PDA

View Full Version : NEW CHALLENGE FOR GREEN BERET FOUNDATION FUNDRAISER

BuckiBill
04-01-2016, 10:12
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Warriors and Shield Maidens, Update and additional challenge.
We're knocking on the door of $5000 for the GBF.
We are currently @ $4568.50
Many items are past the point that some can afford to participate.
That being said, we have asked the GBF to establish an avenue that allows donations of smaller amounts for those that want to still be part of the Team.
Lets get behind this and all donate what they can comfortably afford.
$5, $10, $20, even $50 isn't a ton of cash, but added together, it can become a monster amount.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Use this link to help this endeavor.

https://fundraise.greenberetfoundation.org/events/sf-brothers-artisans-auction/e76422

PR31C
04-02-2016, 17:56
Donation made, best of luck with the auction. Hope the small donation keep rolling, easy to do and they add up.

Gypsy
04-03-2016, 14:45
Donation made. I've also been shopping quite a bit on Amazon too. :D

BuckiBill
04-03-2016, 20:04
Thanks to those who donated. We had a very good day and raised more today then the first two days combined.

We still have a ways to go and any help would be appreciated.

If you can't donate at least share the link with your friends. You'd be surprised how quick $5 donations add up.

BuckiBill
04-05-2016, 09:09
Update,

Two days ago a number of us Shared this link many places and asked for donations. On that day alone we came $1000 closer to the goal we set for ourselves. Yesterday we didn't share and we came $20 closer. It seems sharing the link in the first comment of this thread and asking your friends to use the link to donate works.

Some might be leery of donating online. In my case, when I donate, I get a prepaid Visa card of a preset amount, use it and then throw the card away.

Some can't afford to donate and that's understandable. If you can't afford to donate, You can still help. PLEASE share the link in the first post in this thread and ask your friends to open link and use link. You can be responsible for helping the GBF simply by sharing.

Thanks

BuckiBill
04-07-2016, 08:14
The auction ended last night with a total of $5362.50 raised for the GBF.

We still have the link in the 1st comment of this thread that leads to a donate site established to compliment the auction. It can accepts donations of any size and takes less that 5 minutes to use.

The Green Beret Foundation can sure use the help.

Pete
04-07-2016, 08:20
.....you get get me to cut them a check.

DDD
04-07-2016, 10:02
I thought I would help by bidding up the price on one of the Crest signs.... Helped out a little too well, as I am now the proud owner of said sign:D:D:D

BuckiBill
04-10-2016, 07:18
ONLY $690 TO GO AND 15HRS TO DO IT

We're down to the last 15hrs of the fundraiser SF Brothers are doing for the Green Beret Foundation. This is a fund raiser to complement our 2nd annual SF Brothers auction for the Green Beret Foundation. That has ended will a total of $5362.50 earned for the GBF.

We can do this with your help. This link (in first comment of thread) literally takes 4 minutes of your day. You can donate a mere $1 if you choose. Every bit helps. Please share this to friends you think might help.

Help us achieve our goal and help the GBF while doing so. If you don't think a small donation will make a difference, you're wrong. The $4310 raised so far has all been small donations.

1) Act, use the link and donate the cost of a Soft Drink.
2) Share this link to room you think it could get some eyes on it.
3) Feel good about helping the Green Beret Foundation.

BuckiBill
04-11-2016, 06:55
The Fundraising Campaign ended last night.
At one point yesterday morning after a SITREP was shared to many places for a request to help get us over the top, as we were still $690 away, we took in $700+ in under an hour.
We hit the goal we set yet people continued to give. When the drive was ended, we had raised $5831.
That total, combined with the $5362.50 from the auction that we held alongside it, we raised a total of $11,193.50

For those who chose to give, SF Brothers and the Green Beret Foundation thank you. For those who couldn't give, I hope you at least shared the link. We saw upticks in funds coming in every time we spent dedicated time to spreading the word. You can't donate or bid on and item if you don't know about it.

Thank You, Great Job, See you next year