PDA

View Full Version : Foxnews and MSM quoting idiots, again. Dennis Santiago "weapons expert"

Team Sergeant
04-12-2016, 15:39
Dennis Santiago, "weapons expert" , trust me the video is not worth watching on Foxnews and can be found on Youtube.

Hollie McKay and "weapons expert" Dennis Santiago demonstrate how to shoot to wound versus shoot to kill. The guy is clueless as to what he's talking about. The only thing Dennis Santiago is demonstrating is that he's way out of his league as far as weapons are concerned.

This guys day job is a "banker" but for Foxnews he's a "weapons expert". Listening to him I seriously doubt he's make the list for court appointed "weapons expert". This is Foxnews, this is how Foxnews writes articles.

He's smart enough to fool Hollie McKay, but after listening to her on the video that's not a difficult task I'm sure.

Seriously Foxnews, bankers as weapons "experts"?

I think I might be switching to CNN after seeing this....... I got his bio info from his blog, see where it says "banker"? How he became a "Master Instructor" is beyond me.

http://video.latino.foxnews.com/v/4842602087001/guns-101-shoot-to-kill-vs-shoot-to-wound/

About me
Gender Male
Industry Banking
Occupation Division Director
Location Hawthorne, California, United States
Introduction Dennis Santiago is the Director of the Bank Monitor Division of Total Bank Solutions LLC.

Dennis is also a Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) Master Instructor. He teaches the M-1 clinic program at the Burbank Rifle and Revolver Club, www.brrc.org in Southern California.

His Facebook page is at facebook.com/DennisSantiago
and his Twitter is
twitter.com/DennisSantiago

Interests Shooting, Sailing, Amateur Radio

https://www.blogger.com/profile/14205643659567218089

mark46th
04-12-2016, 21:01
Yes, but is he entrenching tool qualified?

abc_123
04-13-2016, 05:19
Dammit I watched that shit and was going to post the link in tthe comedy zone but you beat me in putting it here.

Idiots.

Now, if he was e tool qualified I might have to retract my opinion.

miclo18d
04-13-2016, 05:31
I had to watch the video...

Best part was the reporter's "Charlie's Angels" shooting stance. LIKE A BOSS!

JJ_BPK
04-13-2016, 06:25
Spent a couple minutes looking at his FB pics. Several hundred, if not thousands. Lots of family, friends, shooting, weapons, eating, traveling.

But, there seemed to be a lack.. Actual military, LEO, and/or weapons background type. Not even paintball or re-enactment.

Looks like all his "x-spurt" accomplishments are self-taught?

As to Ms Hollie McKay, Aussie Fox news glam girl,,

Fox News Entertainment Reporter Hollie Mckay is not only the ultimate glam girl on the block - her typical day at the office consists of frolicking with A-list celebrities on red carpets. She's got the job, charisma, the personality - and most importantly, tickets to the best sports parties in early February. So who is she? And how did she get the most fabulous job in America? Simple. Hard work, glitter, and ultimately - fabulousness.

Hollie McKay is one of the top Entertainment Reporters in the business, and she's created her own column for foxnews.com called Poptarts which averages 5 million hits per day. In addition to her writing, Hollie is the popular correspondent that you see chattin' up the celebs on the red carpet, for the top news organization in the world, Fox News.

But she's not your average Hollywood Poptart. Born and raised in Australia, she came to the United States with huge dreams - big dreams that she wakes up to, and lives out every day. She's broken some of the top stories in the business - and she's hob-knobed with everyone from Brad Pitt to Tom Cruise, Stevie Nicks, and Johnny Depp - just to name a few. Hollie covers every premiere in Tinsel Town, The Oscars, Emmys, Grammys, and all those other award shows that ends in "s."

Of course, as we all know, celebrities are super-duper - but what about those uber-wonderful sports stars? Ohhh gals, hope your sitting down - you may have just found your dream job...

http://www.glamgirlsguidetosports.com/2011/06/fox-news-channels-glam-gal-hollie-mckay.html

:munchin

Team Sergeant
04-13-2016, 10:20
Common Core Test Question;

Fred wants to know the reason we in America shoot bad-guys center mass. To answer this question satisfactorily Fred should ask:

A. An experienced and trained combatant such as a Green Beret, Ranger or SEAL

B. An experienced Law Enforcement weapons training instructor.

C. A Banker as seen on FoxNews.

D. IRS Chairman Lois Learner

E. Movie Actress Gwyneth Paltrow

F. All of the above

Bleed Green
04-14-2016, 00:33
I guess that all the times I have seen handguns struck in training and real world gunfights are testaments to focus and fine motor skills degrading due to the stress of mortal combat? I did enjoy the Aussie hip hopping shooting style though.:D

abc_123
04-14-2016, 04:55
I guess I just don't understand the whole point. Why put that stupidity on film and broadcast it?