goes.

These ideas are comical. And to think, they are actually elected officials.

What does that tell ya about those that elected them?

:munchin

DIYPatriot
05-06-2016, 07:46
I almost forgot, we have our own idiot with the IQ of a dust mite that tried the same thing. Sorry little mexican congresswoman but our own village idiot tried to do the same thing with similar results. Can we send him and his family to Mexico in 2017? Please?

White House releases ‘odd’ photo of Obama skeet shooting, urges users not to Photoshop it

Ah...yes - I remember that, now!

mark46th
05-06-2016, 09:14
You insensitive, unfeeling troglodytes! You have hurt my feeling! It's not fair!

cbtengr
05-06-2016, 11:25
You insensitive, unfeeling troglodytes! You have hurt my feeling! It's not fair!

You have been offended, you have been offended please withdraw immediately to your safe zone I say again please withdraw immediately to your safe zone .