View Full Version : Wild Boar Tenderloin
mark46th
01-10-2016, 19:50
This is from the pig I shot last year. I marinated it in Soy sauce, crushed garlic, ginger, chili oil, sesame oil and lemon juice. Delish.....
See picture below in Post #3...
This is from the pig I shot last year. I marinated it in Soy sauce, crushed garlic, ginger, chili oil, sesame oil and lemon juice. Delish.....
Did you eat the photo, too. :confused:
Pat
mark46th
01-10-2016, 23:44
Having some technical difficulties. Working on it...
Hey, if this falls into the, "but she has a great personality" category, we understand...:D
Guymullins
01-11-2016, 05:03
The Old Man and the Sea was a great fishing story, but you have to suspect embellishment when there are no pictures.
mark46th
01-11-2016, 23:23
I have the photo on my desk top but I can't get the goddam thing to load onto this site.... Th
Roguish Lawyer
01-12-2016, 09:08
I have the photo on my desk top but I can't get the goddam thing to load onto this site.... Th
LOL, want some help? Email it to me.
Guymullins
01-12-2016, 10:05
I have the photo on my desk top but I can't get the goddam thing to load onto this site.... Th
It has to be a Jpeg, not a Jpig.
It has to be a Jpeg, not a Jpig.
....
twistedsquid
01-12-2016, 10:36
It has to be a Jpeg, not a Jpig.
Cue rimshot here.
mark46th
01-12-2016, 14:15
Nice one, Guy!
Team Sergeant
01-12-2016, 16:27
It has to be a Jpeg, not a Jpig.
LOL
mark46th
01-12-2016, 18:40
This was from last year's hunt up in King City... Plus I just finished making 20 pounds of Hot links and 20 pounds of Italian Sausage, using up the last of the ground pork from last year,,,
Roguish Lawyer
01-12-2016, 18:55
This is from last year's hunt up in King City... Plus I just finished making 20 pounds of Hot links and 20 pounds of Italian Sausage, using up the last of the ground pork from last year,,,
That must be the low-cal version. :munchin
This is from last year's hunt up in King City... Plus I just finished making 20 pounds of Hot links and 20 pounds of Italian Sausage, using up the last of the ground pork from last year,,,
Sure, sure, got pics?
mark46th
01-12-2016, 22:13
Look up at post #3... Pic is there
Guymullins
01-13-2016, 06:57
There you go. It was a PDF all this time. (Pretty Damn Fancy)