PDA

View Full Version : Kriss Vector? Whats the deal?

blue02hd
03-10-2016, 17:56
So, before I drop cash on my next project I wanted to get your humble opinions on the Kriss Vector 45. I am considering a SBR version of the pistol, however internet research indicates this platform is still experiencing a lot of failures to feed, failures to fire. Any opinions and experience would be greatly appreciated.

Is it only a shiny object??

Blue

Tippy
03-10-2016, 19:42
Been out for more than a few years. Never heard anything about it. I bought one of the magazines to use in my glock about ten years ago. If you get one please let me know how you like it.

The Reaper
03-11-2016, 00:03
So, before I drop cash on my next project I wanted to get your humble opinions on the Kriss Vector 45. I am considering a SBR version of the pistol, however internet research indicates this platform is still experiencing a lot of failures to feed, failures to fire. Any opinions and experience would be greatly appreciated.

Is it only a shiny object??

Blue

Shot one a few times, I don't see the attraction, especially given the cost and the fact that it is a very heavy semi-auto pistol.

TR

blue02hd
03-11-2016, 07:38
Shot one a few times, I don't see the attraction, especially given the cost and the fact that it is a very heavy semi-auto pistol.

TR

Ultimately it would be a 6 lb (2.7 kg) 45 cal SBR, which is slightly lighter unloaded than an MP5 SBR also unloaded. The price is exactly why I'd like to get feed back from any LEO's or knuckle draggers in here who have hands on.

I checked out a Smith Wesson 9mm MPX yesterday, awesome looking/ feeling platform but it reminds me of my MP5 clone too much.

I'm just a kid in a candy store it seems,,, :D

Peregrino
03-11-2016, 07:59
---- I'm just a kid in a candy store it seems,,, :D

Maybe it's time to quit collecting and start using! :p (http://tarheel3gun.com/)