PDA

View Full Version : Training Facility in Dushanbe

Sentone
02-29-2016, 08:49
Just wanted to throw this up here for anyone who may be rotating through Dushanbe, Tajikistan. I recently moved here with my family to open CrossFit training centers in Central Asia. For those of you who don't like CrossFit, I am also a Gym Jones disciple and coach. We have a gym directly across from the Hyatt Hotel in the Central Stadium Complex called Kuvvat Athletics. If you're coming here and need a place to train let me know. Thanks.

sinjefe
02-29-2016, 09:51
Just wanted to throw this up here for anyone who may be rotating through Dushanbe, Tajikistan. I recently moved here with my family to open CrossFit training centers in Central Asia. For those of you who don't like CrossFit, I am also a Gym Jones disciple and coach. We have a gym directly across from the Hyatt Hotel in the Central Stadium Complex called Kuvvat Athletics. If you're coming here and need a place to train let me know. Thanks.

FTFSI already. Also "Gym Jones disciple" reminds me of another Jim Jones......

blue02hd
02-29-2016, 10:09
Are you a SEAL??

JJ_BPK
02-29-2016, 10:09
FTFSI

AND advertising your business for what reason??

UWOA (RIP)
02-29-2016, 13:27
Not to mention failing to follow the rules to post on this board. Obviously, doesn't read or speak English very well, so Asia might be a necessity for him.

Just my $ .02.

Leozinho
02-29-2016, 14:15
FTFSI already. Also "Gym Jones disciple" reminds me of another Jim Jones......

The name choice and its association were intentional.

I don't understand it either, but I'm sure the Gym Jones founder wrote a preachy essay on why he chose that name.

Sentone
03-01-2016, 02:36
No, I am not a SEAL but I do read and speak English well, so not sure why the personal attack is so quick to come out. If I broke a rule for posting on this board I was not aware of it. I'm not trying to advertise my business but offer help to anyone who might appreciate it and who may be coming here. I met several great guys from this community this past summer who were rotating through and they were thankful that we are here and for a place to train. We recently moved so I though it might be helpful to post this.

sinjefe
03-01-2016, 03:12
^^^^^And still can't follow instructions.

Sentone
03-01-2016, 04:34
I'm not sure what you're referring to. I've checked out the posting rules and can't find any that I've broken. Not sure why, but the reactions that I've gotten to this simple post aren't characteristic of the SF guys that I know personally.

sinjefe
03-01-2016, 04:43
I'm sure the Black Chinook will be coming along shortly.

Pete
03-01-2016, 05:03
I'm not sure what you're referring to. I've checked out the posting rules and can't find any that I've broken. Not sure why, but the reactions that I've gotten to this simple post aren't characteristic of the SF guys that I know personally.

1st Post goes in the introduction thread.

UWOA (RIP)
03-01-2016, 07:28

As you'll notice in a later post, an introduction is required in the Introductions thread, easy peasy. But you failed a very simple instruction that everyone else has complied with. Failure to follow instructions in a team environment can get you, or your teammates, seriously injured if not killed. So your cursory inspection of the rules was either a failure of the brain housing group to comprehend what the moderators of this site require or deliberate indifference; neither of which are tolerated here ... for good reason. This isn't facebook, or snapchat, or any of the other social media feeds that provoke frenzy among the thoughtless. I've found it to be a site where brothers of a common background can converse and consult each other about issues confronting the Special Forces community. It also serves as a locus to focus the inquisitive minds, bent on earning the Green Beret, on information that will serve them well as they strive to qualify for that coveted badge of distinction.

Make no mistake about it, this site welcomes those who seek knowedge and/or camaraderie, but it does not suffer fools. What you perceived as a personal attack was far from that. I would liken it to the impatience of one of my team sergeants when I failed to grasp what was so obvious to everybody else. Otherwise, they could have just booted you from this site, but instead have attempted to prod you in the right direction.

Well, that's enough "'splaining" from me ....

JJ_BPK
03-01-2016, 07:39
Well, that's enough "'splaining" from me ....

Overly generous, but well spoken.. :munchin

Sentone
03-01-2016, 10:41
Well in that case, I apologize for the oversight. When I joined the forum last year, I thought I had posted an introductory greeting, but clearly was mistaken. Sorry for the mistake as it was certainly not my intention to do so. As a civilian I don't want to offend anyone on here. I admire your service greatly with both friends and family in both the regular branches of the military as well as SF.

Introductory post made.

blue02hd
03-01-2016, 20:36
Your profile indicates a "SEALFIT" colleague referred you.

Tis why I asked if you were a SEAL.

Sentone
03-02-2016, 02:16
Your profile indicates a "SEALFIT" colleague referred you.

Tis why I asked if you were a SEAL.

That refers to the SEALTFIT training program that have interned at and utilize as part of my training methodology. It was created by and is run by several former Navy SEALs. They have a phenomenal track record with their BUD/s immersion academy with trainees who have completed it experiencing great success at completing BUD/s.

JJ_BPK
03-02-2016, 08:02
OK,, I'll make a suggestion.

You have posted 6 times on the same topic. This is starting sound like a 3AM infomercial.

Stop Posting about your business.

Read, Search, Absorb the freely given information on this site.

Read the definition(s) of quiet and professional and attempt to apply it to yourself.

Find & Read "A Message to Garcia."

:munchin